Virk?

mrggg123

I agree WLS that good Muslims are one of the biggest victims of this fake religion called Islam.

But what u are forgetting is that there are 5 times as many Muslim Punjabi's for every Sikh.

So if equal numbers of Sikhs + Muslims died in 1947 then the Sikh Panth still suffered more in comparative terms.

We owe it to future generations to stamp out the false ideology of Islam and the Quran which supports slavery, terrorism, rape and pedophilia to protect future innocent Muslim victims from future religious conflicts.

The crazy thing is Mirpuri's are ethnic Punjabi's who don't even speak Kashmiri.

But you get peeps claiming as if a Muslim Jatt from Pakistani Punjab is all good but Mirpur Muslim Jatts are bad.

It's a clever lie made by Pakistani's to shield their country from pedophilia claims.

Just like the Pakistani lie that they suffered more during Partition + that they were the victims of Sikhs who started it.

The root of all this problem is the terrorism slavemaster racist rapist pedophile role model (Prophet Muhammad) that Muslim Jatts, Mirpuri's, Pakistani's + Muslims are looking up to + following that is to blame for all this.

Only by exposing the pedophile who created Islam can the world be free of Muslims like Islamic State + Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KQXJouL5A

Prehaps those from northern punjab who speak pothwari. But I dont think muslims from central punjab like faislabad or lahore would act like this. If theres rape gangs in wales and scotland where u find faislabadi muslims, or wherever else central punjabi muslims are, then il put my hands up and say Im wrong

Oh mrggg123 is WSL I remember he was always bigging up muslim punjabis he thought they were all great as they were punjabi. Do you think the Sikh punjabi police who killed our youths in the 80s n 1990s are great just cos they were punjabi? Do you think the current punjabi singers who make dirty video's n sing dirt are great as they are punjabi? Or the druggie youth punjabi after all they're punjabi? How's the depression by the way?

Oh mrggg123 is WSL I remember he was always bigging up muslim punjabis he thought they were all great as they were punjabi. Do you think the Sikh punjabi police who killed our youths in the 80s n 1990s are great just cos they were punjabi? Do you think the current punjabi singers who make dirty video's n sing dirt are great as they are punjabi? Or the druggie youth punjabi after all they're punjabi? How's the depression by the way?

Ive only used this username the whole time ive been here? No any1 who does wrong is wrong, but the majority of grooming is done by mirpuris and its a known fact. If this was happening in canada america etc, I would agree its a pakistani as a wholes problem. Pakistani punjabis do have some animosity towards sikhs and vice versa. But they have a lot more in common with us and respect us a lot more... you wouldnt know cos u live around mirpuris, have u ever asked your bham pakistanis where they originate from?

Ive only used this username the whole time ive been here? No any1 who does wrong is wrong, but the majority of grooming is done by mirpuris and its a known fact. If this was happening in canada america etc, I would agree its a pakistani as a wholes problem. Pakistani punjabis do have some animosity towards sikhs and vice versa. But they have a lot more in common with us and respect us a lot more... you wouldnt know cos u live around mirpuris, have u ever asked your bham pakistanis where they originate from?

you have alot in common with Punjabi police who killed our youths, do want to mix with them too

As you feel they respect you as they're punjabi? Mirpuris and punjabi Muslims have a lot more I'm common with each other and the common denominator is their Religion.

you have alot in common with Punjabi police who killed our youths, do want to mix with them too

As you feel they respect you as they're punjabi? Mirpuris and punjabi Muslims have a lot more I'm common with each other and the common denominator is their Religion.

So what does that tell you then? You cant even trust your own people, with the punjab police, so cant you just see everyone on an indivdual level? Fair enough if thats your opinion. They may believe in the same religion, but one is practising in one way and the other (mirpuri) practising it in a disguisting way. But you always got to remember theres good muslims out there who try and speak out but their voices unherd because they are crushed by the others. Just like during the gurus times you had good muslims who followed the sikhi way of life.

I agree WLS that good Muslims are one of the biggest victims of this fake religion called Islam.

But what u are forgetting is that there are 5 times as many Muslim Punjabi's for every one Sikh.

So if equal numbers of Sikhs + Muslims died in 1947 then the Sikh Panth still suffered more in comparative terms

Before I answer your point Proactive let me go back to the question of the thread and say that the degenerate in question is more than likely a Mirpuri rather than a Punjabi jatt as the surname 'Virk' is officialy listed as one of the most common and most powerfull of all the Mirpuri Muslim surnames.

Now, let me tell you something about Sikhi that you don't understand. Our Gurus fought and our Gurus killed. When they fought and killed, their weapons ended the lives of bad lifeforms. In a sense, they liberated those suffering souls. The same when, and if, our Gurus went hunting. The animal on the receiving end of that blessed arrow was truly blessed to be able to be liberated.

