Vjkk Vjkf

What other jathas beside akj still give naam dhirr?

I heard a rumor that nanaksar does. Is this true?

Please don't say tapoban because they are akj (well the taksal of akj Lmao)

NOTE: not looking for comments on a validity of naam dhir. People should do sangat of many gursikhs and figure it out for themselves.

Thanks!

I would just take it from the akj/tapobani. Do ardaas beforehand that Guru ji wat ever the true maryada is , only let the panj pyare tell me that.and whatever the panj pyare say at the Amrit sanchaar(cuz I think akj only do naam drird with Amrit sinchaar) follow that. Sometimes the panj don't say anything about raagmala

I would just take it from the akj/tapobani. Do ardaas beforehand that Guru ji wat ever the true maryada is , only let the panj pyare tell me that.and whatever the panj pyare say at the Amrit sanchaar(cuz I think akj only do naam drird with Amrit sinchaar) follow that. Sometimes the panj don't say anything about raagmala

AKJ or not , Panj would never seek to create divide at sanchar

I think there needs to be much needed discussion on naam dridh after amrit sanchar as there is lot more confusion on this and talk about this among youths.

As far i understood this, naam dridh is one of (many techniques) or vidhi on how to do naam jaap. So by that definition, naam dridh is sub section of overall gurmat updesh given to students by panj pyares.

According to traditional gurmat, all students who have taken amrit are given same gurmantar and mool mantra. However, not all students are given same vidhi/technique (be it naam dridh or any other technique). Reason being, each student are at different state of mind stages in spiritual development, drawn towards different aspect of VahiGuru or different spiritual stages (one may be drawn towards bhagti-sargun seva of sri guru granth sahib ji, one is drawn towards reading lot of gurbani, contemplating on aspects within gurbani, other may are drawn towards shabad surat-sas gras/swas swas simran, third may be drawn towards gyan aspect-nirgun form of shabad- shabad gyan) so perceptions are different different based on aspirant sikh student spiritual development not this from this life time but from all the way from previous life times. So thats why spiritual jevan of gursikhs who have taken panj pyares seva needs to be extremely important.

So in traditional gurmat, mahapursh in form of panj pyares or as symbolic mukhi -bhai dya singh ji (as shown in the history soraj parkash granth) builds a dialogue with each student individually, find out by bibek intutive awareness what each seeker they are drawn towards by asking them questions and finding out which technique is best fit for student itself, they help seeker all the way through in their spiritual development. So traditionally, panj pyares played pivotal role in seekers spiritual development all the way through.

Hope that helps.