3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

veer ji ,

I have heard from other mahapurakhs katha/bachan that this is one of the stages of simran anyhow ...not exactly what 3HO do I mean saas saas simran is differently from hands in mudras and arms outstretched to ceiling or crossed midair while singing gurbani

What makes you think 3ho are not transcending from these stages, we don't know their personal spiritual life. In fact, i have attended six 3ho sessions/seminars found overall for most part they are on right track - they start off with kriyas incorporated with shabad to create empty space in their mind and they dwell in empty space of awareness and further move on in their spirituality. Off course they have short coming, see my above post but then again you want me to list short coming from other groups- nanaksar, akj, taksal, nihangs, missionaries groups. No group no sect is immune from short coming. One needs to see that from eagle eye perception by disconnecting from all these groups denoates cultish perception- http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

problem is when you try to engage them the first thing that comes out of there mouth is 'but Siri Singh Sahib said... / yogi Bhajan says ' they are programmed really strong in the personality cult , I mean they still pray/sing to his Photo every day

No different then what AKJ, taksal, nihang, nanaksar tribal cultish chelas would say-

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

What makes you think 3ho are not transcending from these stages, we don't know their personal spiritual life. In fact, i have attended six 3ho sessions/seminars found overall for most part they are on right track - they start off with kriyas incorporated with shabad to create empty space in their mind and they dwell in empty space of awareness and further move on in their spirituality. Off course they have short coming, see my above post but then again you want me to list short coming from other groups- nanaksar, akj, taksal, nihangs, missionaries groups. No group no sect is immune from short coming. One needs to see that from eagle eye perception by disconnecting from all these groups denoates cultish perception- http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

my own philosophy is it takes all sorts to make the planet , we are stumbling in the half-light to reach Guru ji's Dwar we have crawled, slithered, run, scrabbled through all those millions of years of joona just to get to this beautiful hope-filled moment , A rdas is we all know His light and love .For me the sadness is that these people are being conned in some respect that the kriyas are worth anything , truth is it is the bani that does the job .

my own philosophy is it takes all sorts to make the planet , we are stumbling in the half-light to reach Guru ji's Dwar we have crawled, slithered, run, scrabbled through all those millions of years of joona just to get to this beautiful hope-filled moment , A rdas is we all know His light and love .For me the sadness is that these people are being conned in some respect that the kriyas are worth anything , truth is it is the bani that does the job .

Again you are judging them, What makes you think they are not japping bani or contemplating on gurbani? How you heard of them singing various powerful gurbani shabads with devotion? Chatar chakar varti and many more. While our punjabi medieval sock jockie pendu tribals (i have to use terms to set the record straight) totally dissect sat sri akaal and turn them into ritual, they go deep and contemplate and connect to sat sri akaal when they say sat sri akaal- Truth is eternal..!!

Sufi simran techniques pretty similiar to AKJ/3HO

I just came across with this videos below..wow i m totally humbled:

why are you surprised ? Sikhi is the truth and other faiths also have elements of that truth too, think of all the names of akal purakh used by the main faiths they have two or four syllables and so can be uttered on the breath swas swas too.

yahweh - chrisian

elohim -judaism

allah- muslim

gobind

hari

ram

kharkusingh1996, on 15 Jan 2015 - 16:53, said:snapback.png

Yogi Bhajan is a no no so are his followers in the West. They will be dealt with in the future.

Pot Belly SGPC leaders tried this before, ban gorreh sikhs to do kirtan at darbar sahib- Baba nihal singh ji defended their rights to laying down sword in the middle..you wanna take this route again?

Again you are judging them, What makes you think they are not japping bani or contemplating on gurbani? How you heard of them singing various powerful gurbani shabads with devotion? Chatar chakar varti and many more. While our punjabi medieval sock jockie pendu tribals (i have to use terms to set the record straight) totally dissect sat sri akaal and turn them into ritual, they go deep and contemplate and connect to sat sri akaal when they say sat sri akaal- Truth is eternal..!!

i did not say their dhian wasn't in the bani /naam just their interpretation of the feedback may be that it is because of the body positions more than the bani I have even been told that I was not doing bani right by someone of their ilk . I just put the comment in my back pocket as what they had been doing in the physical I had naturally did in my dhian on that bani from a kid . We are lesser and we try to limit Guru ji to try to process His greatness in our feeble minds , when I feel myself going that way i try hard to stop dead in my tracks . Guru ji was the truth/reality, just is now, and always will be Guru mera sada sada