Critical State Of Sikhs In North Punjab- Changing Faiths

surely it's less time-consuming and more positive to count those who we saw were reliable and give them support instead

Yes, but that let's the ones that have been identified as corrupt get away with it , and they will continue their profiteering by misleading sangat. Its better for everyone if they are challenged directly and given a chance to explain their conduct.

If they fail to prove that they have panthic interests at heart, they should be boycotted and it should be made public to all worldwide Sikh sangats to boycott these corrupt organisations, jathebandis and their followers.

We need quality not quantity. Support the good parcharaaks and jathebandis that we have and expose and boycott the corrupt. Allowing them to continue under false guises only helps them get richer off the backs of gullible innocent sangat and prevents ekta. We all need to be on the same page.

Yes, but that let's the ones that have been identified as corrupt get away with it , and they will continue their profiteering by misleading sangat. Its better for everyone if they are challenged directly and given a chance to explain their conduct.

If they fail to prove that they have panthic interests at heart, they should be boycotted and it should be made public to all worldwide Sikh sangats to boycott these corrupt organisations, jathebandis and their followers.

We need quality not quantity. Support the good parcharaaks and jathebandis that we have and expose and boycott the corrupt. Allowing them to continue under false guises only helps them get richer off the backs of gullible innocent sangat and prevents ekta. We all need to be on the same page.

what I meant only give support,trust and money to true to sikhi people the rest are to be tarred with brush of kaum de ghadar, Gurughar de nindak, chor and give them full sodhna cut them off totally - no money, no ristey, no support, their removal from positions of power and replaced by sarbat khalsa Panj Piare.Even if it means dismantling the whole of sgpc piece by piece.

First I would create a kind of training centre of female parchariks which takes in girls for education from age 10 until 18 they get worldly gian as well as gurbani gian , whereever they get married their in-laws have to allow her to do parchaar in that location and give her support in same . We need to reverse the trend of Indian mentality our daughters are our wealth and health of our kaum. I would get the records of patients who persistently abort daughters and beat the beejesus out of the in-laws and husband then make sure the world knows their crimes so none of their family gets a daughter-in-law again. Guru ji's faisla on such people

Guest Jacfsing2

what I meant only give support,trust and money to true to sikhi people the rest are to be tarred with brush of kaum de ghadar, Gurughar de nindak, chor and give them full sodhna cut them off totally - no money, no ristey, no support, their removal from positions of power and replaced by sarbat khalsa Panj Piare.Even if it means dismantling the whole of sgpc piece by piece.

First I would create a kind of training centre of female parchariks which takes in girls for education from age 10 until 18 they get worldly gian as well as gurbani gian , whereever they get married their in-laws have to allow her to do parchaar in that location and give her support in same . We need to reverse the trend of Indian mentality our daughters are our wealth and health of our kaum. I would get the records of patients who persistently abort daughters and beat the beejesus out of the in-laws and husband then make sure the world knows their crimes so none of their family gets a daughter-in-law again. Guru ji's faisla on such people

Good idea, but in Punjab women don't work so they can take care of the kids. Which is why there are no female kirtanis in Harmandir Sahib even though there has never been such a ruling that they can't. Being a parcharik is a full-time job and if you leave every nine months, then you really shouldn't be taking the job.

Good idea, but in Punjab women don't work so they can take care of the kids. Which is why there are no female kirtanis in Harmandir Sahib even though there has never been such a ruling that they can't. Being a parcharik is a full-time job and if you leave every nine months, then you really shouldn't be taking the job.

Mate , have you not seen what a singhni can do for her guru? that kind of backwards thinking is what is holding back the kaum , we need to make it a matter of priority and prestige that our daughters are fully conversant in Gurbani arths , santhiya , rehit, shastar vidhiya because the first teacher every child has is its mother, then second, any other. Think Bhagat Fareed ji's mother, Mata Gujar Kaur ji, Mata sahib Kaur ji, The mother of Baba Deep Singh ji, Bhai Mani Singh ji ...these Gursikhs had to have a worthy Mother to bring them up to be what they were. The reason I said the in-laws have to support her is so they can mind the kids while she does parchaar , remember that this is her locale so it is possible to do morning session then afternoon session and fit home duties in.

We need to change people's priorities : these days people complain the girls are selfish, money driven, don't want to help MIL FIL , they are too flighty, no religious feeling or knowledge and is ready to divorce quickly. If they knew girls were full of the gunns they want i.e.intelligent, dharmic, sewa minded , respected and aims to live a proper married life , they may decide that is what they really need .

Guest Jacfsing2

Mate , have you not seen what a singhni can do for her guru? that kind of backwards thinking is what is holding back the kaum , we need to make it a matter of priority and prestige that our daughters are fully conversant in Gurbani arths , santhiya , rehit, shastar vidhiya because the first teacher every child has is its mother, then second, any other. Think Bhagat Fareed ji's mother, Mata Gujar Kaur ji, Mata sahib Kaur ji, The mother of Baba Deep Singh ji, Bhai Mani Singh ji ...these Gursikhs had to have a worthy Mother to bring them up to be what they were. The reason I said the in-laws have to support her is so they can mind the kids while she does parchaar , remember that this is her locale so it is possible to do morning session then afternoon session and fit home duties in.

We need to change people's priorities : these days people complain the girls are selfish, money driven, don't want to help MIL FIL , they are too flighty, no religious feeling or knowledge and is ready to divorce quickly. If they knew girls were full of the gunns they want i.e.intelligent, dharmic, sewa minded , respected and aims to live a proper married life , they may decide that is what they really need .

It's not sexist, it's just the culture they grew-up in, nor is this related to Sikhi it's Punjabi Culture, also back then there was Sexism but the women were prepared to be revolutionary women, such gems are rare today, which is why many women outside of India have been doing most of the fighting for equality in India for both sexes. Let's look at it this way, say you have been raised your whole life in a cult, to you it's normal, how do you get out, someone from a different perspective goes in and helps you. You resist for a while and refuse everything they say until you analyze then you take a stand for freedom. That's only an example.

4 Sikhs converting to Christianity in those days gave birth to Singh Sabha movement. Thousands of Sikhs converting and no one cares to challenge this direct attack on our religion. Sad state of affairs of our Panth.

This is so true. The worst part of this is, Christianity is clearly an inferior religion. Jesus made the same mistake that Krishna made by declaring himself as God. He then went against monotheistic philosophy of the original Biblical prophets by starting the concept of the Trinity which is not mentioned any where in the Bible. Jesus thought he was the foretold biblical Messiah even though he did not fulfill most of the requirements of what was foretold of the Messiah. That is why when he was on the cross, he was confused, he couldn't believe that he was going to die such a death and he complained to God by saying "My God My God why have you forsaken me?" Jesus got himself arrested thinking he was the Jewish Messiah and he was going to be victorious, but instead he died a slow painful death for which he was not prepared.

Anyone who has studied Sikh history of shaheeds can clearly see Jesus is no where near equal to even Sikh Shaheeds who went through the most dreadful of tortures yet tolerated everything with Baani and Naam on their lips. When a misguided Sikh leaves Sikhi for Christianity it is like leaving a priceless diamond for a mere rock.

I hope some knowledgeable Sikhs like Bijla Singh Jee writes a book on Sikhi and Christianity which compares the two religions. Such a book should be mass printed and distributed free of cost all over Amritsar/Gurdaspur area where Christians are most active spreading their malech religion. Our Parcharaks who come here in the west in Laalach of dollars and pounds should instead focus on the heartland of Sikhi where where the situation is most critical and where their parchar is needed the most and challenge these missionaries to public debates.