3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

Can anybody call these type of dances and whistling a part of sikhism?????? These worst situations & beadbi of gurbani have been created by yogi bhajan' s +3ho foundation & sikhnet 's preaching of twisted type of sikhism in whole europe Dancing on jaap sahib bani!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1024677524216199&set=vb.1021718351178783&type=2&theater

• 2 weeks later...

People are criticizing these 3ho's and they should. They are doing wrong. But instead of just criticizing why can't we go and try helping them? Add some punjabi Sikh amritdhari Sangat. Right now they are only in their own group of white yoga Sikhs etc but if we went and tried helpin them would it be so bad? Our stupid punjabi mentality is to make the different looking one an outcast. If a gora or gori Sikh come to a punjabi gurduwara not many talk to that person(this is from my own experience) and think that they are better than the gora or gori Sikh. Us punjabis have never even tried helpin them do obviously they will be going down the wrong path. There are a few who do get help and with the guru's kirpa do become chardi kala Sikhs. It's much harder for them than we think. They just left their whole gora identity behind and started wearing dastar etc and we still are saying they are wrong? We should at least TRY and help them. I would try but I don't know where the 3ho's are at in Toronto.

People are criticizing these 3ho's and they should. They are doing wrong. But instead of just criticizing why can't we go and try helping them? Add some punjabi Sikh amritdhari Sangat. Right now they are only in their own group of white yoga Sikhs etc but if we went and tried helpin them would it be so bad? Our stupid punjabi mentality is to make the different looking one an outcast. If a gora or gori Sikh come to a punjabi gurduwara not many talk to that person(this is from my own experience) and think that they are better than the gora or gori Sikh. Us punjabis have never even tried helpin them do obviously they will be going down the wrong path. There are a few who do get help and with the guru's kirpa do become chardi kala Sikhs. It's much harder for them than we think. They just left their whole gora identity behind and started wearing dastar etc and we still are saying they are wrong? We should at least TRY and help them. I would try but I don't know where the 3ho's are at in Toronto.

Veer ji

It has been this way from the beginning of 3HO that gorey were kept away from Punjabi Gursikhs except when paraded around for cameras in Amritsar and then they were totally chaperoned from place to place by Harbhajan's minders. Even a Friend's experience of Miri Piri Academy was negative in terms of the Gorey sikhs being brainwashed into thinking they are superior to Desi sikhs as they are more pure somehow and in on the real deal . Gursant Singh an ex3HO member has written much about what the internal politics are of the organisation and I suspect that they will not be welcoming to Gursikhs as they know that what they are doing is not Gurmat and will remove their newly impressed flock from their well-controlled bubble of 'sikh dharma' ...

Somebody on the thread of last FB entry quoted Majh Mahala 3 ang124-125 as a justifcation for gurmukhs to dance that dancing is not bad here is full shabad

mwJ mhlw 3 ] (124-17)

maajh mehlaa 3.

Maajh, Third Mehl:

gurmuiK imlY imlwey Awpy ] (124-18, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh milai milaa-ay aapay.

The Gurmukhs meet the Lord, and inspire others to meet Him as well.

kwlu n johY duKu n sMqwpy ] (124-18, mwJ, mÚ 3)

kaal na johai dukh na santaapay.

Death does not see them, and pain does not afflict them.

haumY mwir bMDn sB qoVY gurmuiK sbid suhwvixAw ]1] (124-18, mwJ, mÚ 3)

ha-umai maar banDhan sabh torhai gurmukh sabad suhaavani-aa. ||1||

Subduing egotism, they break all their bonds; as Gurmukh, they are adorned with the Word of the Shabad. ||1||

hau vwrI jIau vwrI hir hir nwim suhwvixAw ] (124-19, mwJ, mÚ 3)

ha-o vaaree jee-o vaaree har har naam suhaavani-aa.

I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those who look beautiful in the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

gurmuiK gwvY gurmuiK nwcY hir syqI icqu lwvixAw ]1] rhwau ] (124-19, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh gaavai gurmukh naachai har saytee chit laavani-aa. ||1|| rahaa-o.

