Panthic Ekta And Non Amritdharis

SikhKosh

then why did guru gobind singh ji said, "dont come to my darshan without kesh and shastars" ??

money have no place , its simple . they are not sikh never

who will you call sikh if they dont even have guru's mohar!!

patit's have no place until they take pahul or chula and keep kesh

You will be attacked by the secular-religious fanatics for uttering the words of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

then why did guru gobind singh ji said, "dont come to my darshan without kesh and shastars" ??

money have no place , its simple . they are not sikh never

who will you call sikh if they dont even have guru's mohar!!

patit's have no place until they take pahul or chula and keep kesh

There is relative truth and there is absolute truth. Elements of relative truth (in this case- father scolding) is mentioned to invoke discipline aspect, make dharam foundation strong its circumstantial used to address issues - bring balance in one's life.

This relative truth does not , cannot and should not apply to all, or all circumstances or should not be used to gauge all situations. Thats what crazy mullahs do in islam..we are not crazy mullahs..Guru gives us bibek use it. Look at our sikh bhagats- did any of bhagats have physical shastars with them? did bhai ghaniya ji had a shastar with them when they start sevapanthi tradition after guru's happiness/blessing/permission.

Guru maharaj had kavi court with 52 kavi/court poets..did he rejected all of them just because they didn't had shastars or may be from different spiritual traditions may be cut hair? did he kicked them out on the premise of "dont come to my darshan without kesh and shastars" ?

If you must follow relative truth as literally go ahead pictures this- "dont come to my darshan without kesh and shastars" ?

Why don't you to apply for perhadar job at the gurdwara? Considering you perceive all ten gurus, tenth guru sitting on throne near sri guru granth sahib, sri dasam guru granth..start policiing , have all same sort of check points at the darbar - selectively allow people? Please go ahead do that..let us know feedback you get from gyani at your local gurdwara or your jathedar.

What do people have against shastar and hair? They go to great lengths to make up fairy tales and harass Sikhs with these fake stories. These secular-quasi-religious fanatics have never seen a battlefield ( or been in a similar situation) or have never been part of a disciplined order. Bhai Kanhaiya ji, without any doubt had a shastar on him. Bhai Kanhaiya ji was asked to fight the Muslims and Hindus in war by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, but to this request, Bhai Kanhaiya ji said I would like the seva of helping the wounded. The story told today does not tell us where Bhai Kanhaiya ji was when the war was taking place. Anyone who knows anything about war or has been in a battle will know, you cannot walk on to the battlefield and start helping the wounded when there is a battle happening right next to your ear. Guru Sahib gave the permission to Bhai Kanhaiya ji before the war started to help the wounded. When the battle was in the 'control' of Guru Sahib's army, bhai Sahib went out to help the wounded and this is where we hear Bhai kanhaiya ji telling Guru Sahib why he helps both sides. No one is safe without a weapon on the battlefield. And in such big wars the battle is never over. For Bhai Sahib there was SIkh soldiers armed to the teeth with weapons around him and Bhai Sahib also carried a shastar in the event of being attacked. Bhai Kanhaiya ji with the Guru's dastar and uncut beard and hair approaches a Muslim who just fought Bhai Kanhaiya ji's brothers will not try to attack him or feel sacred and attempt an act of desperation? No fairy tales please. Bhai Kanhaiya ji for all the Muslim knows could be coiming back to finish the job off. Sikh history is always being rewritten to fit some cult or babas thinking.

Take the world today around us. Red cross is being attacked by Muslims in the battlefield. What makes you think a much stronger, courageous, and ruthless Muslim will not attack Bhai Kanhaiya ji. Muslims have pride of dying in the battlefield and meeting Allah. Don't be naive to believe Muslims are weak.

What do people have against shastar and hair? They go to great lengths to make up fairy tales and harass Sikhs with these fake stories. These secular-quasi-religious fanatics have never seen a battlefield ( or been in a similar situation) or have never been part of a disciplined order. Bhai Kanhaiya ji, without any doubt had a shastar on him. Bhai Kanhaiya ji was asked to fight the Muslims and Hindus in war by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, but to this request, Bhai Kanhaiya ji said I would like the seva of helping the wounded. The story told today does not tell us where Bhai Kanhaiya ji was when the war was taking place. Anyone who knows anything about war or has been in a battle will know, you cannot walk on to the battlefield and start helping the wounded when there is a battle happening right next to your ear. Guru Sahib gave the permission to Bhai Kanhaiya ji before the war started to help the wounded. When the battle was in the 'control' of Guru Sahib's army, bhai Sahib went out to help the wounded and this is where we hear Bhai kanhaiya ji telling Guru Sahib why he helps both sides. No one is safe without a weapon on the battlefield. And in such big wars the battle is never over. For Bhai Sahib there was SIkh soldiers armed to the teeth with weapons around him and Bhai Sahib also carried a shastar in the event of being attacked. Bhai Kanhaiya ji with the Guru's dastar and uncut beard and hair approaches a Muslim who just fought Bhai Kanhaiya ji's brothers will not try to attack him or feel sacred and attempt an act of desperation? No fairy tales please. Bhai Kanhaiya ji for all the Muslim knows could be coiming back to finish the job off. Sikh history is always being rewritten to fit some cult or babas thinking.

Take the world today around us. Red cross is being attacked by Muslims in the battlefield. What makes you think a much stronger, courageous, and ruthless Muslim will not attack Bhai Kanhaiya ji. Muslims have pride of dying in the battlefield and meeting Allah. Don't be naive to believe Muslims are weak.

Bhai Ghanaiya wasn't wearing armour and was carrying a mushq a bit different from the others , plus he was attending to the fallen crying out for pani ... I'm sure if someone had attacked he would have been capable of dispatching them but, the truth is no-one there was in that condition, they were all mortally wounded since people were fighting to death.

yes today's muslims wouldn't even have honour on the battlefield , I agree so we need to keep that in mind , no-one has chivalry like the sikhs did then but as dirtiness of the enemies tactics and behaviour has increased we need to measure against our standard and reject it and if necessary annihilate it .

Having been on both sides mona and amritdhari, it seems that some amritdharis may look down on moneh, but the truth is also this that many moneh look down on amritdharis too tarring us all with the same brush and fail to observe that their are many good amritdharis too just as their are many good moneh too.

This looking down criticizing each other is a total waste of time and will do nothing for the kaum or anyones spiritual journey .

Both amritdharis and moneh who engage in such behaviour will find no peace

This one of the reasons why i had stopped posting on this forum, as it this type of nonsense that does nothing for ones path in sikhi, but i felt i had to post here.