Drug Kingpin

SinghsKirpans

Mysterious power makes sure no one gets free sachkhand express card just because they look certain way. Its fine balance to keep singh humble, stakes really really high, to break obnoxious conceptual illusory image worship mindset -just because you kesh and dhari, nice dummala you must be chardi-kalah.

In Jaap Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Waheguru the epithet 'Garb Gunjan' meaning 'destroyer of false pride' who just have false pride in imagary only (not action-sikh karni and image-combined). There are some very important lessons in that.

Shameless thug.May he rot in jail. Shows the immature thinking of some posters who feel happy that this evil being was keeping shastar.

Oh shut up u knob, where did i say i was happy he was keepin shastar? Listen grandad dont tryna put words into my mouth. I clearly stated "the only thing i RATE".....meaning the only thing i found credible in this silly drugdealers actions.

Go back to the drawing board old man, ur boring every1 on this forum, by destroying/ruining each n every topic/thread with ur OTT reactions.

Oh shut up u knob, where did i say i was happy he was keepin shastar? Listen grandad dont tryna put words into my mouth. I clearly stated "the only thing i RATE".....meaning the only thing i found credible in this silly drugdealers actions.

Go back to the drawing board old man, ur boring every1 on this forum, by destroying/ruining each n every topic/thread with ur OTT reactions.

Like I told you before that your language

just shows your true gutter mentality.