Singh Doing Behzti Of Himself

singh598

In what way is "Fateh" representing Sikhs? Is this guy the role model you want for the Sikh kids going to school and idolizing?

Watch the video. If you want sit your daughter next to you and teach her, who to idolize.

Listen to the lyrics in this one. B*tches see me and they be hoping....thats them I be poking...haaaa........... done back in 2012 or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGxv6ARyP5U

Simple ... these wigga wannabes are only fit for lining up, giving them chittar for disrespecting their sisters and mothers , and making murgey for a couple of years . Duniya spits on the disgusting misogynistic lyrics and treatment of women by Black and white rappers and these nalaik jump headfirst in to the same rutt. Grow up and bande bann.

According to who? You?

Your idea of letting go and having a good time is different than others. So why you judging others?

Hang on you <banned word filter activated> - How can I be judging anyone when I'm saying the exact opposite?

Why don't you get your finger out and YOU stop judging people.

People like you are miserable gits and hate to see people having a good time.

Something more substantial when it comes to the behzti state of the nation is where the majority that claim a stake in Sikhi love and courage' have taken 1 crown off their own head to make 100 surrender flags. And the majority of the remainder confuse their crown with a testosterone rush.

The dances are far outside any cultural comfort zones with which I’m familiar. In one case the person is professionally engaged in dance. In the other case, the kid looks maybe 14 or 15 years of age. An age that is awkward in every aspect of identity formation. Odd visuals for me? Yes, as someone who may have had more street fights than dances. ..In case an alpha wishes to do an alpha comparison. Can I judge these people in some manner? Hardly.

Nonetheless, maybe there is behzti in these posts. Mocking homosexual people generally and calling them names by using derogatory terms and claiming Sikhi! The irony, now that could be ultimate behzti.

But Sikhi promotes understanding, not behzti for the sake of behzti.

So understand that homosexual people are discriminated against and mocked. As a Sikh, regardless of others beliefs, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to protect others from harm and discrimination, not project upon others harm and discrimination.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Something more substantial when it comes to the behzti state of the nation is where the majority that claim a stake in Sikhi love and courage' have taken 1 crown off their own head to make 100 surrender flags. And the majority of the remainder confuse their crown with a testosterone rush.

The dances are far outside any cultural comfort zones with which I’m familiar. In one case the person is professionally engaged in dance. In the other case, the kid looks maybe 14 or 15 years of age. An age that is awkward in every aspect of identity formation. Odd visuals for me? Yes, as someone who may have had more street fights than dances. ..In case an alpha wishes to do an alpha comparison. Can I judge these people in some manner? Hardly.

Nonetheless, maybe there is behzti in these posts. Mocking homosexual people generally and calling them names by using derogatory terms and claiming Sikhi! The irony, now that could be ultimate behzti.

So understand that homosexual people are discriminated against and mocked. As a Sikh, regardless of others beliefs, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to protect others from harm and discrimination, not project upon others harm and discrimination.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

reallly Veer ji I understand what you are saying and I agree we shouldn't curse out people just cos , I did suggest someone should talk to the young guy so that perhaps he can feel comfortable in himself rather than going to extreme exhibitionism to express his inner state. the other guy it may be his profession but surely he can do his job without being filmed ... It is films like this that the vast majority of mockers make and use to denigrate Guru ji's fauj

UNBELIEVABLE!!

The issue here is much bigger than your idea of not being discrimating and political correctness.

You claim to have had more street fights than dances and would describe the 2 videos as 'odd visuals' for you. FIne.

But for others, stronger language is needed to express their concern over the obvious decline in general attitudes and respect for our Guru's saroop.

If all sikhs were indifferent and polite towards those that publicly dance like pansies whilst in sikhi saroop.. then it would certainly impact on our own consciousness aswell as mockery from other communities.

I have seen these kinds of video's being shown and commented on facebook sites like 'spotted in Bradford.' The mockery they have received is embarrasing to say the least.. idiots from other communities (mainly muslim) are given a field day to disrespect Sikhs as a result.

Are you happy with this?

Hang on you <banned word filter activated>

People like you are miserable gits and hate to see people having a good time.

A good time according to who.....lmao. you hang on, who can't process a simple sentence and when trying to gets confused and repeats the same stupid mistake which even a generalized blondie would have picked up on without saying.....uummmm, so like, you are totally saying...hehehehehe i get it know......sooooo stupid......

Nothing wrong with people letting go and having a good time!!!

So fast to judge other people...how do we know what goes on behind closed doors?

You talk about bezati dharam de tekhedaro...look at this

Why is that guy calling him a F AND C words p*** and using singh in the same sentence. We all have problems in life, the singh looks down, maybe somethings happened to him? No one is perfect instead of swearing at him why didnt he just get out to try and talk to him and see why hes smoking. Also the guy who videoed it was a coward cos even he cant show his face, he probably smokes and drinks himself and uses vulgar language as we can evidentially see.