India Or Pakistan In The Cricket

mrggg123

The difference between LuckySingh99 and you Jagsaw is that Lucky Singh is respected as one of the most intelligent best posters on this site by everybody on the forum whereas you fall into the trailer park trash category of this site alongside myself and some other negative nindaks.

LuckySingh is a British born Sikh that moved out to Canada who knows much more about Surrey than you do.

Perhaps you ought to check a dictionary for the meaning of ghetto?

Meanwhile here are some of your pathetic quotes on the subject which got proved false.

Like Hammertime said u defend and applaud Muslims, Islam + Pakistan but u never tire of presenting Sikhs badly.

Jagsaw Said: 22 February 2015

what the reputation is of 'Surrey' for example. Its reputation, throughout the whole of Canada, is of crime, social problems, drugs etc and remember it is the place in the western world with the highest concentration of Sikhs...i.e the Sikh ghetto.

And Canada is a good example of all the complaints you're making on this thread because don't forget, in Canada it is the Sikhs who are the most hated community in the nation.

It is Sikhs, not muslims, that wider white society blames for the same thing you're blaming muslims in the UK for...i.e lack of integration, failure of multiculturalism, ghettos, drugs, gangs, murder etc.

Sikhs are the most hated community in the whole of Canada.

Sikh murders, shootings, home invasions, drugs, gangs have, over the last decade as a whole, been on Columbian levels in terms of violence.

In contrast, UK Muslims of the same thing have been on the level of a small peaceful country town in Olkaholma.

Let me tell you something about Surrey for example. In Surrey, there have even been cases of some of our old bajurgs been violently mugged on the streets at nights by our own apnian kurian high on meths and/or heroin.

Jagsaw Said: 23 February 2015

See that people ? :stupidme:

A not very bright and clearly intellectualy vulnerable individual (ghettosikh) sitting thousands of mles away in Canada actually gets his opinions and 'facts' about a foreign nation from bigots. Not being clever enough to decypher the intentions of those who give their version of their 'reality' in the UK, the vulnerable youngster (ghettosikh) reading it from Canada takes it as gospel. :surrender:

Over the internet you've pretended you're someone else (a Sikh...with Sikh values of tolerance and respect) whilst feeding an intellectualy immature youngster in another country (ghettosikh) lies about Muslims in the UK. He, being young an' all, is not able to see how he is being groomed by members and supporters of groups akin to the Ku Klux Klan.

Every single thing in 'blue' above, sheikhyerbooty, was a direct and to the point retort to things you and your facist party friend here made about certain locations in the UK. Your motives for those points were of course deeply held bigoted views of all immigrants and muslims, but to take those retorts in isolation is silly. It remains to be seen if LuckySingh is so silly that he will not bother to check what points they relate to. Personally, I have a lot of faith in him. I know for a fact he is fair minded and certainly not an extreme right wing facist party supporter like yourself. The ball's in his court. Let him read the whole thread and see whats what.

what the reputation is of 'Surrey' for example. Its reputation, throughout the whole of Canada, is of crime, social problems, drugs etc and remember it is the place in the western world with the highest concentration of Sikhs...i.e the Sikh ghetto.

FALSE AS ONLY 20% OF THE POPULATION OF SURREY ARE SIKHS.

FALSE AS WHITES ARE THE CAUSE OF MOST SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN SURREY

And Canada is a good example of all the complaints you're making on this thread because don't forget, in Canada it is the Sikhs who are the most hated community in the nation.

FALSE AS SIKHS ARE NOT THE MOST HATED COMMUNITY IN CANADA, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT

It is Sikhs, not muslims, that wider white society blames for the same thing you're blaming muslims in the UK for...i.e lack of integration, failure of multiculturalism, ghettos, drugs, gangs, murder etc.

SIKHS ARE NOT BLAMED FOR ALL THESE PROBLEMS BUT SURE THERE ARE SOME NON-SIKHS WHO ARE JATTS WHO TARNISH THE NAME OF THE SIKH COMMUNITY AS THIS SMALL MINORITY OF JATTS IN THE BC BUD TRADE ARE ONLY LOYAL TO JATTISM, JUST LIKE YOURSELF AS A CASTE SYSTEM WORSHIPPER.

Sikhs are the most hated community in the whole of Canada.

TOTALLY FALSE STATEMENT AS PROVED EARLIER ON THE THREAD VIA YOUR MACLEANS ARTICLE

Sikh murders, shootings, home invasions, drugs, gangs have, over the last decade as a whole, been on Columbian levels in terms of violence.

LOL. SIKHS ARE HARDWORKING AND DO NOT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN THE ABOVE.

A SMALL MINORITY OF YOUR FELLOW JATTS THAT HAVE NO CONNECTION TO SIKHI MIGHT.

In contrast, UK Muslims of the same thing have been on the level of a small peaceful country town in Olkaholma.

LOL I DON'T REMEMBER 1500 WHITE GIRLS BEING GROOMED, RAPED + PIMPED IN ANY OKLAHOMA TOWN

Let me tell you something about Surrey for example. In Surrey, there have even been cases of some of our old bajurgs been violently mugged on the streets at nights by our own apnian kurian high on meths and/or heroin.

