Doubts And Questions I Have ,,,

thenormalguy

1st) is eating meat or any kind of animal or living thing wrong ? if it is can u prove it ?

2nd) how do u communicate with dhan shiri guru granth sahib ji ? because they are supposed to give us order *Hukam nama* which we hear every day and there is a meaning written of it but if u ask me most of the time it is an explanation and not an order .... is there a way to talk to waheguru ji ?

3rd) how did guru nanak became a guru / ie - found waheguru ?

4th) im a vegetarian my whole family wants to eat chicken / meat and i do not let them is it wrong ? we have prakash of guru granth sahib ji at our roof ... but we live on a different floor !

two other floors are consumed by other people ie - not family etc and they cook meat etc .. so what should i do ? i feel like i should let them eat but i dont want it to be cooked in front of me i feel unconformable..

5th) if guru nanak is the messenger what about other religions... should not they change religions ?

6th) how is wearing a hat wrong ? if u belong to a sikh family and u havent taken amrit ?

7th) why do we care so much about case *hair* ? i mean when u comb u pick it up ! but if u wash or have a shower its stuck in trash u just pick it up and throgh it in trash isnt that wrong ?

8th) why do most people support / follow khalistan / jarnail singh ? he was not a guru people should follow guru granth sahib ji instead don't u think ?

9th) people say waheguru ji ka khalsa wahe guru ji ki fateh when they meet if ur with some one and u do not know them isnt it ok then just not to say it ?

10th) i took amrit 2 times ... i am a sexual being *kammi* i have broken it ... two times i can not stop is it wrong for me to keep wearing the 5 ks ?

11th) why is it wrong to question god ?

12) my friend showed me on wiki that guru gobind singh had more than one wife ... i cant find it again but here is an example http://imgur.com/49Ls3me

we had a discussion and it didn't come to an conclusion ,,, what do u guys think ? i believe he had only one wife ...

13th) in punjab i have seen people making meat in langar ... and most people believe that most sikhs eat meat to gain strength / power before war i believe it is not true that is what amrit was for was not it ?

14th) why do u revolve around guru while getting married ?isnt it weird ? also why doesn't girl get to walk in front ? if boy can ? doesn't sikhi have equality ?

15th) i was watching movie pk .. and it explains how people should follow true god and not the god / religion humans made ... as they are differentiating people from each other ... but most people claim guru's were human which is actually true if u ask me.. but if u look in the past guru gobind singh ji told us "agya payi akal ki tabhi chalayo panth" what is the difference in panth and religion ? and how can we come over this doubt ? but isnt its actually true religions are making us divided ? aren't we all the same but we are different due to religion ?

sorry i am not very good at English i tried the best to explain stuff if u do not understand any question or want to know something please reply ill try to get back to u asap

and thanks for ur help and ur time

2nd) how do u communicate with dhan shiri guru granth sahib ji ? because they are supposed to give us order *Hukam nama* which we hear every day and there is a meaning written of it but if u ask me most of the time it is an explanation and not an order .... is there a way to talk to waheguru ji ?

- how do u communicate with ur parents? U feel Hukamnana is an explanation, well yes it's explaining the order. So it depends on how it's interpreted, so for you the interpretation may not be felt the same as for somebody else. Eg: if u are looking towards it for guidance for a particular problem u have that day, ur problem will be different to somebody else's.

That's the beauty of Maharaj ji, they communicate themselves with many.

Research it, u only have google right?

4th) im a vegetarian my whole family wants to eat chicken / meat and i do not let them is it wrong ? we have prakash of guru granth sahib ji at our roof ... but we live on a different floor !

two other floors are consumed by other people ie - not family etc and they cook meat etc .. so what should i do ? i feel like i should let them eat but i dont want it to be cooked in front of me i feel unconformable..

In my opnion there should be no meat cooked in the dwellings where there is Prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. If the two other floors are separate dwelling how will u see or know it's being cooked. I assume u are living in separate apartments n don't know the people?

5th) if guru nanak is the messenger what about other religions... should not they change religions ?

They are everybody's not just belong to Sikhs. Converting religions is exactly wat our Gurus fought against for in order for us to live better lives. Nobody should be forced to convert.

Je tusi apne pairh kehiy Behrihian ch rakunge fir oh behrih dubjandi. There are many holy people came into this world but they spread Gods name through different dharams.

