Who Will You Vote For In May?

Hammertime007

1z1tnbk.jpg

^ muslim safia ahmed gets owned on student forum

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54064795&postcount=72

Any party that has balls to try and tackle izlamism problem gets my vote and any party that makes muslims moot in the salwars gets my vote.

I see alot of peeps are worried about racism with UKIP when these lot get kicked out of the party. But no ones worried at all about islam and sharia taking over bit by bit. Only recently M&S allowed the words Jesus and i think it was Christ to be allowed onto flowers again after many complaints from christians. We all know who is offended by these words as well as offended by the greeting "Merry Christmas"

If you look around you will see muslims doing there best to get us (non-muslims) to not vote UKIP, because it will be anti islam which is only a good thing, How many of you are pissed of with the "asian" tag we all get called for with the muslim grooming? who is likely to fix this? which party?

Which party is likely to tackle muslim grooming? Perhaps put CCTV cameras in mosques as we all know the hateful preaching that goes on inside them from documentaries like dispatches.

If turks join EU god help us we will have a war much sooner just like happening Iraq. I doubt UKIP will win out right like others stated. But a vote for ukip/tories will make it harder for labour to come into power the poisonous worst of the lot and the party that muslims love to vote for.

From what i seen the birth rates of muslims are very high. The current muslim population now 4-5% but the new born babies show they are up to 10-12% the demographies are changing. We will face the same issues sikhs faced with the mughals. Once there numbers are up they will no longer be the nice guy the moderates will be long gone by then.

So who is our friend in the end? muslim or patriotic UKIP party, i would side with the later

• 2 weeks later...

would you try one of the new parties like greens or ukip?

Why would you want to vote for higher energy bills, a new wave of uncontrolled mass immigration, closer EU ties and domination, giving up our cars in favour of pedal power, and heating our homes with god-only-knows-what when the gas goes off? Also, UKIP do not act for me - there is nothing I would hate more than their isolationist protectionist economic illiteracy.

vote labour guys

blair was the best>>>>..he was baadhu

Blair and his New Labour pals destroyed this country. Thatcher may have instigated the rot, but Blair knew what he was doing and pushed ahead. This current Tory and Lib Dem coalition are only feeding on the rotting carcass, something I find blinkered left-leaning liberals unable to admit... and I consider myself someone with liberal values, lol! Ultimately they all only serve one master (no, not Rupert Murdoch, lol), and it's at the expense of the people. As Sikhs we should rise above these petty, deliberately divisive party politics and ruthlessly use these people to advance our cause, but the simpering, power-and-publicity hungry elders amongst us have been bought and paid for.

Nigel Farage in a recent interview with Trevor Phillips said that a UKIP government would scrap anti - discrimination and race relations legislation. Sikhs should not form alliances with white closet racists, even if they sometimes flatter and praise us for our 'contribution to society.'

Nigel Farage in a recent interview with Trevor Phillips said that a UKIP government would scrap anti - discrimination and race relations legislation. Sikhs should not form alliances with white closet racists, even if they sometimes flatter and praise us for our 'contribution to society.'

Yeah, that was my first thought when I heard about Farage's take on discrimination laws. Especially those of us uncut hair, if an employer takes a dislike to us due to our articles of faith and denies an employment opportunity, or manufactures a reason to boot us out of their company whilst justifying their reason to do so by dressing it up as something else entirely, we'll be up the creek without a paddle should we choose pursue our dismissal through legal means. I don't think it'll ever get to that position, although the electorate seem to have the scent of blood in their nostrils so who knows?

Will vote for anyone that commits to supporting sikh manifesto.. time to get ikmut use our collective voting power!

Unless of course its a tory.. once bitten twice shy!! (with reference to 1984 support to tyrant indra and recent whitewash after 1985 docs release).

In which case I won't vote.

Farage was talking about legally allowing employers to choose a British worker over a non foreign. Brown stated exactly the same in 2010 by saying British jobs for British workers and no one accused him of racism? No decent employer in the UK will start to discriminate against a well qualified ethnic worker it's not in their interest, if they do they will suffer as the competition will take on the employees. Take the football league, some how I doubt the clubs will discriminate against a top goal scorer if he is ethnic, it will not be in their economic interest.

After the grooming scandal I cannot vote Labour, I cannot vote Conservative as they are committed to the EU even though they suggest otherwise and don't forget Thatcher's alleged role in Operation Bluestar, I cannot vote Liberal as they want a free for all in immigration.

I will be holding my nose and voting UKIP. The Lib/Lab/Con parties for far too long have had a monopoly and have become unaccountable. I want managed immigration with immigrants who can bring innovation, build businesses be good employers and employees, good neighbours, offering skills, stability, loyalty to Britain not someone who wants to kill me as I am not of their faith!

I believe in the concept of Sovereign Nation, the EU wants to destroy all cultures by mass immigration and impose Federal laws.

Look how two black communities in the US struggle to get along

Jeevan what about immigration for poor unefucated people that want to come over and work hard so they can drag their families out of poverty.. just like our families once did. to close the door of their opportunities would be immoral..

Such people deserve opportunities and thankfully our gurus teachings open our minds and teach us to accept all races/nationalities as our own..

I manage a team of approx 30 labourers, my hardest/best/most honest are x2 romanians.. ukip policies would be unfair to these deserving people.

The problem we have that stretches uk resources is a badly managed handout system.. this is all that needs fixing. This would keep those that dont want to work out and reward those that do.

A lot of open discrimination an generalising against Romanians on here..

Its absolutely disgraceful!!

Its the same kind of ignorance that is at the root of all racism.

Makes me wonder sometimes how many "Sikhs" can actually fathom the fundamentals of the gurus teachings