The Gurmukhs sing, the Gurmukhs dance, and focus their consciousness on the Lord. ||1||Pause||

gurmuiK jIvY mrY prvwxu ] (125-1, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh jeevai marai parvaan.

The Gurmukhs are celebrated in life and death.

Awrjw n CIjY sbdu pCwxu ] (125-1, mwJ, mÚ 3)

aarjaa na chheejai sabad pachhaan.

Their lives are not wasted; they realize the Word of the Shabad.

gurmuiK mrY n kwlu n Kwey gurmuiK sic smwvixAw ]2] (125-2, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh marai na kaal na khaa-ay gurmukh sach samaavani-aa. ||2||

The Gurmukhs do not die; they are not consumed by death. The Gurmukhs are absorbed in the True Lord. ||2||

gurmuiK hir dir soBw pwey ] (125-2, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh har dar sobhaa paa-ay.

The Gurmukhs are honored in the Court of the Lord.

gurmuiK ivchu Awpu gvwey ] (125-2, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh vichahu aap gavaa-ay.

The Gurmukhs eradicate selfishness and conceit from within.

Awip qrY kul sgly qwry gurmuiK jnmu svwrixAw ]3] (125-3, mwJ, mÚ 3)

aap tarai kul saglay taaray gurmukh janam savaarni-aa. ||3||

They save themselves, and save all their families and ancestors as well. The Gurmukhs redeem their lives. ||3||

gurmuiK duKu kdy n lgY srIir ] (125-3, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh dukh kaday na lagai sareer.

The Gurmukhs never suffer bodily pain.

gurmuiK haumY cUkY pIr ] (125-4, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh ha-umai chookai peer.

The Gurmukhs have the pain of egotism taken away.

gurmuiK mnu inrmlu iPir mYlu n lwgY gurmuiK shij smwvixAw ]4] (125-4, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh man nirmal fir mail na laagai gurmukh sahj samaavani-aa. ||4||

The minds of the Gurmukhs are immaculate and pure; no filth ever sticks to them again. The Gurmukhs merge in celestial peace. ||4||

gurmuiK nwmu imlY vifAweI ] (125-5, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh naam milai vadi-aa-ee.

The Gurmukhs obtain the Greatness of the Naam.

gurmuiK gux gwvY soBw pweI ] (125-5, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh gun gaavai sobhaa paa-ee.

The Gurmukhs sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and obtain honor.

sdw An�id rhY idnu rwqI gurmuiK sbdu krwvixAw ]5] (125-5, mwJ, mÚ 3)

sadaa anand rahai din raatee gurmukh sabad karaavani-aa. ||5||

They remain in bliss forever, day and night. The Gurmukhs practice the Word of the Shabad. ||5||

gurmuiK Anidnu sbdy rwqw ] (125-6, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh an-din sabday raataa.

The Gurmukhs are attuned to the Shabad, night and day.

gurmuiK jug cwry hY jwqw ] (125-6, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh jug chaaray hai jaataa.

The Gurmukhs are known throughout the four ages.

gurmuiK gux gwvY sdw inrmlu sbdy Bgiq krwvixAw ]6] (125-7, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh gun gaavai sadaa nirmal sabday bhagat karaavani-aa. ||6||

The Gurmukhs always sing the Glorious Praises of the Immaculate Lord. Through the Shabad, they practice devotional worship. ||6||

bwJu gurU hY AMD AMDwrw ] (125-7, mwJ, mÚ 3)

baajh guroo hai anDh anDhaaraa.

Without the Guru, there is only pitch-black darkness.

jmkwil grTy krih pukwrw ] (125-8, mwJ, mÚ 3)

jamkaal garthay karahi pukaaraa.

Seized by the Messenger of Death, people cry out and scream.

Anidnu rogI ibstw ky kIVy ibstw mih duKu pwvixAw ]7] (125-8, mwJ, mÚ 3)

an-din rogee bistaa kay keerhay bistaa meh dukh paavni-aa. ||7||

Night and day, they are diseased, like maggots in manure, and in manure they endure agony. ||7||

gurmuiK Awpy kry krwey ] (125-9, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh aapay karay karaa-ay.

The Gurmukhs know that the Lord alone acts, and causes others to act.

gurmuiK ihrdY vuTw Awip Awey ] (125-9, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh hirdai vuthaa aap aa-ay.

