Sign in to follow this  
SikhKosh

Posters You Agree Most And Least With

Just for fun. Topic title says it all.

I tend to agree with ProActive 99% of the time. (This despite the fact that the brother doesn't bother responding to inbox messages :lol2: )

Johnny bai's posts I tend to agree with most of the time too.

• Like 1

- Johnny seems to nail most issues. .

- Neo can give an interesting perspective that I may not have considered. .

- dislike the all to many racists/nindaks/guys that just argue without any substance

• Like 2

No one likes me that much cuz i get abit aggressive >>especially when the nindaks and slaters start ranting at decent members

mostly agree with ones that have more awareness and i can tell theyve been out there in real world.>>>>guys like luckysingh99>Jonny101 >Jagsaw.>proactve

also N30Sngh does have lots answers but im not intelligent enuff to fully understand

hate the dudes that think they know answers>>but all they do is quote someone elses stuff and never explain or hear anyone else.

"Best Posters" Awards Top20

Mehtab Singh

Sikh Kosh*

Proactive*

13Mirch*

L Singh*

Lucky Singh 99*

ms514*

Budda Singh*

Jonny101*

N30 Singh*

jkvlondon*

InderjitS*

garch

SikhiSeeker*

PanthicUnity

Singh559

VanHelSingh*

DalSingh101*

Bijla Singh

Pyara*

Bakwaas karan wale "Negative Nindaks" category top 5:

Edited

By my advanced computer analysis Sikh Kosh has the most likes per post and is therefore the most liked poster and should have been first in the list but I am a fan of Mehtab Singh so he had to come top in the list.

I would like to nominate all st*rs for moderator positions on this forum and freedom for nindaks to fight it out.

I can't think of anyone I really DISAGREE with on everything. But I enjoy everybody's posts.

True i think even us bozo's in the negative nindaks category make some good posts every now and then

"Best Posters" Awards Top20

Mehtab Singh

Sikh Kosh*

Proactive*

13Mirch*

L Singh*

Lucky Singh 99*

ms514*

Budda Singh*

Jonny101*

N30 Singh*

jkvlondon*

InderjitS*

garch

SikhiSeeker*

PanthicUnity

Singh559

VanHelSingh*

DalSingh101*

Bijla Singh

Pyara*

Bakwaas karan wale "Negative Nindaks" category top 5:

By my advanced computer analysis Sikh Kosh has the most likes per post and is therefore the most liked poster and should have been first in the list but I am a fan of Mehtab Singh so he had to come top in the list.

I would like to nominate all st*rs for moderator positions on this forum and freedom for nindaks to fight it out.

WHAT BOUT ME?
  • Like 1

Someone seems to be biased towards Jatts... Or does it tell something about Jatts :tongue2:

SheikhYoBooty veer goes crazy with his Ali Sina challenge posts though haha

• Like 2

I hate all those posters that are so utterly consumed with vicious hate, especially towards Islam, they turn every topic into a mental rant against a faith and entire group of people.

Two of the worst ones are above this message kissing each other's backsides. Pathetic.

But, those 2 (sheikh yer booty and sikhkosh) are so pathetic they're not even worth mentioning on the disagree list.

The one I'm leaving off both lists is Daily Mail. I'm confused about that one because I tend to agree with him most of the time but I loathe myself for agreeing with anything associated with that anti-immigrant facist mouthpiece (daily mail the paper...not daily mail the man)

Agree with mostly = Star Striker, Pakandi Baba, Johnny (sometimes), Lucky singh, jkvlondon,

Diagree with mostly = N30 Singh, JSingnz,

• Like 1

To be honest don't really dwell on th names, just read everybody's and think all are Gods creation. Even th ones that I used to not agree with sometimes have words of wisdom. Everybody is not the same 24/7, so I just agree with the advice and comments made by any that are for the betterment. Agree with myself sometimes, disagree with myself sometimes lol. But seriously some very gud posters, it would be unfair to mention names for me, as others will feel judged or neglected. Some funny ones too that make u smile.

• Like 2

WHAT BOUT ME?

Sorry bro u were 21st in the rankings but if u keep up the good posts u might break into the ivy league next year :biggrin2:

I hate all those posters that are so utterly consumed with vicious hate,

they turn every topic into a mental rant against a faith and entire group of people.

Haha lol Jagsaw so the dude that is famous for hatin' on Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa, hatin on non-Jatts, hatin on Hindu's aka Jagsaw Jatt aka West London Khan thinks that >if The Sheikh points out that an evil white skinned slavetrader called Prophet Muhammad who raped, enslaved, abused and traded innocent black African female children should be exposed you consider that racism? :stupidme:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/015-slavery.htm

Has anybody ever told that you disliking a false ideology does not equal racism.

Punjabi Muslims are the same race as me pal.

But let's break it down for you so that u can understand it on a simple level.

If i dislike Nazism, it doesn't mean that i hate innocent Germans who are not racist

If i dislike Hinduism because of the caste system, widow murder, idol worship, it doesn't mean that i hate all Hindu's

If i dislike Islam because the Quran and Prophet Muhammad promote slavery, rape of women, pedophilia it don't mean i hate all Muslims. Innocent Muslims are the biggest victim of The Pedophile's brainchild ideology.

If u spent half as much time defending Sikhs as u do decorating Xmas trees, celebrating Lohri, encouraging Sikhs to that idioticly named airport in Delhi or acting as an apologist for Islam, Pakistan + Muhammad i might just think about going easy on u as a fellow member of the "negative nindaks" category. But if u have further bs to say about sikhiseeker, sikh kosh or jkvlondon then i'm gana stick with u like halotosis, "bro" :lol2:

• Like 1

I mostly like all posts. My likes are those who dont attack anyone and even if they disagree on something they dont jump on the gun but reply with more mature sense.

dislike posts where we see phobia mindset of blaming everything on certain individuals.

• Like 1