HAHAHA THESE ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR OWN DRUG FUELLED IMAGINATION. THERE ARE NO STRUNG OUT JATTI'S HIGH ON METH AND HEROIN JACKIN POOR OLD SIKH BAZURGS AS THEY CROSS THE STREET IN SURREY. LOL

See that people ? :stupidme:

A not very bright and clearly intellectualy vulnerable individual (ghettosikh) sitting thousands of mles away in Canada actually gets his opinions and 'facts' about a foreign nation from bigots. Not being clever enough to decypher the intentions of those who give their version of their 'reality' in the UK, the vulnerable youngster (ghettosikh) reading it from Canada takes it as gospel. :surrender:

GHETTOSIKH IS FAR MORE CLUED UP ABOUT THE REALITY OF LIFE IN CANADA THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!

Over the internet you've pretended you're someone else (a Sikh...with Sikh values of tolerance and respect) whilst feeding an intellectualy immature youngster in another country (ghettosikh) lies about Muslims in the UK. He, being young an' all, is not able to see how he is being groomed by members and supporters of groups akin to the Ku Klux Klan.

THE KKK ARE RACISTS.

HAMMERTIME + ME ARE FROM THE SAME RACE AS YOUR BELOVED PAKISTANI'S + WE HATE RACISM.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT GROOMING, ISLAM + THE PAKISTANI OFFSPRING OF MUSLIMS WHO KILLED SIKHS ARE THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE BLATANT+OPEN PEDOPHILIA OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

Muhammad: A Pedophile

Muhammad “married” Aisha when she was six years old.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Muslim 8. 3310

Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64

Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)' Bukhari 7. 62. 65

Narrated 'Ursa:The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Arab year is lunar, which is shorter than solar year. In solar years, Aisha was 8 years 9 months old when Muhammad consummated his marriage with her. Consummate? This is a nice way to say raped her. According to Muslims, a woman must consent to her marriage or the marriage is null. How can a 6-years old child consent to her marriage? Without a consent, how can we call this relationship between a 51 years old man and a 6-years old child marriage?

Every single thing in 'blue' above, sheikhyerbooty, was a direct and to the point retort to things you and your facist part friend here made about certain locations in the UK. Your motives for those points were of course deeply held bigoted views of all immigrants and muslims, but to take those retorts in isolation is silly. It remains to be seen if LuckySingh is so silly that he will not bother to check what points they relate to. Personally, I have a lot of faith in him. I know for a fact he is fair minded and certainly not an extreme right wing facist party supporter. The ball's in his court. Let him read the whole thread and see whats what.

Can you try not to be rude to others for a change?

Can you try not to be rude to others for a change?

Ah yes :nono: The 'power of suggestion' again. Leave out the "It remains to be seen if BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK that he will not bother to check what points they relate to. Personally, I have a lot of faith in him. I know for a fact he is fair minded and certainly not an extreme right wing facist party supporter" and just use the 'blank' in isolation. Distortion is a wonderful thing isn't it ?

^Clever post Jagsaw. Through the power of suggestion you suggest that LuckySingh99 will be

a) silly for not agreeing with you

b) an extreme right wing fascist supporter for disagreeing with you

Your Muslim sponsors in Pakistan have taught you well in the art of taqiyya obviously!

Fact is you can't run away from the lies you have invented against Sikhs in this thread.

Ah yes :nono: The 'power of suggestion' again. Leave out the "It remains to be seen if BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK that he will not bother to check what points they relate to. Personally, I have a lot of faith in him. I know for a fact he is fair minded and certainly not an extreme right wing facist party supporter" and just use the 'blank' in isolation. Distortion is a wonderful thing isn't it ?

That's your forte as you have done your utmost to distort the image of Sikhs in Canada in general and Surrey in particular

and have shown your true colours to all.

That's your forte as you have done your utmost to distort the image of Sikhs in Canada in general and Surrey in particular

and have shown your true colours to all.

The image of 'Surrey' in Canada is already at rock bottom. There is nothing I nor anybody else could say to make it worse neither is there any lower that reputation could get. If I have 'shown my colours' by pointing out a widely held fact in Canadian society than these colours are indeed strange fruit.

If you choose not to belive it from me, a Canadian residence holder ( a former Surrey resident) who still visits at least every other year, then simply search Canadian discussion forums among Canadians and read for yourself.

The strangest thing I've noticed on this thread is that people sitting in other countries don't even realise who they're agreeing with, perhaps because they don't understand the political context.

Imagine, for one moment, there was in Canada or New Zealand a truly vicious right wing racist political party that detested all immigrants and was very violent and vocal in its hatred. That, is the type of political party that sheikhyerbooty and hammertime are supporting here and it was there arguments about towns and cities in the UK that they were using. I countered them. I will always counter them. I will never stop countering their facism.

People like you Jsinghnz, sitting on the other side of the world, need to sometime read through things properly before deciding who's side of the bed you'd like to lay on. You're getting into bed with the wrong sort of people.

These are my observations, I can be completely wrong but these are my findings:

I think that for whatever reason Jagsaw's life in Canada did not work out for him, so now he finds himself back in the UK.

Since he has moved back to the UK, he needs reasons to justify to himself that he has made the right decision and if that means putting down Sikhs in Surrey then he will do it.

Unfortunately these threads are dominated by UK Sikhs and there are not enough Sikhs from Canada other than ghettosikh give their particular point of view.