Kiran Bedi Latti Charge On Sikhs

hsingh8963

Hi H Singh. What men don't seem to understand is that a joke about a womans feminity and appearance shows so much about the willpower, morality and confidence and of a man and the fear that drives him to do it. If a man bit*hes about the appearance of a woman in front of me, I don't even deem that man worthy of speaking to and will avoid his company.I have friends who will do the same because they all think the same thing when the man does it-the man is insecure about his masculinity so feels the need to project this insecurity onto another.

Ask your mothers n sisters their opinions on the subject and ask if they would enjoy being ridiculed for their appearance and feminity by a man.

They also say dont throw stones when u have a glass house, and All slanderers have glass houses for sure because slander is always a fear mechanism.

I don't really know much about Kiran Bedi as a person, I need to google her, but slandering any womans feminity is always bad form.

I don't think it is good form for a SIngh or anyone really to talk trash about a women's appearance but in this case it is the truth unfortunately that Hindu women seem to be magnetically attracted to mannish hairtsyles especially in that era , maybe it was the eighties Hindu equivalent of shoulderpads of western fashion. Madam Bedi is not a trustworthy person in any way shape or form considering the facts of her partisan attitude and her joining the party she roundly condemned as corrupt , as the English are fond of saying 'birds of a feather flock together' .

No no what I'm saying is jagsaw didn't so much mean the hair comment as an attack on woman feminity. But he is just expressing his extreme dislike for her because of her attacks on Sikhs. I am completely confident jagsaw believe woman and men are equal.

Hi Jagsaw,

I understand that, but it was an attack on her feminity, u guys just probably need to read his post again to realise it.

I completely however understand his dislike for her actions and political stances.

Hi Jagsaw,

I understand that, but it was an attack on her feminity, u guys just probably need to read his post again to realise it.

I completely however understand his dislike for her actions and political stances.

Lol i'm not Jagsaw...

Are you a Sikh? Just wondering.

I suppose you could say he is attacking her feminity. Lol I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.

More importantly, just more proof politicians of India deep rooted in anti-sikh activities.

Lol i'm not Jagsaw...

Are you a Sikh? Just wondering.

I suppose you could say he is attacking her feminity. Lol I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.

More importantly, just more proof politicians of India deep rooted in anti-sikh activities.

Woops, well that last post was directed at you. Yes lets not waste anymore time in the subject.

Yes I'm Sikh, although Sikhism is just being a student of the Truth and Truth isn't confined to anything- hence no hindu no muslim- only One.

Apologies I still havent read up on this woman properly, but I will say that I dont trust the Indian Govt in general, with many of the perpetrators of 1984 still alive and kicking.

Furthermore I Strongly believe that world governments are the puppets of the Illuminati.

Short answer, No.

No, what I said was not an attack on her feminimity and, as someone above already pointed out, I have been very consistent here in my firm belief in equality between the sexes as per Sikhi.

I merely pointed out a very obvious fact, i.e the fact that a very large percentage of Punjabi Hindu women seem to have their hair cut and styled short like a ugly British schoolboys from the 1950's. I am therefore, finding it difficult to see how these women are expressing their femininity by making themselves look like ugly old fashioned british boys ? Was there a special piece on this in 'Elle' and 'Cosmopolitan' that I missed ?

The bottom line is that this hideously ugly 'woman disguised as a boy' was an integral part of the notorious Delhi Police that committed so many atrocities against my brothers and sisters in the 1980's. The minute you forget that and start focussing on imaginary 'feminism' issues is the day people like her win the day.

No, actually I have said that I by no means agree with her actions.

But to sit here and listen 2 u taking the piss out of someones looks and feminity would be wrong of me so I spoke up.

Saying the following:

"a very large percentage of Punjabi Hindu women seem to have their hair cut and styled short like a ugly British schoolboys from the 1950's. I am therefore, finding it difficult to see how these women are expressing their femininity by making themselves look like ugly old fashioned british boys ?"

Is wrong. I had a cousin who is a Beautiful Soul who had a haircut like that and a very beautiful friend and other friends with a haircut like that.

One got taunted by a few boys and on being asked once if she was a boy, she responded that she was definitely a woman. It was very upsetting to hear. Women are free to have haircuts how they choose, i know sikh women with a very similar haircut who would not appreciate your comments and would shut a man up in a second (and probably put him in the verge of tears) who made comments like this.

I understand ur upset with the woman in question, but this may be a sore spot for women even on this forum who may have been dissed about their looks so I would suggest that u pipe down with the appearance insults and Stick to focusing on the misdeeds of this woman, not on womens exterior appeareances.

Its not feminism, it's about common courtesey, just as a man would not appreciate a woman saying that a man looks like an Ugly British Schoolgirl.

No, actually I have said that I by no means agree with her actions.

But to sit here and listen 2 u taking the piss out of someones looks and feminity would be wrong of me so I spoke up.

Saying the following:

"a very large percentage of Punjabi Hindu women seem to have their hair cut and styled short like a ugly British schoolboys from the 1950's. I am therefore, finding it difficult to see how these women are expressing their femininity by making themselves look like ugly old fashioned british boys ?"

Is wrong. I had a cousin who is a Beautiful Soul who had a haircut like that and a very beautiful friend and other friends with a haircut like that.

One got taunted by a few boys and on being asked once if she was a boy, she responded that she was definitely a woman. It was very upsetting to hear. Women are free to have haircuts how they choose, i know sikh women with a very similar haircut who would not appreciate your comments and would shut a man up in a second (and probably put him in the verge of tears) who made comments like this.

I understand ur upset with the woman in question, but this may be a sore spot for women even on this forum who may have been dissed about their looks so I would suggest that u pipe down with the appearance insults and Stick to focusing on the misdeeds of this woman, not on womens exterior appeareances.

Its not feminism, it's about common courtesey, just as a man would not appreciate a woman saying that a man looks like an Ugly British Schoolgirl.

Stop your nonsense about Sikh women and haircuts.Those so called Sikhs men and women who cut their hair are patits not Sikhs.

Stop your nonsense about Sikh women and haircuts.Those so called Sikhs men and women who cut their hair are patits not Sikhs.

Wow, what a great mindset to have. Amritdharis who Slander are not sikhs, they are total manmukhs.

I have heard amritdharis say similar things about women INSIDE the Gurdwarra while Guru Nanak watches.

But I'm sure thats fine in your books aswell.

Hsingh, as I said it is not Feminist, it is common Courtesy.

How would you all like it if I said you look like an ugly girl?

I won't post back to anyone here about this now, because if u guys can't see whats wrong here then there is really no hope.

ps I wonder if anyone here thinks we would ever have caught our beloved Gurus making such catty comments.