Indian Officials Misleading Jagtar Singh Tara To Sign Extradition Docs

SinghStation

In an exclusive interview with The Anadolu Agency in the prison’s visiting room with guards in close attendance, Bhai Jagtar Singh Tara claimed that Indian officials misled him following his detention and tricked him into signing a document saying he wanted to fight his case in India.

Though It was not established during the ten-minute interview on Wednesday exactly who the officials were, India requested Tara’s extradition on the day of his arrest and an order to return him to India was issued by a Thai court the following day.

Bhai Jagtar Singh also told Agency that, “They made fun of me and told me ‘You should speak here otherwise you will speak there [india].’”

299356-jagtar-singh-tara.jpg?resize=323%“First, I asked to have an attorney, but [the Indian officials] said that I did not have the right to a legal representation in Thailand,” Singh said. “They dictated me what to write.”

“But I don’t want to go to India because I will get a death sentence.”

Full News: http://singhstation.net/2015/01/indian-officials-misleading-jagtar-singh-tara-to-sign-extradition-docs/

Why add Bhai to the name of a Clean shaven Guy ? can he be compared with likes of Bhai Taru Singh?

veerji apni adat to baaj avo ji.........

Bhai is added for respect...... respect coz he has done alot sacrifice and sewa for punjab ....SODHA laya Beant pappi da.....

waise tusi kuch vi kita .....jo bhai sahib ne kita hai?........k bas typing master ho?

Bhai Sukha and Jinda were cleanshaven when they executed enemies like AS Vaidya and Lalit Maken. They kept kesh lateron when in jail.

Bhai Tara has endured torture at the hands of Indian police before, stayed in jail for several years for our Panth and will now again face severe torture... Easy to criticize while sitting araam naal on your laptop.

So , guys here believe that it can be switch on switch off for rehat and kakars Why are we then blsming younger generation for not keeping kesh , what we say as GURU di mohar? So whole matter of Amrit and kakars is over .

I think you get my point , I really mean , the way these guys are taking for granted , upto any degree, compromise with Kakaars & sikhi rehat is giving wrong message to the next generation and all our efforts to convince them about sikh rehat & importance of kakaars & kesh are going waste

I think you get my point , I really mean , the way these guys are taking for granted , upto any degree, compromise with Kakaars & sikhi rehat is giving wrong message to the next generation and all our efforts to convince them about sikh rehat & importance of kakaars & kesh are going waste

So , guys here believe that it can be switch on switch off for rehat and kakars Why are we then blsming younger generation for not keeping kesh , what we say as GURU di mohar? So whole matter of Amrit and kakars is over .

veerji gal tan tusi aeven karde ho jiven tusi kehni karni de pakke ho......Gurbani te rehat kehandi aa k ....SWAS swas nam dheao...... KI TUSI DOWEN EH KARDE HO....je nahi fer tusi kisse nu criticize vi ni kar sakde.....ohne tan sikh kaum layi badla lya......tusi kita hi ki ae?apne ghar / family /children da moh chad ni sakde ....gal karde ne swith on off di......

TE jaswinder ji.... tuhadi photo vich tan tusi DHADI bani hoyi hai .......tusi fer ki message de rahe ho.....rehatname te sant ji tan kehnde si dhadi tie ni karni........

THAN U AND BHAI TARA ARE ON SAME PAGE.....U TEI UR DHADI COZ U LIE WITH UR REAL IDENTITY ...kehde guru ne dhadi bani si? GURU DI MOHAR KHULA PARKASH DHARA HAI ...na k tie kiti hoyi...so do u care?

tuhadi tan umar jada hai....tusi sant jaRnail singh vi dekhe te beant singh CM vi.............TUSI GURMAT vich rehke kehdi mal marli.......jiven tusi gallan karde ho....je tusi ene hi pakke si tan jdo beant papi har amritdhari munde nu chakwa ke maar reha si .... tusi bahar nikal k kuch kitta kyo nahi......?tusi bina swith off hoye .... sodh dinde

younger generation kesh katal karke ....vehli behndi ae......drugs kardi ae........BHAI TARE TE is so called new genration vich fark ae...... JE bhai aa kam na karda tan tuhadi young genration ne peda hi nahi si hona......

BHAI TARA us sme pure saroop vich hi si.....ohne apni identity change kiti tan k ohnu koi pehcan na sake.....coz interpol police ohnu lab rahi si.......uncle ji tuhanu tan koi police nahi labh rahi ...tusi kyo dhari tie kiti hoi aa? te je bhai tara oh kam na karde tan aj sikhi rehni hi nahi si.........

tuhade views vich sirf katadwad hai