A few questions.
So the bhagats didn't achieve mukti? and came back as the panj pyare and then got mukti ?
also, the panj pyare were South Asians (and men) in their previous lives and then got reincarnated as South Asians again?
what happens to Whites, Blacks, Chinese then etc ?
All Sikhs should read these 9 granths
1. Chanaka Raajneeti E wrriten 2000 years ago
2. Sarkutavali E wrriten by Pandit Hardayal Ji linked to Guru Amardas ji's lineage
3. Bhavrasamrit wrriten by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji
4. Vichar Mala E Anath Das Udasi
5. Vairag Shatak E by one of the Sidhs who Guru Nanak meet who became a Sikh
6. Parbodh Chandar Natak E only chapter 1 by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji
7. Adhiatam Parkash by Pandit Sukhdev Singh Ji
8. Birti Parbhakar by Pandit Nischal Das Ji
9. Vichar Sagar E by Pandit Nischal Das Ji
They are very important and teach so much. Please read them all.
If there is a E beside them that means I found a English Translation of it and English Teeka.
Thanks Giani Kamalpreet Singh Ji for the info