Instead of answering the questions myself u may look at this and get answers to ur questions.

http://m.youtube.com/user/basicsofsikhi

1st) is eating meat or any kind of animal or living thing wrong ? if it is can u prove it ?
6th) how is wearing a hat wrong ? if u belong to a sikh family and u havent taken amrit ?
7th) why do we care so much about case *hair* ? i mean when u comb u pick it up ! but if u wash or have a shower its stuck in trash u just pick it up and throgh it in trash isnt that wrong ?
8th) why do most people support / follow khalistan / jarnail singh ? he was not a guru people should follow guru granth sahib ji instead don't u think ?
9th) people say waheguru ji ka khalsa wahe guru ji ki fateh when they meet if ur with some one and u do not know them isnt it ok then just not to say it ?
10th) i took amrit 2 times ... i am a sexual being *kammi* i have broken it ... two times i can not stop is it wrong for me to keep wearing the 5 ks ?
12) my friend showed me on wiki that guru gobind singh had more than one wife ... i cant find it again but here is an example http://imgur.com/49Ls3me
we had a discussion and it didn't come to an conclusion ,,, what do u guys think ? i believe he had only one wife ...
13th) in punjab i have seen people making meat in langar ... and most people believe that most sikhs eat meat to gain strength / power before war i believe it is not true that is what amrit was for was not it ?
14th) why do u revolve around guru while getting married ?isnt it weird ? also why doesn't girl get to walk in front ? if boy can ? doesn't sikhi have equality ?
15th) i was watching movie pk .. and it explains how people should follow true god and not the god / religion humans made ... as they are differentiating people from each other ... but most people claim guru's were human which is actually true if u ask me.. but if u look in the past guru gobind singh ji told us "agya payi akal ki tabhi chalayo panth" what is the difference in panth and religion ? and how can we come over this doubt ? but isnt its actually true religions are making us divided ? aren't we all the same but we are different due to religion ?
sorry i am not very good at English i tried the best to explain stuff if u do not understand any question or want to know something please reply ill try to get back to u asap
and thanks for ur help and ur time

1. Eating Meat Is Wrong. Our Bani Tells Us.

O human being, whatever you can see with your eyes, shall perish.

The world eats dead carcasses, living by neglect and greed. ((Pause))

Like a goblin, or a beast, they kill and eat the forbidden carcasses of meat.

So control your urges, or else you will be seized by the Lord, and thrown into the tortures of hell.

You kill living beings, and call it a righteous action.

Tell me, brother, what would you call an unrighteous action?

You call yourself the most excellent sage; then who would you call a butcher?

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false.

Those who do not contemplate them are false.

You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens?

Kabeer, they oppress living beings and kill them, and call it proper.

When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be?

2. When You Become Involved In Simran And Bani. You will have conversations with Guru Ji.

not only eating meat
but eating anything for the taste of your tongue is bad !!
but why kill an animal if you have other food to eat?
eating meat is only allowed if you have nothing else to eat
no saint , wants to have a chat, they just give you a hukam , same is our guru granth sahib ji,
our guru is not interested in chatter the forbid it for sikhs too
dhan guru nanak was avtar of akal purakh , he was given guru ship by akal purakh , thats how he passed on the guru ships jot to next guru
yes tell them , making meat for the taste of tongue is wrong
in history sikhs and niether our gurus have forced anyone to change religion, dhan guru granth sahib ji is guru of whole world
they should change religions but taking amrit is no simple thing, its only allowed if you were permited by guru sahib
there are keshadari sikhs, who keep hair
and sehajdhari who are growing it and not going to cut hair anymore .
why did guru sahib gave you hands , so you could tie beautiful turban , which our gurus and martyrs protected .
if you wear a heat , then its better that you were born as a leper , turban is crown of head

we dont throw them , we collect them and keep them in pocket or a bag then cremate them latter , they are our guru's stamp to signify we are his sikhs
you should research more , or read the gallant defender by a r darshi
khalsa is gurus very own form , in order times when there we not many gurudwara sahibs
when a sikh met another sikh, he did parikrama and bowed to his feet, that thankyou gurusahib i have got darshan of your roop
khalsa is guru's very own form

why did you break it, was there no faith in guru;s words? or you think that was not for you?
or the lives shaheeds gave were not for you? ever thought about it? have you ever sought help of other singhs or sangat to help with kam? to control it??

we question guru granth sahib ji and he gives hukamnama :)
guru sahib had 3 wife's
mata jito ji mata sundri ji and khalsa's mother mata sahib kaur ji

i will not post clarifaction here as it would lead to offtopic discussion , if you want i can inbox you
have you ever heard about taking guru's wife's name before guru or any avatar in history ? no
we revolve around guru because guru granth sahib ji is physical manifestation of akal purakh

english words dont do justice to gurmukhi words
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/dharma-religion_b_875314.html?ir=India

panth is collection of khalsa's amritdhari's its a family of guru gobind singh ji and mata sahib kaur ji
khalsa was created to protect weak uphold the law , it does not devide , it reigns justice on evil

1. Eating Meat Is Wrong. Our Bani Tells Us.

O human being, whatever you can see with your eyes, shall perish.

