Sign in to follow this  
singh598

Singh Doing Behzti Of Himself

Fateh is a talented rapper, I dont see him doing anything questionable in any of the videos i've seen. Dr Zeus is himself is a keshdhari, very seldom ever wears his dastaar though and has no beard to speak of. At least Fateh keeps his Sikhi saroop intact,

Dude, Zeus has never kept his kesh, he's a mona, are you mistaking him for someone else.

nah ji , they'd probably use wigga slang 'battyboy' or the very desi 'he is of the gay' hehehe

"He is of the Gay" . Ah ah...I like that one. :biggrin2: Is that really what apne lok say ?

Anyway. I'm finding the sight of these camp effeminate sorry excuses for 'Singhs' in the videos totally nauseating. Just looking at them is making me physically sick.

And sikhseeker:

The young lad may indeed be doing a feminine dance, but who on here knows he is homosexual? In his past human life, he may have been a woman in which he has brought traits of femininity within this life, but do you or the other members here know him personally?

Man, no straight man on planet earth would ever say that. If there was a desi amongst us right now I'm sure he'd turn around to you and say "you are of the g*y"

Inderjeet Singh Jeenus does that for a living, it's his job. His dancing is of feminine style but guess that's th way it's gotta be done to teach others, as he is a choreographer, he is doing classical dance in the video, many dancers do classical it's an art. Just we don't normally see a Singh doing it.

• Like 1

That's nothing. You wanna see Bezhti, this is Pure Bezhti:

When this video was first uploaded by the fool doing the dance himself, I had repeated asked him respectfully to not make a fool of Sardars, but he kept deleting my comments.

Lolzzzz hahahahaha the elder One is the background dancer but took all the limelight....eh v art a Thele digna, nale coat saaf hojana lol

"He is of the Gay" . Ah ah...I like that one. :biggrin2: Is that really what apne lok say ?

Anyway. I'm finding the sight of these camp effeminate sorry excuses for 'Singhs' in the videos totally nauseating. Just looking at them is making me physically sick.

And sikhseeker:

Man, no straight man on planet earth would ever say that. If there was a desi amongst us right now I'm sure he'd turn around to you and say "you are of the g*y"

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, I base my opinion of reincarnation from gurmat, if any "desi" wishes to have a conversation with me, I'm happy to elaborate on the soul and how it takes birth in both genders of creation. I know you personally won't because you usually go hush as your always on the verge of "winning an argument".

It's sad that you have this opinion, that anyone to have a different opinion must be gay. It demonstrates how small a box you actually live in, claiming to be such a educated, knowledgable sikh, you understand very little, confusing many things into one, confused arrogant and ignorant opinion (mostly, not all the time)

Also veer ji, how far within sikhi do you try and educate yourself?

I personally disagree with Bhai Jagtar Singh ji's (basics of sikhi) opinion on homosexuality. However, would I then point my finger and suggest he is gay!?....nah I wouldn't but I guess you and many "desi'" would.

Dude, Zeus has never kept his kesh, he's a mona, are you mistaking him for someone else.

Next time you see him take a close look he has a pony tail, which he sticks in the back of his oversized football jerseys and covers up with durags and caps. Ever seen him without a cap or durag ?

The one time he briefly wore his dastaar was his brothers wedding.

Nothing wrong with people letting go and having a good time!!!
So fast to judge other people...how do we know what goes on behind closed doors?
You talk about bezati dharam de tekhedaro...look at this

WJKK WJKF

From reading all the posts on this topic, what is evident is the reason why as Sikhs and Sikh establishments we can't tackle many issues as Sikhs, like spiritual possession and homosexuality.

From childish posts from contributors who have kids themselves, what would we do if someone approached the gurdwara and asked for help or advice on their child being homosexual? Burst out laughing? Tell them to get out the gurdwara? Then spread it to all the "desies" in the community.

Fact is, in our gurdwara there is no such sewa done in most our gurdwareh, due to the attitudes reflected in the posts. There is no support for families within these taboo issues, resulting in people go further away from sikhi, due to so called Sikhs misusing the word.

Nothing wrong with people letting go and having a good time!!!

According to who? You?

Your idea of letting go and having a good time is different than others. So why you judging others?

• Like 1

In what way is "Fateh" representing Sikhs? Is this guy the role model you want for the Sikh kids going to school and idolizing?

Watch the video. If you want sit your daughter next to you and teach her, who to idolize.

Listen to the lyrics in this one. B*tches see me and they be hoping....thats them I be poking...haaaa........... done back in 2012 or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGxv6ARyP5U

Simple ... these wigga wannabes are only fit for lining up, giving them chittar for disrespecting their sisters and mothers , and making murgey for a couple of years . Duniya spits on the disgusting misogynistic lyrics and treatment of women by Black and white rappers and these nalaik jump headfirst in to the same rutt. Grow up and bande bann.

• Like 1

According to who? You?

Your idea of letting go and having a good time is different than others. So why you judging others?

Hang on you <banned word filter activated> - How can I be judging anyone when I'm saying the exact opposite?

Why don't you get your finger out and YOU stop judging people.

People like you are miserable gits and hate to see people having a good time.

Something more substantial when it comes to the behzti state of the nation is where the majority that claim a stake in Sikhi love and courage' have taken 1 crown off their own head to make 100 surrender flags. And the majority of the remainder confuse their crown with a testosterone rush.

The dances are far outside any cultural comfort zones with which I’m familiar. In one case the person is professionally engaged in dance. In the other case, the kid looks maybe 14 or 15 years of age. An age that is awkward in every aspect of identity formation. Odd visuals for me? Yes, as someone who may have had more street fights than dances. ..In case an alpha wishes to do an alpha comparison. Can I judge these people in some manner? Hardly.

Nonetheless, maybe there is behzti in these posts. Mocking homosexual people generally and calling them names by using derogatory terms and claiming Sikhi! The irony, now that could be ultimate behzti.

But Sikhi promotes understanding, not behzti for the sake of behzti.

So understand that homosexual people are discriminated against and mocked. As a Sikh, regardless of others beliefs, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to protect others from harm and discrimination, not project upon others harm and discrimination.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Something more substantial when it comes to the behzti state of the nation is where the majority that claim a stake in Sikhi love and courage' have taken 1 crown off their own head to make 100 surrender flags. And the majority of the remainder confuse their crown with a testosterone rush.

The dances are far outside any cultural comfort zones with which I’m familiar. In one case the person is professionally engaged in dance. In the other case, the kid looks maybe 14 or 15 years of age. An age that is awkward in every aspect of identity formation. Odd visuals for me? Yes, as someone who may have had more street fights than dances. ..In case an alpha wishes to do an alpha comparison. Can I judge these people in some manner? Hardly.

Nonetheless, maybe there is behzti in these posts. Mocking homosexual people generally and calling them names by using derogatory terms and claiming Sikhi! The irony, now that could be ultimate behzti.

But Sikhi promotes understanding, not behzti for the sake of behzti.

So understand that homosexual people are discriminated against and mocked. As a Sikh, regardless of others beliefs, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to protect others from harm and discrimination, not project upon others harm and discrimination.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

reallly Veer ji I understand what you are saying and I agree we shouldn't curse out people just cos , I did suggest someone should talk to the young guy so that perhaps he can feel comfortable in himself rather than going to extreme exhibitionism to express his inner state. the other guy it may be his profession but surely he can do his job without being filmed ... It is films like this that the vast majority of mockers make and use to denigrate Guru ji's fauj

• Like 1