What Job Is Good

stingers12

Guest Jacfsing2

what job is good for a person who have done no uni, or college, and also what do u guys do and how u find ur job

Everyone will say different things, I'm 17 so I'm still just a student in 12th grade, but I found this one test which will help you find a career you might be interested in. http://www.yourfreecareertest.com/# I won't say you need college to be successful, but you need a plan to be successful. All the best!

Everyone will say different things, I'm 17 so I'm still just a student in 12th grade, but I found this one test which will help you find a career you might be interested in. http://www.yourfreecareertest.com/# I won't say you need college to be successful, but you need a plan to be successful. All the best!

Thanks bro I ll check the website

what job is good for a person who have done no uni, or college, and also what do u guys do and how u find ur job

I'm intrigued 'stingers12'. Although I'm not surprised that someone that didn't bother at all with education is starting threads asking what job, any job, is good I'm intrigued as to why you didn't bother. I said something about this yesterday in the thread about the Sikh lady in Singapore in the news and politics page of this forum and the point I raised there was about how we Sikhs seem to now be not living up to the very definition of our existence. Sikh...means learner. One could rightly interpret that as 'scholar'. Meaning you're the one that is supposed to be studying medicine so much that you find a cure for cancer...You're the one that is supposed to be burying your head in the Law books so much that you can stand up for and fight for the oppressed....You're the one that is so politcaly and commercialy aware that you can take you, and by default your community, ahead in the business world.

How is it then, when Hindu forums are discussing medical advancements...muslims forums are discussing the relevance of Descarte's philosophy vs Islam....how is it that the average good Sikh on our Sikh forums wants to know 'what job is good' ?

^ Ignorance. You don't necessarily need an education to be succesful or lead your community ahead. Yes we do need the scholars, lawyers, doctors but many of the most 'powerful' & rich men right now are high school dropouts.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Hindus are also busy discussing whether to drink cow urine straight from the source or bottled & Muslims are asking: "Is it obligatory to repeat the prayer if one feels madhiy (urethral discharge) coming out whilst praying?". So don't make our Sikh sibling feel bad for asking that question.

I'm intrigued 'stingers12'. Although I'm not surprised that someone that didn't bother at all with education is starting threads asking what job, any job, is good I'm intrigued as to why you didn't bother. I said something about this yesterday in the thread about the Sikh lady in Singapore in the news and politics page of this forum and the point I raised there was about how we Sikhs seem to now be not living up to the very definition of our existence. Sikh...means learner. One could rightly interpret that as 'scholar'. Meaning you're the one that is supposed to be studying medicine so much that you find a cure for cancer...You're the one that is supposed to be burying your head in the Law books so much that you can stand up for and fight for the oppressed....You're the one that is so politcaly and commercialy aware that you can take you, and by default your community, ahead in the business world.

How is it then, when Hindu forums are discussing medical advancements...muslims forums are discussing the relevance of Descarte's philosophy vs Islam....how is it that the average good Sikh on our Sikh forums wants to know 'what job is good' ?

Sikh does not mean learner in that sense it specifically means Sikh of the Guru.. I think some bad writers influenced lots of the non-gurbani reading/understanding part of the panth.

Guest Jacfsing2

Hindus drink cow urine, it's true let's not compare this Singh with someone that low please, Muslims are thinking about killing non-Muslims to make their wealth in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. Even the west is threatened by them now, don't compare him with them.