Struggling To Stay Afloat

Guest hopeless1

Guest hopeless1

I normally recite japji sahib 3x a day. It is the only paath i have managed to learn so far. When i was younger, i could recite japji sahib and it would be fruitful. I found doing 5x a day was so fruitful, my life was easy. If I just missed a bus, another one would come within a minute. I would find money wherever I looked. Everything would work out for me. It was weird. But it was good. Then I found doing simran at the gurdwara with Guru Ji was fruitful.

For a few years afterwards, I started working and bani took a back seat. Over the past five years I have tried to correct this. I can now do 3x japji sahib a day with good concentration. But whenever I go to gurdwara and do waheguru simran, on that day I have arguments with my family. It always results in me and family member being upset. If I don't do simran, it's justa normal day.

Why has this happened? What has changed? Am I doing something wrong?

Nope ur doing right. Even Jesus said when he scattered his Disciples in different directions, that he was sending them out as sheep amongst the wolves.

When they argue with u, stay calm and don't react in Maya, the 5 thieves. First lesson is to Never lie. Be Good. I used to do naam simran at work and it became constant samadhi- when ur at work push urself, I found it was one of the most fruitful times to do simran.

Do Amrit Vela, and dont just read gurbani, apply it 100%, respect it, read pages n apply. Be Miri n Piri, master the spiritual and the temporal n the Truth will be revealed to you easily.

Excercise is very important, and also eating well.

Also when u do simran and the bull comes, stay grounded in the Truth. When u do naam simran n practice truth, alot of people get p*ssed off, they dont like the jyot- and they hate on the nasha u live because they dont live it, they feel powerless.

But stay grounded n react in Truth- see God/Truth in everything n everyone always-This is how the Winners live, the Losers just hate and slander which reflects their disatisfaction and insecurities about themselves n their lives.

i have felt that if you allow yourself a small point "that its ok to do less or not" that means you are letting you mind and manmukhta budhi take over

we do not realise for it makes very huge issues in future without us knowing and suddly before we know it , we feel we are drifting away

keeping mind always under leash is the key !!

Guest GuptSeva

Vaheguroo,

I think don't think theres a Causality between the event (go to gurdwara and do waheguru simran) and the effect (on that day I have arguments with my family)

You doing Vaheguroo Jaap isnt causing arguements with your family. Maybe going to the Gurudwara might be if for example your family say "stay home, help us with housework, we have guests coming over" and you disregard them and go anyway lol

Try doing Simran in the house and see what happens. Establish what it is your arguing over (specifics) and try to be humble is my best advice. Address the issues of the arguement.

My 2 cents.