My Mind Says Bad Stuff About Guru Ji And Gursikhs

gsingh9

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

When I path/simran I get bad thoughts. I start saying bad things to Guru Ji and Gursikhs, and it distracts me and puts me off sometimes when I get a lot. It makes me feel down and I start getting headaches when I force my self to try and focus.

I feel guilty, that these thoughts are coming. When I wake up or am half asleep these thoughts come, and I feel that Guru Ji won't really love me or the Gursikhs.

Sometimes my mind says bad stuff to happen to my family or friends, I don't mean these thoughts they just come.

Is it ok if i just say Waheguru and ignore these thoughts when they come?

Any advice on how to stay strong ?

Please forgive me if i said anything or offensive

It's ok don't be too hard on yourself, you need to realize you have no control over kind of general furne-thoughts (not until enlightenment anyway) you will get, thoughts both good and bad will come and go. Regarding bad thoughts bad stuff about guru ji and gursikhs, read about our Guru's and gursikhs lives to get inspired, try to feel how much love, compassion they had for everyone after hearing great sakhiya of our Guru sahib, try to read gurbani, contemplate on it too see for yourself if there is any hate. Our Guru's were embodiment of truth, compassion with infinite love, provided justice for all, they were gareeb nawaj..they adorn the poor, lowest of low contrary to soceity rules.

Regarding thoughts bothering you.

Divide your mind in two- one for where all negative thoughts happen, second is the source of mind(call it your real self) where non dual jot saroop reside (Gurbani says Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool painchain). Whenever bad thoughts occurs, try to witness the bad thoughts- don't be afraid just simply witness it without any judgement from your real self - 2nd portion of mind- source of mind just simply pure witness your first portion of mind with pure awareness-consciousness pure witness without any judgement, as you will keep practising this, you will notice negative thoughts manifested will go away in their own accord like clouds disappearing- our thoughts appear disappear on their accord you don't have to touch it its not your headache as you are sky period nothing matters to you you are sky-analogy.

Don't try to resolve try to fix your thoughts , more you try to rebel against thoughts more harder it will become. Thoughts feeds off from our resistance/energy to stop thoughts - (mind cannot fix mind- only by going beyond mind- witness awareness-jot saroop - one can quite mind-negative energy of mind), give no power to your thoughts , give no resistance to it..it does not matter as you are not thought- cloud you are the sky..it does not matter at all.

This whole world is an illusion- it's Maya. Negativity is easy to deal with- u just realise that it's not real, and that you're just an empty vessel for God to work through. He preserves his servants honour.

When the thoughts come, relax and disown them- bow on the floor in surrender to Truth- you'll keep being a slave to dukh and sukh otherwise instead of realising that Dukh and Sukh is a slave to You/God. Negative thoughts are just negative energy- it could come from anywhere- your neighbour, the ghost etc- just realise u are not negativity so it can't be yours- u are just an empty vessel- a servant of Sat. Bow and let it go where it is deserved to go.

Deal with people and their cr*p in the same way. Bad souls are negative energy in this realm and in the astral realm. So just practice Truth, remember that they are an illusion and have no power- they're simply negative energy in the khel. Bow in surrender to Truth- the balance and let their pain(negativity) go back to them because it belongs to them not u, they deserve it. Their nindya, or whatever will go back and hit them. When someone does your nindya and u have surrendered to Truth- they ALWAYS become what they have slandered you to be- there is no escaping this unless they reform themselves to practice Truth properly.

Hope this helps anyone else out there aswell who is going through a hard time with losers or other negativity.

Play the khel, don't let it play you.

Guest guest-15

I don't know the nature of your thoughts but it sounds like you may have Pure Obsessional OCD or Pure-O. Google it and look into it. Cognitive behavioural therapy can help you get these thoughts under control.

• 7 years later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh .Iam also thinking a bad stuff about guru ji and feel guilty these thoughts always in my mind and i cry a lot . I think that my guru ji doesn't love me anymore and i feel guilty these thoughts take place in my mind and settel down . I do nitname daily and went gurudwara iam giving my 100 to get out from these thoughts but whenever a bad thought come in my mind i mix it with guru ji and think bad iam sikh but iam broke my self day by day please tell me if i do anything wrong iam 15 years old . please help these things effect my study sometimes my heart say i have no reason to live and i do sucide. But iam sikh and i can't lose i need my peacefull mind back 

PLEASE HELP IAM BEGGING IN FRONT OF YOU 🙏🏻

If i type anything wrong please forgive me .

On 2/15/2023 at 2:07 PM, Guest Anmol said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh .Iam also thinking a bad stuff about guru ji and feel guilty these thoughts always in my mind and i cry a lot . I think that my guru ji doesn't love me anymore and i feel guilty these thoughts take place in my mind and settel down . I do nitname daily and went gurudwara iam giving my 100 to get out from these thoughts but whenever a bad thought come in my mind i mix it with guru ji and think bad iam sikh but iam broke my self day by day please tell me if i do anything wrong iam 15 years old . please help these things effect my study sometimes my heart say i have no reason to live and i do sucide. But iam sikh and i can't lose i need my peacefull mind back 

PLEASE HELP IAM BEGGING IN FRONT OF YOU 🙏🏻

If i type anything wrong please forgive me .

Guest Anmol ji,

please don't feel upset. You are very young, your whole lifetime is ahead of you. It's normal and part of life we will go through different emotions. Nothing is wrong on your part, you are trying your best and this is known by Guru Sahib Ji. 

Stay positive and keep going 

On 2/19/2015 at 3:42 PM, gsingh9 said:

When I path/simran I get bad thoughts. I start saying bad things to Guru Ji and Gursikhs, and it distracts me and puts me off sometimes when I get a lot. It makes me feel down and I start getting headaches when I force my self to try and focus.

I feel guilty, that these thoughts are coming. When I wake up or am half asleep these thoughts come, and I feel that Guru Ji won't really love me or the Gursikhs.

Sometimes my mind says bad stuff to happen to my family or friends, I don't mean these thoughts they just come.

Is it ok if i just say Waheguru and ignore these thoughts when they come?

Any advice on how to stay strong ?

Please forgive me if i said anything or offensive

You are not your thoughts and your thoughts are not facts. Accept those thoughts are there, don't identify with them, accept they have nothing to do with you, they're not yours and let them go like clouds leaving a clear blue sky. Ask for forgiveness from Waheguru for any wrongdoings you may have committed and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anmol

Hey this is my second time.

iam posting a thing that happens with me today in gurudwara sahib . I bend on my knees to pray and suddenly my slavia fallen out in punjab we can say (laal) iam only 15 year i feel soo upset that what did i do in front of my guru 

thats my silly mistake i pray that guru please forgive me 

in my past i fight with religious ocd and suffer alot iam never become a true sikh why why iam do this mistake 

please help i trust everyone please tell i do wrong because I didn’t attempt this things with my marzi 

i ask to my mom and my mom says that is natural thing don’t be upset god see that you didn’t do this with your own mind 

soory if i write anything wrong or soory for my silly mistake 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh 🙏🏻