Singh Doing Behzti Of Himself

singh598

That's nothing. You wanna see Bezhti, this is Pure Bezhti:

When this video was first uploaded by the fool doing the dance himself, I had repeated asked him respectfully to not make a fool of Sardars, but he kept deleting my comments.

He's a camp homosexual, has to be his moves are feminine.

Reminds me of Louie Spencer

WJKK WJKF

I don't see much wrong with the chubby guy with the parka dancing. The young dude with the pag is dancing to nagan and in a feminine way, but who said he is gay? Other thing is, they are both classical Indian dance styles...probably all the posters who have contributed to this topic including me are from western countries an we have been heavily westernised. However, this is Indian classical dancing, not hip hop or Bhangra?

Another thing, why do films like Singh is King and jatt and juleitte get missed, as they do not portray Sikhs or the sikh dharma? Yea 2 dudes who are from INDIA, dancing CLASSICAL INDIAN becomes a disgrace lol? But give jazzy b and diljit dosanj the green light to do as they please right!

WJKK WJKF

I don't see much wrong with the chubby guy with the parka dancing. The young dude with the pag is dancing to nagan and in a feminine way, but who said he is gay? Other thing is, they are both classical Indian dance styles...probably all the posters who have contributed to this topic including me are from western countries an we have been heavily westernised. However, this is Indian classical dancing, not hip hop or Bhangra?

Another thing, why do films like Singh is King and jatt and juleitte get missed, as they do not portray Sikhs or the sikh dharma? Yea 2 dudes who are from INDIA, dancing CLASSICAL INDIAN becomes a disgrace lol? But give jazzy b and diljit dosanj the green light to do as they please right!

Yes.. classical indian dancing (which women do)such as that done by kesdhari/dastarvalay males is a disgrace.. as well as beadbi to our gurus roop.

Regardless of culture, those 2 dancing pansies would be universally mocked, unless ofcourse they were being watched by fellow pansies.

And yes, jazzy b etc are also clowns.. but at least they don't behave like women.

Good point.

Everyone knows the polite way is 'wooly woofter' :cool2:

you guys are really showing your ages ...

:giggle: :giggle: Oh no!!.....I am showing my age. :biggrin2:

I thought that 'wooly woofter' was probably someone who shopped at 'woolworths' and missed it so much since they closed ? :stupidme:

So, kids in the playground don't say 'poofter' anymore ? :ohno:

Yes.. classical indian dancing (which women do)such as that done by kesdhari/dastarvalay males is a disgrace.. as well as beadbi to our gurus roop.

Regardless of culture, those 2 dancing pansies would be universally mocked, unless ofcourse they were being watched by fellow pansies.

And yes, jazzy b etc are also clowns.. but at least they don't behave like women.

Actually the tandav dance done by the guy in patka is shivjis dance...the Nagano dance is done by women tho

:giggle: :giggle: Oh no!!.....I am showing my age. :biggrin2:

I thought that 'wooly woofter' was probably someone who shopped at 'woolworths' and missed it so much since they closed ? :stupidme:

So, kids in the playground don't say 'poofter' anymore ? :ohno:

nah ji , they'd probably use wigga slang 'battyboy' or the very desi 'he is of the gay' hehehe

WJKK WJKF

Veer ji, no! Not all classical dance is done by women. Have you never seen the cosmic dance of shiva, done by men?

Also, as you say regardless of culture, how do you think other cultures view traditional Bhangra lol? Extremely masculine?

The young lad may indeed be doing a feminine dance, but who on here knows he is homosexual? In his past human life, he may have been a woman in which he has brought traits of femininity within this life, but do you or the other members here know him personally? Or just gossiping, I wonder what gurbani says about gossip and nindiyia?

Also, I will not follow like a sheep when you state the universe will mock these two sikhs, unless they are being watched by fellows pansies. I stand firm in my sikhi dharma in which only a man and women can take union. However it is confusing how easily you can justify the portrayal of Jazzy B and Diljit Dosanj. When will you condemn their double standards of simply making money at the cost of the youth and sikhi?

Soon enough, due to our westernisation, one or two generations down the line will be so removed from India/Punjab, it will result in viewing the Salwar Kameez or Suthan chagha as Ali baba type clothes! The mother tongue will be forgotten, classical, original Kirtan styles will be totally lost, we will be left with balle balle, shaava shaava, the only few words we will understand as Jazzy B will continue on...and on.......and on!