Igurbani For Android

CalgaryKeertan

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_

Maharaj Jee Dee Kirpa Sadka iGurbani for Android has been published to the Play Store. Once again, it would be of greatest help if Sangat could report any problems in terms of running the program or mistakes in Paath, Arths etc. :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.akaldesign.igurbani

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Jee

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_

I love it. Few suggestions. I did notice some unknowns for some bani. Also with the arths in English at least there was some small spelling errors. Also It would be awesome if you added the option to go ang by ang. Or just select banis.

And I know Longshot add Sri Sarbloh Granth or Sri Gurpartap Suraj Prakash. Other than that it's quite amazimg.

I love it. Few suggestions. I did notice some unknowns for some bani. Also with the arths in English at least there was some small spelling errors. Also It would be awesome if you added the option to go ang by ang. Or just select banis.

And I know Longshot add Sri Sarbloh Granth or Sri Gurpartap Suraj Prakash. Other than that it's quite amazimg.