Indian Officials Misleading Jagtar Singh Tara To Sign Extradition Docs

SinghStation

Bhai Sukha and Jinda were cleanshaven when they executed enemies like AS Vaidya and Lalit Maken. They kept kesh lateron when in jail.

Bhai Tara has endured torture at the hands of Indian police before, stayed in jail for several years for our Panth and will now again face severe torture... Easy to criticize while sitting araam naal on your laptop.

Sukha and Jinda were clean shaven when they killed them? You sure?

veerji gal tan tusi aeven karde ho jiven tusi kehni karni de pakke ho......Gurbani te rehat kehandi aa k ....SWAS swas nam dheao...... KI TUSI DOWEN EH KARDE HO....je nahi fer tusi kisse nu criticize vi ni kar sakde.....ohne tan sikh kaum layi badla lya......tusi kita hi ki ae?apne ghar / family /children da moh chad ni sakde ....gal karde ne swith on off di......

TE jaswinder ji.... tuhadi photo vich tan tusi DHADI bani hoyi hai .......tusi fer ki message de rahe ho.....rehatname te sant ji tan kehnde si dhadi tie ni karni........

THAN U AND BHAI TARA ARE ON SAME PAGE.....U TEI UR DHADI COZ U LIE WITH UR REAL IDENTITY ...kehde guru ne dhadi bani si? GURU DI MOHAR KHULA PARKASH DHARA HAI ...na k tie kiti hoyi...so do u care?

tuhadi tan umar jada hai....tusi sant jaRnail singh vi dekhe te beant singh CM vi.............TUSI GURMAT vich rehke kehdi mal marli.......jiven tusi gallan karde ho....je tusi ene hi pakke si tan jdo beant papi har amritdhari munde nu chakwa ke maar reha si .... tusi bahar nikal k kuch kitta kyo nahi......?tusi bina swith off hoye .... sodh dinde

younger generation kesh katal karke ....vehli behndi ae......drugs kardi ae........BHAI TARE TE is so called new genration vich fark ae...... JE bhai aa kam na karda tan tuhadi young genration ne peda hi nahi si hona......

BHAI TARA us sme pure saroop vich hi si.....ohne apni identity change kiti tan k ohnu koi pehcan na sake.....coz interpol police ohnu lab rahi si.......uncle ji tuhanu tan koi police nahi labh rahi ...tusi kyo dhari tie kiti hoi aa? te je bhai tara oh kam na karde tan aj sikhi rehni hi nahi si.........

tuhade views vich sirf katadwad hai

Which pandit told you that a Sikh cannot tie his beard. It is about being Sabat Saroot but it is quite difficult for you to understand simple stuff.

Which pandit told you that a Sikh cannot tie his beard. It is about being Sabat Saroot but it is quite difficult for you to understand simple stuff.

so u belive in pandit ....?

Rehatname says not to tie or dye ...even JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE used to say this....u will not be spoon fed over here ......go n listen his speech or read rehatname... u'll find it ...

i'm not new to this forum ......and i know from where you are speaking......... i'm ignoring you again and again ........ tere warge bahot bhaje ne ethon ......

so ....

koi jwab ni miliya .... tan ah faltu gal karti......

stick to topic

so u belive in pandit ....?

Rehatname says not to tie or dye ...even JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE used to say this....u will not be spoon fed over here ......go n listen his speech or read rehatname... u'll find it ...

i'm not new to this forum ......and i know from where you are speaking......... i'm ignoring you again and again ........ tere warge bahot bhaje ne ethon ......

so ....

koi jwab ni miliya .... tan ah faltu gal karti......

stick to topic

Please enlighten Sangat as which of your so called Rehatnama says you cannot tie your beard. You deviated from the topic by bringing the issue of beard tieing. And mind your language and show some respect when you write about SANT Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

Please enlighten Sangat as which of your so called Rehatnama says you cannot tie your beard. You deviated from the topic by bringing the issue of beard tieing. And mind your language and show some respect when you write about SANT Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

as you've been told.... u'll be not spoon fed ........... go and do ur reaserch ......

you are already over unlighted though...

where did i dis respect JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE?

if u have so much of respect for him .....den why dont u remeber his teachings....so stop ur nonsense .......and i think u forgot wat bhindranwale said to giani zail singh.....about his dhari....... and that same thing i told uncle ji .....as i said ....u will not be spoon fed.....listen to his speech and u'll come to know....

for ppl like u...i'll never mind my language

I have newspaper cutting from those times; both Sukha and Jinda were cleanshaven. Jinda was adept in changing appearences. Thats what facilitated them in the executions of enemies sitting thousands of kms away from Punjab in (predominantly Hindu) areas such as Maharashtra (Pune).

can you please share that pic?