Who Will You Vote For In May?

Hammertime007

Oh I see, I thought anyone with a foreign appearance even if they were born in Britain would be shunted to the back of the queue. Well I guess that's good for us, but not so much for recent immigrants who want to work hard and get on. I suppose this is UKIP's idea of dissuading people from coming to Britain looking for jobs.

Farage was talking about legally allowing employers to choose a British worker over a non foreign. Brown stated exactly the same in 2010 by saying British jobs for British workers and no one accused him of racism? No decent employer in the UK will start to discriminate against a well qualified ethnic worker it's not in their interest, if they do they will suffer as the competition will take on the employees. Take the football league, some how I doubt the clubs will discriminate against a top goal scorer if he is ethnic, it will not be in their economic interest.

After the grooming scandal I cannot vote Labour, I cannot vote Conservative as they are committed to the EU even though they suggest otherwise and don't forget Thatcher's alleged role in Operation Bluestar, I cannot vote Liberal as they want a free for all in immigration.

I will be holding my nose and voting UKIP. The Lib/Lab/Con parties for far too long have had a monopoly and have become unaccountable. I want managed immigration with immigrants who can bring innovation, build businesses be good employers and employees, good neighbours, offering skills, stability, loyalty to Britain not someone who wants to kill me as I am not of their faith!

I believe in the concept of Sovereign Nation, the EU wants to destroy all cultures by mass immigration and impose Federal laws.

Look how two black communities in the US struggle to get along

Not quite, nationality aside, when Phillips asked him if there would be laws protecting race or colour, Farage replied 'No, we (UKIP) are colour blind. Being colour blind doesn't prevent the human nature of discrimination. That also implies that UKIP would scrap laws which protect us as Sikhs in all spheres of life.

That shows that he has deeper intentions other than introducing laws which protect British born workers over non-British born workers.

And the grooming scandal can't be blamed at Labour. Grooming by Pakistani gangs has been apparent since the 80's, and since then we've had successive Tory and Labour governments. It was more a failure of state agencies as well as wider British society. Labours partly failed multicultural policy didn't help, but it wasn't the primary factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00fr_fCDHxA

Here is a link to the Farage interview

• 2 weeks later...

In light of farages dispicable comments on the political leaders tv debate regarding hiv treatment fees for foreigners; I hope nobody that calls themselves a guru ka sikh is considering voting for ukip.

A sikh should be for such humanitarian/charitable acts not against, whatever the cost in £'s.

And if you are still voting for farage - shame on u!!

In light of farages dispicable comments on the political leaders tv debate regarding hiv treatment fees for foreigners; I hope nobody that calls themselves a guru ka sikh is considering voting for ukip.

A sikh should be for such humanitarian/charitable acts not against, whatever the cost in £'s.

And if you are still voting for farage - shame on u!!

Lol, not sayin i will vote for ukip or not, but if thats the definin reason not to vote for ukip then wat bowt all the scandalous things that have happened under other parties, esp the 2 main parties like labour n conservatives? Hillsborough cover up, stephen lawerence cover up, bull**** made up wars in iraq, despite 1m brits marchin to stop it? Saggy thatchers involvement in helpin churail indira n india in Op Bluestar? Cover up of DECADES of pak paedo gangs of countless girls in this country, to protect muslim votes? Bankers stealin every1s money? MPs expenses scandal? Or how about david cameron takin over as PM, with labour leaving this country totally bankrupt? i felt for him tbh. I hope u take these into consideration aswel then.

I admit that wat farage sed wasnt pleasant at all, but havin read all the manifestos of all the parties, ukip certainly have the edge over others, no question.

FREE university fees, free parking in all nhs car parks, leaving EU, which btw costs uk £55m a day! Human rights law (criminals) removed, as ive mentioned in another topic. Legalisin n licensin of guns, which if u wana mention sikhi n sikhs, then that is right up our shastar street.

Also the haltin of uncontrolled immigration doesnt mean no immigration from europe, IT MEANS ppl frm europe comin here will b here on skills based visas,BTW JUST like for asians, africans, aussies etc. Other countries such as Australia has exact same points based skilled visa system, yet no 1 calls them racist.

I feel like propaganda against ukip is quite pathetic, which has been put into overdrive by the scared parties of labour/tories. Farage has sed "british jobs for british ppl", n is called a racist/fascist. YET gordon brown sed EXACT same thing few yrs back, as did diamond dave cameron.

Whoever u lot vote for, ATLEAST read their bloody manifestos n their debates thoroughly, rather than propaganda. 1 thing for sure, NEVER EVER vote for labour!

UKIP, at least Farage has been honest unlike the mainstream parties of Lib\Lab\Con. How much money has Britain given to corrupt countries over the years like Pakistan who have a terrible record of human rights abuses to it's minorities, how have these recipient countries used the aid funds?

There are 50 odd Islamic countries oil rich who can take in asylum seekers such as UAE, Qatar, Kuwait not to mention Saudia Arabia. Africa has some of the richest resources in the world in terms of water, weather, land, oil, vast reserves of minerals that the world wants, where has the wealth gone squandered with one despot dictator after another!

Below is just some of the reasons why I longer support any of the main stream parties.

http://labour25.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939129/Two-local-councillors-corrupt-police-officer-accused-having-sex-victims-Rotherham-abuse-scandal.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1440761/thatcher-turned-blind-eye-to-paedophile-mps

Don't forget the Tories and Liberal conspired recently not to give protection to whistleblowers in regards to paedophilia investigations.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5529/ministers-block-move-to-lift-official-secrets-act-for-csa-scandal

Another reason I'm holding my nose and voting UKIP for now, don't forget this Cyril Smith was Labour before he was Liberal:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3025076/EXPOSED-Liberals-offered-hush-money-hide-Cyril-Smith-s-abuse-MP-SIMON-DANCZUK-reveals-devastating-new-evidence-raises-deeply-troubling-questions-David-Steel-Nick-Clegg.html

EXPOSED: How Liberals offered hush money to hide Cyril Smith's abuse - MP SIMON DANCZUK reveals devastating new evidence that raises deeply troubling questions for David Steel and Nick Clegg
  • Simon Danczuk, the MP for Rochdale, exposed Smith as a child abuser
  • Since those revelations in April 2014, much more dirt has come to light
  • Mr Danczuk reveals that after Smith groped a boy at a party, a couple who complained were offered £200 to cover any ‘inconvenience’
  • And former police officers revealed they knew about him all along but had looked the other way

By Simon Danczuk For The Daily Mail

Published: 00:52, 4 April 2015 | Updated: 00:53, 4 April 2015

For those of you voting UKIP, bear in mind they are supported by the likes of this clown.

Nick-Griffin+24-05-10_1.jpg

If you don't know who he is, it's Nick Griffin, ask you dad's about him if your a little wet behind the ear, i grew up in fear of what this guy and his party, the BNP, stood for and now he's supporting Farage who is pretty much just a slightly politicly correct version of Griffin.