Maharaja Ranjit Singh Weapons Stolen

S4NGH

http://dailysikhupdates.com/historical-weapons-maharaja-ranjit-singh-stolen-video/

I'm lost for words. It's a bloody good job the british took his golden throne, the kohinoor diamond and whatever else. Our heritage is being lost, looted and destroyed in punjab. At least the british have preserved what they took and made it available to the public.

this is why I worry for all those singular repositories of all our purantan birs and books one hit and its all gone

WJKK WJKF

It will probably be better if us OCI/NRI's realise that really we need to do something about our sikh history in India as the Indians are to busy with their own agendas. Just like how we plough money back into our pinds/cities/homes in Punjab/India improving the standard, maybe we should have an international pot to catalogue/repair our histories treasures....again this would then result in who to trust enough to handle the money? But out of the sikh coming up nowadays, I'm sure we could find someone.

• 1 month later...

Those people (in Punjab) can't even look after and safeguard their language (maa boli). We can hardly expect such idiots to be able to to look after antiquities.

hmm "idiots" lol at least childern here speak punjabi not like in uk "mom dad tenu mangda" or" triple paire panida mangda" and the weapons were returned by the thief

hmm "idiots" lol at least childern here speak punjabi not like in uk "mom dad tenu mangda" or" triple paire panida mangda" and the weapons were returned by the thief

no the thief sent a female to return the shastars , so he did not have the courage to face up to his crime , plus the message with the return was right . our ithihaas is not just for VIPs but for all sikhs and Punjabis to understand.

I don't know if your family members talk like that , but I don't and neither do my family members, so step off. je main kisse di paire pehnane si ta sirf Guru Granth sahib ji de ...te mangana sirf Naam daan. Stop being so harsh , learn to love your fellow humans