3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

When I wrote my post I knew you were talking about punjabis. Thank you for clarifying it, but the post I wrote still holds true, sorry to say. Who is "we"? We are Sikhs and it stops here. There are no sides to this discussion. Here i will be very blunt this time.

Say you (a Punjabi) were walking down the street and a punjabi next to you see's a black person and deliberately says......"yoo f*kin n*gger", loud enough for the black guy to hear. Both of you are punjabi. Would you stand shoulder to shoulder with this other punjabi, who was being a racist and say "our side....let's get this n*gger"? No! because you are not a racist and you don't want your face to be curb stomped and go on a quick ride to the hospital in an ambulance. In the same way, when you say "our side" commits beadbi of so and so you are attributing those act to yourself and taking responsibility for them? Stop saying our side or what we do or any other phrase which will associate you with something you are not. It makes punjabis look very uneducated to fall for these traps by secular-quasi religious people.

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, I am of panjabi ethnicity, the majority of contributors to this topic are probably of panjabi ethnicity from western countries and yes, with brown skin. The majority of 3ho Sikhs being from America and having white skin. These are all physical differences however do not change the beadbi obviously. This is not an issue of race or ethnicity. However, we as panjabis, where sikhi was established have yet not understood sikhi as evident by the beadbi within panjab itself.

Veer my point is, pyar and explanation is the only way forward. Nothing else. I am not a believer of creating factions. I am for one United Khalsa. But lead should come from the Akal Takhat who has the power.

Its like for example, a crude one to which I apologise to anyone who might take offence. If the Vatican had strip clubs within Vatican City and then released a statement to the worlds Catholics stating that they should stay clear from sexual exploitation of the body and lust, it would be kinda contradictory.

We all have shortfalls, we all are quick to judge. The topic itself is factioneed as these people have moved so far away from sikhi, they refer to themselves as 3ho Sikhs just like we have Jatt Sikhs and tharkhan Sikhs, all our fueding jathebandiya and so on..... Up until the Sri Akal Takhat puts straight all these underlining issues, can we then move forward.

However if I was to meet one of these people, I would only talk through pyar and gurmat.

If people have issues with 3ho, they should use five jathedars of takth sahib to form an dialogue with them or ask them to clarify their stance because it does not seem like jathedars of takth sahiban have issue with 3ho sikh community, not at this point anyway-

However, same jathedar of sri akaal takth sahib did warn against sikh extremism in general-

I agree with him totally. I think Sikh right wing fascist people are doing more beadhi by hijacking gurmat ideals/ radicializing sikh youths than some left wing liberal hippy singing away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTDO0W4DWyI

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=801629453242329

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=381731731984643

Akal Takht Jathedar videos oh man you really believe he worries about the Panth when he is a dog of Badal and hands of RSS. He is no panthic leader he played a part in stopping Gurbaksh Singh from visiting the Harmandar Sahib and kept quiet about it. Yogi Bhajan has been already exposed by Gursant Singh and their 3HO cult is up to no good When I mean they will be dealt is not that we should go punish them but rather we have to educate them and they will have to be told their anti-gurmat ways have to change because its simply not right and welcome them to the real path of Sikhi and gurmat ways. Especially it will be good because then they can spread the real Sikh teachings and not some other whateverso they are up to.

Videos with titles Taliban Sikhs? Lol this video poster just want us to look bad...when in the video you posted of the man getting punishment on the street was because he did nindiya of one of our Gurus or something to GGS not sure but definitely did something bad. Of course though they don't describe the situation. The video of the woman gettng hit is bad but as bad as an illicit relationship and who is the Singh hitting him? I disagree with him hitting the woman but whats the whole story?

Putting titles without explaining what is happening in the video and what the situation is about is just false propaganda to say these Singhs are extremists? That video of the Nihang getting slapped into his sense is because he was drunk. Do i see that as legimate reason to smack him to remind him who he is. Yes definitely. Does that make me a taliban Sikh? Back then, Akali Phoola ji as jathedar, would probably do the same thing.

You are posting vids of Akal Takht Jathedar who after again and again is silent when it comes REAL panthic issues. Everyone knows what hes up too and what he really does for us and that is NOTHING. This Jathedar can't even do parchar to those Sikhs lost in fraud by Christian missionaries and Gharp Warsi program claims it brought 40 people back to Sikhi. Meanwhile, Jathedar tells us to have 4 kids lol.

I'm quite certain that's your YouTube channel or someone you know on a personal basis. Why do you condone such sensationalist titles?

There are better ways to stop what's in the videos than trying to defame Sikh Panth for the action of few. Better way would be for Sikhs to unanimously expose who these individuals are, but your methodology (dare I say perhaps intentionally?) will create an opposite effect on the person who views it.

Old habits die hard.He is addicted to such

videos and cannot sleep without watching

them.

Them people on the video how r they bad, it shows that they love their guru and do not torelate people doing super beadbi to guru granth sahib or sikhi, some punishments might be to much but better then doing nothing letting it happen, some incidents r stupid like the one the Singh's were swearing and beating the sadhu guy for no reason

Beadbi by Sikhs from a Punjab background is always discussed on this forum, but never have these secular-quasi religious people come around to say stop barking at the brown side. Look at the beadbi the 3HO are doing of Sikhi. The reverse only happens when forum members want to discuss the beadbi being done by 3HO and it's followers. They purposely drag punjabis mistakes into the discussion to distract the d*mb forum members away from the topic of 3HO committing beadbi.

And guess what!!!! It works on the d*mb punjabis all the time. Wake up punjabis,

I think most sikhs don't have the balanced mindset to deal with any type of beadbi properly.

They go in all guns blazing when they can't even see the beadbi being done daily by so called amritdharis who openly do nindya in the gurdwarras, talk about bullsh*t and are generally full of crap and the 5 theives and dont make much effort to suppress/Kill them and yet still have the Nerve to call themselves Sikh.

I would not trust such sikhs to carry themselves properly and decently whilst dealing with beadbi. I wouldn't trust such sikhs fullstop.

So I would ask for Actual Sikhs who do Proper Rehat- meaning silencing of the mind/ killing of the 5 theives, not Slandering and Gossiping like gossipy busybody women even for a Second, and living truthful lives not hurting others- to deal with these beadbis, not the false so called sikhs who are actually Wolves in Sheeps Clothing.

Such True sikhs would be well eqiupped spiritually to deal with beadbi, not the false type.

When sikhs stop focusing on the outer garb and thinking that sikh dress alone is enough, and begin to purify their souls and hearts, that's when this age will improve to bring on the Satyug.