I love it when people say this I'm looking at a divorce myself my singhni accused me of hitting and stealing money from her and then denied it her parents who are amratdhari didn't ask her why she made the allegations they just said we believe Her full stop. So what's the solution to this then? She can accuse me of hitting next she could accuse me of a lot worse which could get me put in prison so what's the solution then?

send her to pe ke to chill her heels, appe akkal auni when her folks give her daily lectures , make it clear to her folks beforehand that you are not divorcing her yet but if she ever puts false accusations like that you will bring her in front of panj piare to Answer to Guru ji for it. They will understand what she did was wrong because no one brings Panj up for ehme gallan

She's trying to get panj piarre to come see me but that's not gonna happen to give someone a second chance when it comes to domestic violence is something I can't do I can't take that risk especially as she works in social services

jump the gun , you go to them and state the case before the whole thing gets out of hand ... I'm a female but I would still say put her 'clever' self in the correct place , if you feel she may use her profession to get the agencies onto you you can go talk to a solicitor now , get the papertrail started to show that you have already discussed with legal profession false allegations, did she report to police ?

Her mum lot are arguing about money still, even though I've proven i haven't taken anything, I wouldn't marry a amratdhari girl again, taking amrat had just become as status for a lot of people,her whole family is amratdhari her dad does Paath at the gudwara and even he lied! Do people not fear Guru JI anymore? Taking amrat is the first stage only when we depart this earth and we enter Maharajs court and our actions is put in front of us will we know if we are true gursikhs

Vjkkvjkf

No she didn't report it she denied it when I said put your hand on a gutka

Her mum lot are arguing about money still, even though I've proven i haven't taken anything, I wouldn't marry a amratdhari girl again, taking amrat had just become as status for a lot of people,her whole family is amratdhari her dad does Paath at the gudwara and even he lied! Do people not fear Guru JI anymore? Taking amrat is the first stage only when we depart this earth and we enter Maharajs court and our actions is put in front of us will we know if we are true gursikhs

Vjkkvjkf

No she didn't report it she denied it when I said put your hand on a gutka

I stand with what I said go to the panj yourself and explain it totally and get them to do sadda on those three for pesh, if the panj are really listening they will know where the truth lies and root out the liars and give punishment and clear you from any accusations

Guest Jacfsing2

I could do that but I'm planning to go back to her to much has been done and said they'll get what's coming to them karma is a killer

Vjkkvjkf

I would suggest separation over divorce if it's getting bad, you know live in separate houses until the situation gets better, but not legally end the marriage.

We've been living separate and there causing more trouble making up accusations about me, low life people they are they slagged me off to one Singh who knew and he put them straight, but there dumb to be honest without sounding harsh, they think its some sort of game I don't wanna get back with her at all and I thank god we didn't have kids otherwise what life would that be for them

I could do that but I'm planning to go back to her to much has been done and said they'll get what's coming to them karma is a killer

Vjkkvjkf

I mean I'm not planning to go back to her

still they should be made to face their lies and for the truth about them to come out so that they don't trap another person again ...please don't equate all amritdhari people as the same there are many types of people to fill the world