Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Hello, I've been having a Masturbation addiction and I know it's not right and leads to Kaam, but I would also like assistance on how I can combat this issue, (I also know only Guru Sahib can help me, but I'd still like to try the best I can).

Hello, I've been having a Masturbation addiction and I know it's not right and leads to Kaam, but I would also like assistance on how I can combat this issue, (I also know only Guru Sahib can help me, but I'd still like to try the best I can).

Whenever kaam comes in the mind just naam jap and focus. If laptop/computer around go and sit somewhere else or put it away. If your surfing on the web and you are starting to have sexual urge just right away close laptop and do some paat. Everyone has a battle against kaam, some can control it and some can't. It is a hard battle but you have to keep trying and not let kaam destroy you.

just make the decision not to do it anymore if thats what oyu really want. its hard for a while but then you wont even think about it. if it comes up and you feel the need to, go for a run, meditate, cold shower, paint, draw, play music, do something else. most importantly, watch what you put into your mind. looking at pictures of the sex you are attrated to will not serve you. i would even recommend pranayam practice although this will probably upset some people.
are you reading your banis? that has helped me tremendously... watch what you eat too, eat more veggies and less processed food, that will help a lot.
but really just make the decision to not do it, dont suppress rather, dont react, thats why im saying do something else which will transform that urge without suppressing it. youll probably have wet dreams but thatll pass in time too.
i hope this helps, may guru sahib bless you with the strength to be sstrong in your commitment

The solution to your problem is to meditate and sweat. I mean sweat sweat. Run 5 miles a day and just sweat. Exercise to burn that extra energy. If you are addicted, most likely your Brian chemistry has changed. Only way to cure that is through Simran, exercise, and discipline

Guest GuptSewa
Vaheguroo Ji,

The goal is to break the addiction.

Assistance includes counciling, support groups (Google them near your area)

In terms of what you can do, address the trigger: what causes you to Masterbate?

All I would say though is don't stop cold-turkey, or suppress the urges. Otherwise it can lead to the urges and frustration becoming peverted. Don't feel guilty either, there's worse things: your not out raping someone etc.

Other than that, good luck and stay safe!

Guest master better

look at your karah every time your hand reaches down there.

Move all the kaam distractors away.

Sweat....like o kid says above.===this will help balance the energy levels that make you physically feel they need to expend that energy via your willy

every time you see some titilating pics or some randy women in temping poses====then just stop =think about what guruji says who your sisters are==every girl is someones daughter==she was some little child once===think her father watching===and have a good look at your kara on your wrist=====think that this is same hand where guru knows you have kakkar on