India Or Pakistan In The Cricket

mrggg123

I'm referring to the UK I've visited Canda once and didn't see any sikh gettos Infact didn't see any. If love gettos go live in the multicultural slum you and political liberal elite have created

LOL i dont follow no politicians all corrupt. And ok yeh sikh people are more educated no denying that, but I love multi cultural cities. I know u hate pakistanis which i cant change, but there are other communites such as jews, hindus, tamils, etc they cant be all bad. Enjoy your outer bham suburbs but remember the white man isnt always your best friend infact your own people will hate on you and do everything to destroy you. You have to look at each individual :D

LOL i dont follow no politicians all corrupt. And ok yeh sikh people are more educated no denying that, but I love multi cultural cities. I know u hate pakistanis which i cant change, but there are other communites such as jews, hindus, tamils, etc they cant be all bad. Enjoy your outer bham suburbs but remember the white man isnt always your best friend infact your own people will hate on you and do everything to destroy you. You have to look at each individual :D

I don't hate multiculturalism, I grew up in multicultural Britain like you

. I don't like moguliaztion of the UK. Parts of the UK are fully mogulized some semi.on average London Manchester Birmingham are semi.if we can reverse back to the multicultural demographics of 1988 I will be happy and feel it's acceptable. when Sikhs and other immigrants came here in 60s and 70s did they want to come to a 3rd world multicultural hell whole? No, they could got that in india. multiculturalism is the idea of the political elite and middle class English people. they have brain washed us with multiculturalism and engineered the UK inthe direction of the 3rd world while they live in millionare areas free from 3rd worlders

I don't hate multiculturalism, I grew up in multicultural Britain like you

. I don't like moguliaztion of the UK. Parts of the UK are fully mogulized some semi.on average London Manchester Birmingham are semi.if we can reverse back to the multicultural demographics of 1988 I will be happy and feel it's acceptable. when Sikhs and other immigrants came here in 60s and 70s did they want to come to a 3rd world multicultural hell whole? No, they could got that in india. multiculturalism is the idea of the political elite and middle class English people. they have brain washed us with multiculturalism and engineered the UK inthe direction of the 3rd world while they live in millionare areas free from 3rd worlders

I dont think its a hell hole and sikhs are still coming here so cant be that bad. And yes but you cant blame muslims for having lots of kids and marrying within their religion, sikhs could have done the same but theyve failed to do that, thats why your unhappy about the demographic. You cant blame others for problems of growing religion, the grooming of sikh girls is bad no doubt, but its only happened in a minority of cases, what have us sikhs done to convert people, increase our fold, in fact its hardly grown. And also the government hasnt just let in muslim refugees, they have let in afghan sikhs, tamils, african christians... it just happens that most of the unrest is in muslim countries, so you cant blame them for wanting to come here and get assylum. Most are first generation and therefore have their backward mentality, just like how sikhs used to do with treating boys better etc, alcohol abuse, which still happens today, you cant blame muslims for everything like u said the government is at fault, also there are some hardworking muslim folk that do exist and shouldnt get the blame for all this crap that is happening, i know u find it hard to believe though as all you see is gangsterism of birmingham, but there some legit decent muslims I have met even if they are minority, why should they get the slack for what others do? So you wana sort the problems in our community, or you wana ramble on about people who wont change? You talk about mogulism crap, what about the afro Caribbean and their areas like Tottenham etc you cant blame islam for their gangsterism can you?

I'm referring to the UK I've visited Canda once and didn't see any sikh gettos Infact didn't see any. If love gettos go live in the multicultural slum you and political liberal elite have created

You might wanna revisit again brother. This time with your eyes open. You see, if your judgement of a 'ghetto' is based on a comparison of roads and houses built in the 1970's rather than the 1770's than of course the newer areas are not going to 'look' and feel as ghetto as the old, very old, areas. But, ask anyone in Canada what the reputation is of 'Surrey' for example. Its reputation, throughout the whole of Canada, is of crime, social problems, drugs etc and remember it is the place in the western world with the highest concentration of Sikhs...i.e the Sikh ghetto.

And Canada is a good example of all the complaints you're making on this thread because don't forget, in Canada it is the Sikhs who are the most hated community in the nation. It is Sikhs, not muslims, that wider white society blames for the same thing you're blaming muslims in the UK for...i.e lack of integration, failure of multiculturalism, ghettos, drugs, gangs, murder etc.

I hope that makes you stop and think how wrong you are for playing the part of the pawn in the right wing's game. Every single reason you give for disliking racially the Muslim in the UK are exactly the same reasons the racists in Canada give for dsiliking Sikhs. Please think about that for one moment.

I found that Sikhs are by and large quite respected in Canada. Surrey is a large in itself of almost half million people so you cannot really claim that the whole of Surrey as a ghetto.

What you "find" and what is fact, are 2 totally different things.

Fact number 1: A major survey into community relations by a British news organisation (BBC) found the Sikhs to be the most liked community in the UK.

Fact number 2: A major survey into community relations by a Canadian news organisation (Macleans) found that the Sikhs are the most hated community in the whole of Canada.

cannot really claim that the whole of Surrey as a ghetto.

Brother, you really do not have any idea what Surrey's reputation is amongst Canadians do you ? :biggrin2:

@JagsawSingh. No way is Sikh crime on Canda on the same level as muslim crime in UK, as for us to be the most hated community in Canda, that's crazy. sikhs have progressed and integrated in canada compared to any other country

. We have many Sikhs involved in politics over there, sikhs have been there since the 1920 , they way we carry ourselves would mean that Canda wouldn't hate us

Jagsaw

I would dispute that survey, would be interesting to see the sample size and what their particular agenda is, that is not my experience.Nor is that necessarily the experience of a lot of other Sikhs who reside in Canada.

I am aware of the reputation of Surrey amongst Canadians but it Surrey is a big place and it is quite sprawly. Some of these "reputations" are built on perception. It's like saying all folk in Norfolk have webbed feet and hands.

There are some thing Canadian Sikhs do that I personally find irritating but they also do some things much better than UK Sikhs.

You do have a gripe against Canadian Sikhs for some reason though.

But I feel this thread is gone off a big tangent. The cricket match is over, India won Pakistan lost. India has since beaten South Africa (who I would like to see win the World Cup), Pakistan has been defeated by the West Indies.