3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

sangat ji, i have come across another stupid video involving beadbi of gurubani

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=788416231221050

the singh's name is GuruGanesha Singh
i have asked him for an explaination , waiting for his reply

kindly ask him here
http://guruganesha.com/contact.php

Best solution: Excommunication! And declare 3HO Amrit as invalid! That'll make them think more about their wrongdoings!

3ho amrit ? huh

look they do not follow Sikh rehat Maryada properly therefore they are not SIkhs as

1. they bow and worship other entities statues and picture of Harbhajan Yogi

2. They worship Sri Chand

3. they put yogic asans and rituals ahead of gurbani e.g. 'Bowing Jaap sahib'

4. they do homs and create birthcharts , to select wedding partners and auspicious days

we Have SRM for a reason , and these guys do not fit its minimum agreed definition of sikh behaviour.

easy No Money = No Business, don't wait for leaders to deliberate and kick everything into the long grass, if ALL Sikhs stop funding these outfits then they soon come back on the right path. Look at that Ram Raheem he is so drunk with money that his power over men is more demonic then many fairy tale stories

the singh's name is GuruGanesha Singh

Is he that really awesome Sitar player ?

His sitar piece on one of Snatnam Kaur's tracks (I can't remember which, I think it might be 'celebration') is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

But, that aside, he's still a d**k.

I sometimes really don't know what to make of 3HO. There's no doubt they have single handedly brought more worldwide Sikhs into the Sikh fold than all the Sikh organisations put together. On the other hand, they've done and continue to do much harm.

Is he that really awesome Sitar player ?

His sitar piece on one of Snatnam Kaur's tracks (I can't remember which, I think it might be 'celebration') is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

But, that aside, he's still a d**k.

I sometimes really don't know what to make of 3HO. There's no doubt they have single handedly brought more worldwide Sikhs into the Sikh fold than all the Sikh organisations put together. On the other hand, they've done and continue to do much harm.

they have created more bheki sikhs than any other faction of the panth , I mean they are in white head to toe , eat maas, do gidda bhangra as part of sikh culture , do yoga and bhut parasti as 'part of sikhi' sorry 'an improvement on what Khalsa is told to do(thus the famed superiority complex') , they teach these weird kundalini asans to do paat , tell them that they have to practice tantric techniques to improve their connection to their life partner, to call themselves khalsa whether or not they have had amrit...to do havans and hom arti of harbhajan yogi's picture everyday.

This is what frustrates me about the plaudits given to that organisation , they are promoting a corruption of true sikhi in the western world and very few people will realise that . they are manipulating our image to make money for themselves which is not ploughed back into sikhi but siphoned off into a few individuals pockets while those who are at the lower levels of those organisations giving their all and then daswand to 3HO are getting disillusioned with what they perceived to be sikhi , and leave then start badmouthing sikhs in general.

eat maas

Do they though ? Its just that all the ones I've ever heard of and even met are strict vegetarians.

do gidda bhangra

I think there's alot to be said of the fact that virtualy every single one of them...even the very very old ones....are super fit and healthy, whilst most of we Punjabi Sikhs...especially our old ones...are in very very bad physical shape. So, from that respect one does find it hard to argue with their common assertion that there is nothing wrong with dancing bhangra (in a proper setting) as a form of exercise as long as it doesn't involve the dark elements such as sharab and lust etc.

do yoga

?? :wow: And how exactly is keeping the body in wonderful shape against Sikh principles ?

This is what frustrates me about the plaudits given to that organisation , they are promoting a corruption of true sikhi in the western world and very few people will realise that . they are manipulating our image to make money for themselves which is not ploughed back into sikhi but siphoned off into a few individuals pockets while those who are at the lower levels of those organisations giving their all and then daswand to 3HO are getting disillusioned with what they perceived to be sikhi , and leave then start badmouthing sikhs in general.

Agreed. They are parisites and vampires in that respect. But is it really they're fault that we are either too lazy or too uneducated to see the wonderful things at our fingertips and in our history and understand how western minds have such a hunger for such knowledge etc ?

I gave an example a few months ago on this forum in a thread about superfoods. I mentioned Alsi. I mentioned how alsi (flaxseed) was the main part of the diet of our Sikh forefathers and how those forefathers of ours were stronger, bigger and taller than we are today. (Fauja Singh credits it as his secret for health). I mentioned how, since then, we Sikhs have taken it out of our kitchen and put it in the barn instead to feed the cows with to fatten them up (to work in the fields). Is it really the fault of 3HO that, being generally cleverer than Punjabi Sikhs, they knew this aspect of our history and marketed Alsi as an amazing superfood via Hollywood celebrities and have since got rich as it started a worldwide craze for it ?

So yes, they are doing well at our expense but we have to admit alot of it is to due to our own ignorance and general trepidation of knowldege.

Do they though ? Its just that all the ones I've ever heard of and even met are strict vegetarians.

I think there's alot to be said of the fact that virtualy every single one of them...even the very very old ones....are super fit and healthy, whilst most of we Punjabi Sikhs...especially our old ones...are in very very bad physical shape. So, from that respect one does find it hard to argue with their common assertion that there is nothing wrong with dancing bhangra (in a proper setting) as a form of exercise as long as it doesn't involve the dark elements such as sharab and lust etc.

?? :wow: And how exactly is keeping the body in wonderful shape against Sikh principles ?

Agreed. They are parisites and vampires in that respect. But is it really they're fault that we are either too lazy or too uneducated to see the wonderful things at our fingertips and in our history and understand how western minds have such a hunger for such knowledge etc ?

I gave an example a few months ago on this forum in a thread about superfoods. I mentioned Alsi. I mentioned how alsi (flaxseed) was the main part of the diet of our Sikh forefathers and how those forefathers of ours were stronger, bigger and taller than we are today. (Fauja Singh credits it as his secret for health). I mentioned how, since then, we Sikhs have taken it out of our kitchen and put it in the barn instead to feed the cows with to fatten them up (to work in the fields). Is it really the fault of 3HO that, being generally cleverer than Punjabi Sikhs, they knew this aspect of our history and marketed Alsi as an amazing superfood via Hollywood celebrities and have since got rich as it started a worldwide craze for it ?

So yes, they are doing well at our expense but we have to admit alot of it is to due to our own ignorance and general trepidation of knowldege.

veer ji

yoga is seperate from sikhi , not as they pretend a precursor to doing bani properly,i.e. you have have your hands in certain mudras and the body has to be in certain positions as you recite bani for it to work .

Their methodology is along the lines of a cult , sleep deprivation and food deprivation were common methods used to 'prove' committment to the 3Ho way of life. plus encouraging dancing along to kirtan is a simple NONO which they just love love love to tell their groupies to do , kesh khilarke ...just be free... the leaders were hand-picked by the great yogi for their 'skills' in making money by whatever means (including illegal) so if you look at that admiringly as being clever they can keep it ... Once Yogi ji kicked it , their true colours came forth and they fought for control of the whole shebang and some even abandoned their sikh image

The biggest problem is when we try to think we know better than what our Khalsa ancestors did and thought we lose majorly , best way is the old way reconnect to true sikhi by following their example and not follow diluted ideas of namby pamby modern people. modern people are way too Soft we need to be hard as steel , true soldiers within and without .