In the hearts of the Gurmukhs, the Lord Himself comes to dwell.

nwnk nwim imlY vifAweI pUry gur qy pwvixAw ]8]25]26] (125-9, mwJ, mÚ 3)

naanak naam milai vadi-aa-ee pooray gur tay paavni-aa. ||8||25||26||

O Nanak, through the Naam, greatness is obtained. It is received from the Perfect Guru. ||8||25||26||

taking this pangta out :

hau vwrI jIau vwrI hir hir nwim suhwvixAw ] (124-19, mwJ, mÚ 3)

ha-o vaaree jee-o vaaree har har naam suhaavani-aa.

I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those who look beautiful in the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

gurmuiK gwvY gurmuiK nwcY hir syqI icqu lwvixAw ]1] rhwau ] (124-19, mwJ, mÚ 3)

gurmukh gaavai gurmukh naachai har saytee chit laavani-aa. ||1|| rahaa-o.

The Gurmukhs sing, the Gurmukhs dance, and focus their consciousness on the Lord. ||1||Pause||

but am I right in thinking this is a metaphor for the khushi the soul feels (with milap) rather than actual dancing ?

Veer ji

It has been this way from the beginning of 3HO that gorey were kept away from Punjabi Gursikhs except when paraded around for cameras in Amritsar and then they were totally chaperoned from place to place by Harbhajan's minders. Even a Friend's experience of Miri Piri Academy was negative in terms of the Gorey sikhs being brainwashed into thinking they are superior to Desi sikhs as they are more pure somehow and in on the real deal . Gursant Singh an ex3HO member has written much about what the internal politics are of the organisation and I suspect that they will not be welcoming to Gursikhs as they know that what they are doing is not Gurmat and will remove their newly impressed flock from their well-controlled bubble of 'sikh dharma' ...

Yes they mind if we are constantly forcing our views on them and telling them oh this isn't gurmat oh u should do this...But they welcome Punjabi Sikhs who won't be judgemental. In new mexico the 3HO Gurudwara is the only Gurudwara so I know a few Punjabi families that attend.

I think we shud let them do their yoga and dancing(as long as not with bani and in hazoori as shown here). And realize they are now a 6th sect: Taksali,nihang, Akj, 3HO,Nanaksariye, and prabh milna ka chaao ppl. In the west I have seen these sects but in India there r probably more...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Singh123456777, Gursikhs have visited there before. You should read that book by Bhai Trilochan Singh as to the attitude that Western Sikhs were instilled by Yogi Sahib to understand that they are not receptive to input - hr goes point by point and addresses many issues. It is the Yogi way or the highway. When they are challenged on Gursikhi principles, an immediate defensive wall goes up with every reason in the book coming forward to rationalize their practices. The most simple argument of Baba Sri Chand not practicing Yoga, as he was an Udasi and Udasis do not have Yoga as a part of their parctice resulted in a, "Leave us alone, you don't know anything" tirade from the Western Sikhs. This is fundamental and basic to their being able to establish a link between yoga and Sikhi - take that one point about Baba Sri Chand away or dismiss it, and you have just killed decades of practice and belief in Yoga being connected to Sikhi.

I haven't read full book by Bhai Trilochan Singh fully but his bit about 3ho kundaliini yoga -kriya incorporated with shabad vidhi an manmat is laughable unbelievably wildy ironic as he belongs to sect-AKj which has exact same kriya dressed it up as very sikhi eccentric names . It's all same kriyas mantras being different, most of 3ho mantras are from gurbani, dasam granth etc. I have studied main 3ho ,akj, sufi naam kriyas/vidhiyas. It's laughable to think they are different.

