Eggs White In Protein Shake

Guest A_SIngh929382

Guest A_SIngh929382

I found out the weight protein shake I usually drink has egg whites already in the powder. I don't eat meat or eggs, but do you guys think eating eggs but absenting from meat will still affect me spiritually on my path? I am kind of worried.

Don't eat any form of eggs. Don't worry about the past. There are many other vegetarian protein shakes. Honestly though you should be getting your protein from food. Usually we vegetarians think that protein shakes are needed because we can't eat meat. But just look at the days we eat with roti. The protein content is Crazy!!!

As vegetarians, there can be no doubt that we have far fewer viable sources of protein than the average person, as much as we might try to deny it. In order to compensate for this apparent deficiency in our diet we must eat vegetable foods and dairy products that are high in protein. A lot of cheese and milk is a must. I personally made it a matter of course to eat paneer or something daily. Milk is also a very good source of protein, drink several glasses of it a day. Wheat is also high in protein - one of the most important reasons why the Sikh people are among the tallest in the Indian subcontinent. This covers rotis and other wheat products, as hsingh ji has pointed out. And if you're ever feeling peckish, opt for nuts as a snack in place of crisps or chocolates. If you're a bodybuilder or a weightlifter then you should eat a lot of these.