Before Anand Karaj.. Phy Relation

Vaheguru does not have wants. Vaheguru wanted them to carry it..........MEGA LOL!!!!! What kind of Supreme Being would have desires? A Christian God would, but not the God who created creation and lives detached from creation. Japji Sahib is clear, Vaheguru has no wants.

Secondly, tera pana meeta lagae in the way you contextualize it is a quarter baked idea. Hindus and Muslims went off the path of Vaheguru and the Gurus criticize them for doing so. By your understanding the Gurus did not accept Vahegurus Hukam. But this goes deeper. Gurbani says Vaheguru and Gurus are one and the same. So in reality, Vaheguru did not accept his own Hukam and wrote against it when criticizing Hindus and Muslims for going off the path. There is other things Vaheguru did not accept of his Hukam, but to describe one is enough to show, how your thoughts don't materialize into spiritual wisdom.

When i say there is no free will thatmeans we dont have any control at all. Then do we exist as separate beings? That means only God is and nothing else. So really God is doing everything to himself so he is not unfair at all or evil or good. There has to be some other to say he is bad. I only write from ego persepctive because if i wrote from a non dual approach no one would understand. Aim of gurbani is to understand that there is only god and to understand ur ego is a ghost. So my thesis isnt biased but i make it seem biased so others can follow what i am saying.

There is no free will. karma is unlimited the universe has always been there have been unlimited amount of big bangs and big crunches. There never was a start point. You describe an unjust god because if there was a starting point in karma then everyone must of been good to start of with. Then who made them do the bad action because obvs they didnt have any bad karma to do them. Who gave them those negative thougts to carry out those actions?

• 4 weeks later...

Its only natural for you to reproduce. Don't worry what happened happened. Don't regret accept it as hukam.

Next times when your Kid fails badly in exams, tell him, "what happened, happened".

Won't u tell him to identify what went wrong? Wud u not tell him to identify the mistakes, weakness which led his failure? Won't u?

The fellow Singh who wrote the thread wants us to help him identify the mistakes & weaknesses which led to his failure(the act which he did) & expects a solution from us.

But, here u are "WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPENED".

(No offence here plz)

What if that amritdhari girl was your daughter? wud u dare to say then "What Happened, Happened"?

ਨਿਜ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਸਾਥ ਨੇਹੁ ਤੁਮ ਨਿਤ ਬਢੈਯਹੁ ॥ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੀ ਸੇਜ ਭੂਲਿ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਹੂੰ ਨ ਜੈਯਹੁ ॥੫੧॥
ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਭਜੇ ਸਹਸ ਬਾਸਵ ਭਗ ਪਾਏ ॥ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਭਜੇ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਕਾਲੰਕ ਲਗਾਏ
ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਹੇਤ ਸੀਸ ਦਸ ਸੀਸ ਗਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਹੋ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਹੇਤ ਕਟਕ ਕਵਰਨ ਕੌ ਘਾਯੋ ॥੫੨॥
ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਸੌ ਨੇਹੁ ਛੁਰੀ ਪੈਨੀ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨਹੁ ॥ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਭਜੇ ਕਾਲ ਬ੍ਯਾਪਯੋ ਤਨ ਮਾਨਹੁ
ਅਧਿਕ ਹਰੀਫੀ ਜਾਨਿ ਭੋਗ ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਜੋ ਕਰਹੀ ॥ ਹੋ ਅੰਤ ਸ੍ਵਾਨ ਕੀ ਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਹਾਥ ਲੇਂਡੀ ਕੇ ਮਰਹੀ ॥੫੩॥

(ਅਥ ਪਖ੍ਯਾਨ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਲਿਖ੍ਯਤੇ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ੧੦)

ਪਰ ਧਨ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਰਤੁ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਬਿਖੁ ਖਾਈ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ
(ਪੰਨਾ 1255, ਸਤਰ 1, ਮਃ 1 )

ਜਿਉ ਬਿਖਈ ਹੇਰੈ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ॥ ਕਉਡਾ ਡਾਰਤ ਹਿਰੈ ਜੁਆਰੀ ॥੩॥ - Manmukh
ਜਹ ਜਹ ਦੇਖਉ ਤਹ ਤਹ ਰਾਮਾ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਨਿਤ ਧਿਆਵੈ ਨਾਮਾ ॥੪॥੨॥ - Gurmukh
(ਪੰਨਾ 873, ਸਤਰ 15, ਭਗਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ)