mrggg123

Because they usually know nothing of the religion which they are leaving in order that they might become Muslim.

I found this on an Islamic forum, the testimony of a girl who left Sikhi for Islam. See for yourself how compelling the reasons this mental invalid gave for her conversion are: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?152942-Why-I-Left-Sikhism-to-Revert-to-Islam

She says that Guru Nanak was a Muslim, that the Sikh Gurus were gods and that there exists at Harmandir Sahib an epidemic of frisky babas pinching ladies on the buttocks. From what she says, it is clear her parents told her nothing about Sikhi, or even worse, told her things which were manifestly and flagrantly untrue.

To be fair, maybe these people just say they've converted to Islam then and there so those Dawah blokes shut the hell up and shove off.

Thats the oldest testimony goin on the net, i remember reading that back 15yrs or so back, funny she says her family were very religious, yet shes written so much bakwaas its jus funny.

The thing to realise is that there will be always be a certain percentage of people who are stupid. This has been true throughout history and is the same in our time. I remember something interesting someone told me that some people have transmigrated from the jooni of beasts like cattle and sheep into human life too quickly and thus are totally unequipped for human life and will soon head back into the jooni of beasts after this life. This could be an apt description for those who convert to Islam or born Muslims who remain in their religion. The most ironic aspect of this dawah guy and others like him is that they are as stupid as the people they seek to convert.

Islam contains and attracts the stupidest people around. Over a period of time stupidity has become inbred. It becomes a trait among these people. Those born into Islam who are intelligent are dumbed down by their religion. We make the mistake of assuming that everyone is inherently sensible and have some intelligence and therefore should have enough intelligence to realise that Islam is a political ideology devoid of any spirituality masquerading as a religion. We make this assumption because we ourselves can see Islam for what it is but if you are stupid and fed on PC garbage about how Islam is a religion of peace then you don't see the disconnect between what you are being told and what is the reality around you. What person other than one who is stupid would convert to a religion whose founder was a slave trader and a rapist? Why would anyone other than a stupid person stay in a religion knowing what the true practitioners of that religion are doing in Iraq and Syria.

The first convert to Islam I ever came across was a white guy many years ago who said he converted because 'Neil Armstrong had heard the Muslim call to prayer on the moon and had become a Muslim because of that'! This was the reason for this white guy converting! Everyone should be aware that that particular story as well as all other such celebrity conversion to Islam stories are a fake. But who but a stupid person would convert to Islam without verifying that the story he is being told is true or not. This is the gist of the issue, that the stupid people will be attracted to the ideology which elevates their stupidity. The more stupid you are the more Islam makes sense to you.

Read any Muslim conversion testimony and you will realise that most of the positive aspects of Islam which attracted these people to Islam simply do not exist. They have been fed lies and for most they will never realise that they have been lied to because as converts they are told that any questioning of Islam may lead them to unbelief and then into hell fire! Those who will realise that they have been lied to will come to that realisation when it is too late. As women these converts will be married off and have kids and then come to realise that if they leave Islam they will lose their kids to the father as per Islamic law. By the time they realise they have been lied to them will have become well integrated into the community of the stupid from which no escape is possible without facing a death sentence.

i remember a couple of years back all kaleh were growing beards because of rick ross, some even converted lol now they all back to normal

Islam contains and attracts the stupidest people around. Over a period of time stupidity has become inbred. It becomes a trait among these people. Those born into Islam who are intelligent are dumbed down by their religion. We make the mistake of assuming that everyone is inherently sensible and have some intelligence and therefore should have enough intelligence to realise that Islam is a political ideology devoid of any spirituality masquerading as a religion. We make this assumption because we ourselves can see Islam for what it is but if you are stupid and fed on PC garbage about how Islam is a religion of peace then you don't see the disconnect between what you are being told and what is the reality around you. What person other than one who is stupid would convert to a religion whose founder was a slave trader and a rapist? Why would anyone other than a stupid person stay in a religion knowing what the true practitioners of that religion are doing in Iraq and Syria.

Lol, your first point is excellent. We can hardly expect these people to be particularly brainy after fifty generations of first cousin marriages.

I remember many years ago when i was in college one of my friends, who came from a Punjabi/Sikh family and decided Sikhism wasn't for him and decided to convert to Christianity, now every break/lunch time he would do my head in about the wonders of his new found religion and all the support the people around him gave, it got to a point where some of the stuff he was saying was becoming borderline offensive towards not just Sikhism but pretty much every religion, i ended up having a pretty big debate with him and simply asking him how much he actually knew about Sikhism and what made him convert, so, outside of just the basics he had no idea what his religion was or what it stood for (bear in mind he wasn't a practising sikh but his parents were), now, i put the blame for this firmly at his parents feet, they failed to educate their child about the religion he was growing up around which in turn made him go where someone was willing to explain more, on the flip side he didn't even bother to ask about his religion and decided to jump ship at the first possible turning, so, i may be rambling on but my point is this whole conversion thing isn't new, it's just a little more in you face now because of social media.

We have a few of these "Dawah" men in our city centre on a weekend and whenever i'm in town i'll make sure i walk pass them, they have never stopped me nor have i seen them stop a Sikh with a turban, every time i see them they are harassing some poor sod who doesn't know what question to ask, it's a numbers game for them and they are like used car salesmen, they believe the more people they convert the better for them, i'd love to see a Muslim just trying to educate people about hid religion like the Basics of Sikhi guy's do as opposed to trying to convert everyone and their grandmother.

from what i've noticed apne convertin to islam isn't really an issue at all but the real problem is apne who are becoming atheist. I might not agree with muslims christians hindus on alot of things but I like all of them more then an athiest because athiests are the greatest threat right now

Really, a threat, if someone has lost faith for whatever reason you can't really force them to believe in something they don't believe in any more, in my view that's no better than all this "Ghar Wapsi" that's been going on in India, where your forcing someone to believe in something just because you do. If Sikhs are loosing their way and in turn loosing faith then maybe we should be asking why it's happening, I'd rather have an atheist whose a decent human being as a friend rather than a Sikh who doesn't really believe in his faith, at least the atheist would have the courage to stand up for his convictions, each to their own.