• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Harpreet singh makhu Sukhpreet udoke Although I have seen Udoke with a lot of hinduphobia in some of his prachar. And don't know too much about him, but I thought sikhri was some kind of media platform for sikhi information. Sikhri (Harinder)
    • Yeah that's true, I just feel so low. I really just want to speak to waheguru ji. I wish he could just call me up there to be with him.  Sad thing is I have no hope in the world and when I try speaking to waheguru I just feel like I have no answers. 
    • Shaheed Bibi Parmjeet Kaur 🙏      During operation Bluestar Bibi Ji refused to leave the side of Guru Granth Sahib ji and stood alongside Guru Sahib like a guard, Bibi ji was martyred on 5th June.  On Vaisakhi, April 13, 1978, thirteen Sikhs attained Shaheedi (martyrdom) whilst peacefully protesting against the fake Nirankari cult in Amritsar. The leading figure of these Sikhs was Bhai Fauja Singh. Bibi Amarjit Kaur, his wife became an influential figure after his martyrdom. Bibi Amarjit Kaur’s sister Bibi Paramjeet Kaur was present at Harmandir Sahib in 1984 during Operation Blue Star, but she refused to leave her Guru to save herself. She chose instead to remain alongside Guru Granth Sahib in a room of the complex, in an attempt to save any sacrilege occurring to her Guru . On the 5th June 1984 she was martyred doing so.
    • In Africa he used to call Black people Kafir.  He was a sicko   he used to get naked young men and women to jump into a swimming pool and then he used to observe and take notes.   
    • Okay, I get it. I thought the term had been borrowed from Christian missionaries, which didn't seem suitable in our case. It's an obvious subversive organisation sponsored by GOI, one of many.

Important Information

Terms of Use