"Further on it was clear that the mystic Name was the symbol of Truth, which the Enlightened

sages, gurmukhs, can attain. It was also clear that this mystic Name could be contemplated in
many ways:
1. With the tongue.
2. With the breath and mind.
3. With inner consciousness by keeping the pranasakti (vital breath) controlled in the naval.
By every method one could attain the highest spiritual state.
Source: Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh, Jail Chittian (English)

I haven't read full book by Bhai Trilochan Singh fully but his bit about 3ho kundaliini yoga -kriya incorporated with shabad vidhi an manmat is laughable unbelievably wildy ironic as he belongs to sect-AKj which has exact same kriya dressed it up as very sikhi eccentric names . It's all same stuff. I have studied main 3ho ,akj, sufi naam kriyas/vidhiyas. It's laughable to think they are different.

veer ji ,

I have heard from other mahapurakhs katha/bachan that this is one of the stages of simran anyhow ...not exactly what 3HO do I mean saas saas simran is differently from hands in mudras and arms outstretched to ceiling or crossed midair while singing gurbani

According to my observation:

Whats daily Gurmat routine in 3HO organization:

1. Get up at amrit vela at 3 am ishnan, contemplate on japji sahib every morning 7 days a week 365 days a year

2. Mantra/Shabad/Naam chanting from gurbani and sri dasam guru granth sahib bani

3. Yog sadhanas kriyas (sas gras swas swas simran/kundalini yoga) incorporated with shabad for meditation

4. Wearing Bana openly. Keski for women, women empowerment.

5. Kirtan- devotional Singing

6. Exercise- Yoga-health reasons/Gatka

7. Healthy Living diet

8. Senior 3ho sikhs, beleive in Sri guru granth sahib as living guru and beleive in concept of khalsa have guru sahib parkash, celebrate gurpurbs, nagar kirtan etc.

9. Spread sikhi to other non sikhs parchar intially through kundalini yoga as first step just get them into it and slowly get them into shabad surat aspect of sikhi -kundalini yoga incorporate with shabad mantras, faith building process (vidhiyas similiar like sharda poran granth by bhai mani singh ji) and bhagti-kirtan bhakti aspect of sikhi -gurbani kirtan amritvela- so much beautiful devotional kirtan from spirit voyage and kirtan on youtube.

10. Spread gurmat raj yog to humanity -healing to humanity- kundalini healing equilvaent chii energy for body related issues and also provide gurbani shabads (vidhias-techinques as similiar to sharda poran granth by bhai mani singh ji) to improve health, prosperity, spiritual life also in this way it builds more faith in gurbani, encourage healthy marriage life while strike right balance between gurmat spirituality and social life, against asceticism

11. For most part , recognize final message or stage as they pay very close attention to khalsa updesh in khalsa mehima in sri dasam granth- worship only one light prevadaing all, intially use kundalini yoga (small aspect in shabad surat marg) to create a space in meditation.

Whats contary to gurmat in 3ho organization/events and not picking on 3ho, there are things which other groups are lacking as well if we deeply research no group is perfect or infallible, every group in the sikh panth has short coming no group can claim they are sole custodians of gurmat:

1. Get rid of all white tantric seminars hocus pocus stuff in seminars held twice a year

2. Get rid of commerialization-lot of people wants to take teachers training and make quick buck.

3. New comers to 3ho- Dancing like hippies on gurbani- all though one can argue their intentions are good and they in trance and is acceptable but they should be discouraged when it comes to uphold sanctity of gurbani, other groups were discourged as well. Senior 3ho gursikhs can help with the rules.

3. Get rid of numerlogy, astrology all the other stuff so people don't get sway away

4. Occasional bowing to Baba sri chand idol outside

5. Any kind of idol worship be it interfaith or otherwise

6. Kundalini yoga teachers training- thats turning out to be road block as its more bragging for tropphy/egoic accomplishment course than real message.

7. Evidence of mechinic robotic kundalini kriyas without any devotion of some 3ho members

So at this point, its not up to me as i can only provide recommendation, but its up to leaders of west to decide what to do with them, either we can push them away the way its done by certain individuals or have graceful gursikhi approach of embracing them and helping them. In past, senior gursikhs such baba nihal singh ji harianbela, bhai fauja singh ji shahid was instrumental as a bridge to connect between 3ho members and punjabi sikh community helping each other in both ways-baba nihal singh ji still mingle and assist guide where its required, also helps integrating them in mainstream like gurbani santhiya etc-charid-kalah jatha and along with other memebers of 3ho gursikhs best example of bit of full gursikhi package. Both punjabi sikh community and western sikh community can learn from each other . United we stand divided we fall.