Who Will You Vote For In May?

Hammertime007

ASKhalsa

I feel that UKIP will definitely make an impact in this year's election. They will take the white middle class vote away from the tories and the white working class labour vote.

At the moment they look like a one topic party which is anti-EU anti-immigration and they would need to be more three dimensional and cover more issues than is presently seen.

I do not know what their longetivity will be like as people will vote for them as a protest vote against LibLabCon. I will suspect that if their popularity grows, the main parties will begin to adopt their policies particularly if the big three begin to lose seats.

I personally have no issue with immigration per se, but I do feel that there has been a huge increase in population in the last decade and a half and a lot of resources are stretched since the powers that be have not kept up with infrastructural requirements needed to cope with a larger population.

My opinion is that multiculturalism works for the most part. The issue with multiculturism is that there are particular left leaning guardian/channel 4 types is hand in glove with cultural values of a particular middle eastern desert ideology that wants to impose their values on everyone else.

The more farsighted elder Sikhs saw the writing on the wall 15-20 years ago. The mainstream white population and the establishment is only now beginning to notice.

I agree Ranjeet Singh Ji, multiculturalism has been corrupted from its original purpose. The guilty party in this regard, these lefties of whom you speak, are also much more commonplace than one might expect, particularly amongst the young.

Our elders foresaw this problem because they were forced to live with the asylum seekers and recent immigrants who have now come to dominate areas likes Southall and Hounslow where our parents and grandparents once predominated.The white populace is only now beginning to notice the problems because these groups have only just started to proliferate and make inroads into mainstream white areas. Compared to our own, the whites have also had much less exposure to Islam. Many of them appear to be under the misapprehension that Islamic radicalism is a recent phenomenon, whereas the Sikhs who have suffered at its hands for centuries know better.

Na villain, david cameron did NOT apologise for jallianwala bagh massacre, he simply said "we regret". Regretting is NOT the same as saying sorry. Incidently i was at harmandar sahib/jallianwala bagh, the same day cameron was there, feb 2013.

The guy is a snake.

Never vote for labour, they r a muslims wet dream as a party. That party is so pc, and were responsible for the scrounging 10ppl in 1 house benefit claiming families to continue sucking tax payers money. Also went thru with 2 illegal wars, and allowed an open door to eu ppl to come in n overcrowd the place. I dont mind polish ppl, but the sheer number of polish that have come in is way too much for this island to handle. From 2004 the target was to have 30k polish ppl into the country......by the time it was 2007, it had gone 400k! Roma gypsies aswel......my god wat a waste of skin/bones they are.

I'm quite certain that being regretful is the same as being sorry.

Other than that, I agree with you on all your points, except perhaps the one about Gypsies being a waste of skin and bones.

I'm quite certain that being regretful is the same as being sorry.

Other than that, I agree with you on all your points, except perhaps the one about Gypsies being a waste of skin and bones.

My friend, sorry and regret are not the same thing. Check these articles out, im not the only 1 who says it straight how it is.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21519719

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/david-cameron-visits-amritsar-stops-1721151

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/pm-refuses-apologise-british-troops-1721224

The british apologised for bloody sunday killings in n.ireland of irish protestors, so y r we less than any1 else?

Also u must not have met any roma gypsies, they r utter waste of space. Hanging around drinkin, sellin their own women as prostitutes, have loads of kids in 1 house, no urge to learn english and skilled thieves, esp down here in the south.

I agree Ranjeet Singh Ji, multiculturalism has been corrupted from its original purpose. The guilty party in this regard, these lefties of whom you speak, are also much more commonplace than one might expect, particularly amongst the young.

Our elders foresaw this problem because they were forced to live with the asylum seekers and recent immigrants who have now come to dominate areas likes Southall and Hounslow where our parents and grandparents once predominated.The white populace is only now beginning to notice the problems because these groups have only just started to proliferate and make inroads into mainstream white areas. Compared to our own, the whites have also had much less exposure to Islam. Many of them appear to be under the misapprehension that Islamic radicalism is a recent phenomenon, whereas the Sikhs who have suffered at its hands for centuries know better.

There is a particular hypocrisy among the left. They all harp on about diversity, yet the majority of them live in the white middle class areas.

In terms of the young, these lot get indoctrinated in the universities, particularly if they are studying the social sciences. These types move to London for work because it is "vibrant" and "diverse" and "multicultural" , however when these lot get married and settle down, they move out to the white middle class areas.

ASKhalsa

In terms of the refugees and asylum seekers in Hounslow and Southall, I put a lot a lot of blame on our own people's greed. They buy up houses and rent them out to housing associations. Immigration is big business, what is the odds that all the big millionaire business owners on Southall Broadway have snapped up a lot of the properties, rented them out whilst they themselves have moved out to Gerrards Cross, Chiswick etc.

I have a good friend who lives in Hayes and rented his house out to a Somali family through a housing association. I questioned him on this and he did not care because he was making money.

Then a couple of years later he is hovering around the Slough grammar school system (which is a lot of Southall, Hayes,Houslow lot do) because there are too many Somalis and other refugee types in the West London schooling system which means the education standards are in decline.

This creates resentment amongst locals in Slough because they cannot get into their own local schools (grammar schools) which means they look further afield. There is a knock on effect.

A lot of people complain about there being too many Somalis in Southall but the fault is largely by our own people

ASKhalsa

In terms of the refugees and asylum seekers in Hounslow and Southall, I put a lot a lot of blame on our own people's greed. They buy up houses and rent them out to housing associations. Immigration is big business, what is the odds that all the big millionaire business owners on Southall Broadway have snapped up a lot of the properties, rented them out whilst they themselves have moved out to Gerrards Cross, Chiswick etc.

I have a good friend who lives in Hayes and rented his house out to a Somali family through a housing association. I questioned him on this and he did not care because he was making money.

Then a couple of years later he is hovering around the Slough grammar school system (which is a lot of Southall, Hayes,Houslow lot do) because there are too many Somalis and other refugee types in the West London schooling system which means the education standards are in decline.

This creates resentment amongst locals in Slough because they cannot get into their own local schools (grammar schools) which means they look further afield. There is a knock on effect.

A lot of people complain about there being too many Somalis in Southall but the fault is largely by our own people

That's a very interesting point about the knock on effect, I never even conceived of such an idea before and when you put it the way you have it sounds so very obvious.