One thing our Gurus and our living Guru today has never tought us is to value material / property suffering more than human suffering. Of course we Sikhs suffered by far the most material damage. Sure, of course we lost the most land, the most buildings, the most businesses and the most houses. But so what ?

Houses can be re-built and we Sikhs have successfully re-built them. Businesses can be re-built and we Sikhs have successfully re-built them. But what can never be re-built is human life. And this is something I implore all Sikhs, especially yourself, to remember. When remembering the horrific, and almost unbelievable madness, of partition murder in Punjab 1947, we have to always remember how most of the deaths took place in the small area that we today know as Punjab proper, i.e the whole of Majha (including Lahore etc), doaba and malwa. In this murder area as a whole there was a roughly equal split between the Muslims on one side and Sikhs / Hindus on the other. Therefore, the fact that there are also millions of other Muslims in NWFP, Lucknow, Delhi, Iran, Arabia, French Africa etc is totally irrelevant to the suffering on the ground in Punjab 1947.

We Sikhs have to watch movies about massacres etc around the world and we wonder why they don't mention one of the most gruesome massacres ever, whereby up to a million Sikhs were massacred in the space of 3 weeks. The horrific barbarity of it all is almost too difficult to comprehend and awakens in me a animalistic desire of hatred and revenge. But you know what ? There is one thing that makes me put it all into perspective. When I think of how the other side, in this small area of Punjab (majha, doaba and malwa) went through something double and a half of what we went through, I remember that I am human.

I respectively ask you Proactive, good sir, to once again to become human.

Agree with wot u saying about Pakistani's bro but its Jagsaw Singh who was West London Singh not mrggg123.

We Sikhs have to watch movies about massacres etc around the world and we wonder why they don't mention one of the most gruesome massacres ever, whereby up to a million Sikhs were massacred in the space of 3 weeks.

Proactive will answer u in his own time Jagsaw

... but the running score of times where he has corrected u factually is way too many to mention.

U always say something bland and fluffy to support the Muslims, Islam or Pakistan + then scholars like Proactive and Mehtab Singh and Sikh Kosh others routinely expose your ignorance when it comes to this topic.

Nobody is advocating the murder of Muslims who numbered 100 million strong in India 1947.

Sikhs were around 6 million back then. Muslim Punjabi's back in 1947 outnumbered Sikhs by about four to one.

It shouldn't take Einstein to figure out that even if equal numbers of Sikhs and Muslims were killed in the systematic 1947 Genocide of Sikhs by Muslim Pakistan it hit our Panth's far smaller population way harder in percentage terms.

Muslim Punjabi's wanted to ethnically cleanse Doaba, Majha + Malwa of Sikhs too so that they could grab all of Punjab for the Islamic State of Pakistan. Obviously by your tone you would have supported them. I know you will wheel out the stories you heard from your grandparents but let me tell you that for every one of those stories from your pind there were other pinds like mine where these east Punjab Muslims from especially the Jatt, Rajput, Arain and Gujjar castes thought that as their brethren had successfully butchered our Sikhs big time since March 1947 in western Punjab that they could simply exterminate east Punjab of all Sikhs in a similar fashion. What they forgot to reckon on in East Punjab was that our population matched theirs and in a fight of equal or fairly equal odds, with equal ammunition, Sikhs never have and never will surrender or lose to anybody.

Virtually every Muslim in East Punjab voted for Pakistan (and for Doaba, Majha and Malwa to be wholly in Pakistan) and then when they tried to brutally kill off all Sikhs in East Punjab then obviously Sikhs were going to fight back as Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana all going to Pakistan would have meant the annihilation and genocide of all 6 million Sikhs. The writing was on the wall. If the Sikhs did not make a stand in the area's where our population was around the 30% mark (Majha, Malwa, Doaba) we would have been completely exterminated. Maybe me and you or others might not have been alive today as a result. So the Sikhs who fought back against the East Punjab Muslims probably averted the holocaust of 6 million Sikhs if all of Punjab had fallen under Pakistani control. Revenge had nothing to do with it. True Sikhs do not murder innocents. Only the guilty aggressors like Indira Gandhi face the response of Sikhs.

Jagsaw rather than concentrating on always continually standing up for Punjabi Muslims and Pakistan how about for once u stand up for poor Sikhs from a different background that u always complain wrongly get reservation benefits?

Sorry mr123, mistaken identity. Jagsaw I remember you were creating freindship with very people who hate us. You have an agenda, you should create freindship on a personal level and not drag us all in to it. E E EDL, EDL ZINDABATHD

EDL Zindabad, Hammertime ??? :nono:

I'm sorry to have to be the one that breaks the bad news my friend but I'm afraid the EDL was disbanded last year. i.e. they no longer exist.

However, all is not in vain as I'm sure your last message is odds on to win top prize at this years annual 'Pointless Zindabad Shouts' of the Year Show.