The world eats dead carcasses, living by neglect and greed. ((Pause))

Like a goblin, or a beast, they kill and eat the forbidden carcasses of meat.

So control your urges, or else you will be seized by the Lord, and thrown into the tortures of hell.

You kill living beings, and call it a righteous action.

Tell me, brother, what would you call an unrighteous action?

You call yourself the most excellent sage; then who would you call a butcher?

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false.

Those who do not contemplate them are false.

You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens?

Kabeer, they oppress living beings and kill them, and call it proper.

When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be?

2. When You Become Involved In Simran And Bani. You will have conversations with Guru Ji.

can u tell me where does guru ji say that in guru granth sahib ji

not only eating meat

but eating anything for the taste of your tongue is bad !!

but why kill an animal if you have other food to eat?

eating meat is only allowed if you have nothing else to eat

Can u tell me why is it allowed when there is nothing else to eat?
no saint , wants to have a chat, they just give you a hukam , same is our guru granth sahib ji,

our guru is not interested in chatter the forbid it for sikhs too

who told u saints do not have a chat ? and i thought guruji is our father why would not he talk to his child when he wants to talk ?
dhan guru nanak was avtar of akal purakh , he was given guru ship by akal purakh , thats how he passed on the guru ships jot to next guru
i know he was given avtar... but what i really want to found out how did he discover that ... he is the messenger

yes tell them , making meat for the taste of tongue is wrong

so isnt eating anything for the taste of tongue wrong ?
in history sikhs and niether our gurus have forced anyone to change religion, dhan guru granth sahib ji is guru of whole world

they should change religions but taking amrit is no simple thing, its only allowed if you were permited by guru sahib

but if u see history guru nanak had bala and mardana one of them was hindu and the other one was muslim they never changed religion... but i think they still connected to god how did that happen ?

there are keshadari sikhs, who keep hair

and sehajdhari who are growing it and not going to cut hair anymore .

why did guru sahib gave you hands , so you could tie beautiful turban , which our gurus and martyrs protected .

if you wear a heat , then its better that you were born as a leper , turban is crown of head

but guru ji is all about freedom right ? then why can not we wear both hats and turbans ?

we dont throw them , we collect them and keep them in pocket or a bag then cremate them latter , they are our guru's stamp to signify we are his sikhs
no i mean the ones that goes on floor while showering and get dirty >.>

you should research more , or read the gallant defender by a r darshi
ok i will do that

khalsa is gurus very own form , in order times when there we not many gurudwara sahibs

when a sikh met another sikh, he did parikrama and bowed to his feet, that thankyou gurusahib i have got darshan of your roop

khalsa is guru's very own form

i never heard that before i know khalsa is a form of akal himself but isnt it wrong to do that? i mean parikrama and bowing his head .... its the first time i heard that though thanks ill look into it also why do we do parikarma

why did you break it, was there no faith in guru;s words? or you think that was not for you?

or the lives shaheeds gave were not for you? ever thought about it? have you ever sought help of other singhs or sangat to help with kam? to control it??

its hard to explain ... i seeked help once i took amrit again but didnt go through it again so i guess its not for me

we question guru granth sahib ji and he gives hukamnama :)
but its hard to understand most of the time its not like they are answering correctly its hard to communicate ... isnt there something else ?

guru sahib had 3 wife's

mata jito ji mata sundri ji and khalsa's mother mata sahib kaur ji

well what i was told is guru gobind singh only had one wife ...and when mata sahib kaur came and ask for a child from guru he said he will give him the ever lasting son khalsa ...
and many people i know would say history is wrong i personally do not belive he can marry three times isnt it wrong to marry 3 times ?
i will not post clarifaction here as it would lead to offtopic discussion , if you want i can inbox you
surely u can pm me or add me on fb ill pm u my fb link,,

have you ever heard about taking guru's wife's name before guru or any avatar in history ? no

we revolve around guru because guru granth sahib ji is physical manifestation of akal purakh

k i get the second part that he is manifestation of akal but i do not understand the first one please explain it again

english words dont do justice to gurmukhi words

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/dharma-religion_b_875314.html?ir=India

panth is collection of khalsa's amritdhari's its a family of guru gobind singh ji and mata sahib kaur ji

khalsa was created to protect weak uphold the law , it does not devide , it reigns justice on evil

ill read it and will get back to u

Please read the red text

thanks again