Before Anand Karaj.. Phy Relation

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥

Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਬਾਜੀਗਰਿ ਜੈਸੇ ਬਾਜੀ ਪਾਈ ॥ बाजीगरि जैसे बाजी पाई ॥

Bājīgar jaise bājī pā▫ī. The actor stages the play,

ਨਾਨਾ ਰੂਪ ਭੇਖ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ ॥ नाना रूप भेख दिखलाई ॥ Nānā rūp bẖekẖ ḏikẖlā▫ī.

playing the many characters in different costumes;

ਸਾਂਗੁ ਉਤਾਰਿ ਥੰਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਓ ਪਾਸਾਰਾ ॥ सांगु उतारि थम्हिओ पासारा ॥

Sāʼng uṯār thamiĥa▫o pāsārā. but when the play ends, he takes off the costumes,

ਤਬ ਏਕੋ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥੧॥ तब एको एकंकारा ॥१॥

Ŧab eko ekankārā. ||1|| and then he is one, and only one. ||1||

ਕਵਨ ਰੂਪ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿਓ ਬਿਨਸਾਇਓ ॥ कवन रूप द्रिसटिओ बिनसाइओ ॥

Kavan rūp ḏaristi▫o binsā▫i▫o.

How many forms and images appeared and disappeared?

ਕਤਹਿ ਗਇਓ ਉਹੁ ਕਤ ਤੇ ਆਇਓ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ कतहि गइओ उहु कत ते आइओ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Kaṯėh ga▫i▫o uho kaṯ ṯe ā▫i▫o. ||1|| rahā▫o.

Where have they gone? Where did they come from? ||1||Pause||

ਜਲ ਤੇ ਊਠਹਿ ਅਨਿਕ ਤਰੰਗਾ ॥ जल ते ऊठहि अनिक तरंगा ॥ Jal ṯe ūṯẖėh anik ṯarangā.

Countless waves rise up from the water.

ਕਨਿਕ ਭੂਖਨ ਕੀਨੇ ਬਹੁ ਰੰਗਾ ॥ कनिक भूखन कीने बहु रंगा ॥

Kanik bẖūkẖan kīne baho rangā. Jewels and ornaments of many different forms are fashioned from gold.

ਬੀਜੁ ਬੀਜਿ ਦੇਖਿਓ ਬਹੁ ਪਰਕਾਰਾ ॥ बीजु बीजि देखिओ बहु परकारा ॥

Bīj bīj ḏekẖi▫o baho parkārā. I have seen seeds of all kinds being planted -

ਫਲ ਪਾਕੇ ਤੇ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥੨॥ फल पाके ते एकंकारा ॥२॥ Fal pāke ṯe ekankārā. ||2||

when the fruit ripens, the seeds appear in the same form as the original. ||2||

ਸਹਸ ਘਟਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਆਕਾਸੁ ॥ सहस घटा महि एकु आकासु ॥ Sahas gẖatā mėh ek ākās.

The one sky is reflected in thousands of water jugs,

ਘਟ ਫੂਟੇ ਤੇ ਓਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਗਾਸੁ ॥ घट फूटे ते ओही प्रगासु ॥

Gẖat fūte ṯe ohī pargās. but when the jugs are broken, only the sky remains.

ਭਰਮ ਲੋਭ ਮੋਹ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥ भरम लोभ मोह माइआ विकार ॥

Bẖaram lobẖ moh mā▫i▫ā vikār. Doubt comes from greed, emotional attachment and the corruption of Maya.

ਭ੍ਰਮ ਛੂਟੇ ਤੇ ਏਕੰਕਾਰ ॥੩॥ भ्रम छूटे ते एकंकार ॥३॥ Bẖaram cẖẖūte ṯe ekankār. ||3||

Freed from doubt, one realizes the One Lord alone. ||3||

More importantly who are you?! Define your existance and control?!

akan jor , chupe na jor , jor na magan dehn na jor ...I'm nothing and yet everything , I'm miniscule yet the largest expanse ...I am here yet not here every photon f my physical being is flickering in his jap maintaining the illusion ..I think or do I? am i the dreamer or the dreamed ? i cannot compute i d not make worldly sense ... i am adrift on the ocean

akan jor , chupe na jor , jor na magan dehn na jor ...I'm nothing and yet everything , I'm miniscule yet the largest expanse ...I am here yet not here every photon f my physical being is flickering in his jap maintaining the illusion ..I think or do I? am i the dreamer or the dreamed ? i cannot compute i d not make worldly sense ... i am adrift on the ocean

That is right!!! you finally got it... You got it:)

LOL calm down but then again it is god who has made u lose your temper. GOOD and bad happen by god. Not saying only bad but everything.

Why do you think a person can't call you a full r*tard in a calm collected manner? Your character spoke of being one. So I called you one. Ever since then you have changed your tone on this thread. If you were right, you would have stuck with the same aggressive and obnoxious tone. I am still the same as before calling you a full r*tard. You cannot evaluate my state of mind because you don't have the capacity and you don't know me.

Don't quote Gurbani to support your thoughts. It just brings out the ugly in you even more. Gurbani is the origin and not your thoughts.

Dont worry about your anger problem its god's will too. I can't judge you bro:) Hukam is God's order and that manifests into karma/action. Action of anything so u see its all karma. What I have learnt is to try to stay relaxed and happy regardless of what happens as its pana. So the original poster shouldn't feel too distressed as god wanted them to carry out that action:)

Karma and hukam are 2 sides of the same coin. I have never cheated on anyone or had pre marital sex because god never put me in that situation and stopped me and the same goes for drinking. But if he willed for me to do those deeds then i would of. Nothing is in my control. Lets say I did the same deeds as the op then so be it:)

Tera pana meeta lagae:) The op should accept that too.

Vaheguru does not have wants. Vaheguru wanted them to carry it..........MEGA LOL!!!!! What kind of Supreme Being would have desires? A Christian God would, but not the God who created creation and lives detached from creation. Japji Sahib is clear, Vaheguru has no wants.

Secondly, tera pana meeta lagae in the way you contextualize it is a quarter baked idea. Hindus and Muslims went off the path of Vaheguru and the Gurus criticize them for doing so. By your understanding the Gurus did not accept Vahegurus Hukam. But this goes deeper. Gurbani says Vaheguru and Gurus are one and the same. So in reality, Vaheguru did not accept his own Hukam and wrote against it when criticizing Hindus and Muslims for going off the path. There is other things Vaheguru did not accept of his Hukam, but to describe one is enough to show, how your thoughts don't materialize into spiritual wisdom.