Authenticity Of Damdami Birs

after my researching, i have found that some tuks do not match the old ones that means sgpc's research is not good. I will later post these tuks. And i have in no way seen birs myself.. IT IS A BIG MATTER OF CONCERN FOR TODAY'S SIKHS. Plz help me to find out some books only on damdami bir.

SGPC has done its level best to standardize the current bir with the aid of a few scholars in the past. But there is still a minor area of improvement needed.

The issue you are referring mainly arises because in puratan time, birs were only hand written and those minor spelling errors occurred due to the errors of the writers of Gurbani.

While writing a saroop and copies being made from such saroops etc.

You will be amazed to see the number of hand written puratan saroops that have kachi banis like Ratan Mala, Jit Dar Lakh Muhammdan & others mixed up .

All in all, all such puratan SGGS seen as Puran Jot of Satguroo, and the minor errors were mainly unintentionally 'human caused'.

Also, this forum genuinely is not the ideal place for such research area. Because people have not learned to think beyond their "sampardaic sectarian bias".

SGPC has done its level best to standardize the current bir with the aid of a few scholars in the past. But there is still a minor area of improvement needed.

The issue you are referring mainly arises because in puratan time, birs were only hand written and those minor spelling errors occurred due to the errors of the writers of Gurbani.

While writing a saroop and copies being made from such saroops etc.

You will be amazed to see the number of hand written puratan saroops that have kachi banis like Ratan Mala, Jit Dar Lakh Muhammdan & others mixed up .

All in all, all such puratan SGGS seen as Puran Jot of Satguroo, and the minor errors were mainly unintentionally 'human caused'.

Also, this forum genuinely is not the ideal place for such research area. Because people have not learned to think beyond their "sampardaic sectarian bias".

I totally agree but the one tuk i had given , shows how the meaning can be changed drastically.i read somewhere that baba gyan singh travelled whole india & found many old birs then he researched & created data ..after that he gave to sgpc .. but due to their laziness.they let directly compile the bir without proper strong research. Is that true?

These minor errors are most important ..read bhai randhir singh 's books on matras... i think a true sikh will try its best to lessen the errors as much as possible but there are 20more tuks which do not match.also it can be more.

Also wanted to know the issue to get xtra details ..if not then i wanted to know about some books.

ur last line i totally agree.

Yeah!yeah! I knew that would be the answer ... but can we do bro?

We need to do something..

You don't have the original birs or any photos showing the errors. Why would others do something created on lies for all we know. Go the heretic site sikh awareness. They have nothing better to do than create more doubts on sikhi. You will fit right in there.

Veer ji,

mai hath jod muafi mangda han..menu pyaar sikhi naal hai ji.

mai pehle vi keh chukya han ki mai piara singh padam di kitaab ch padya si. Hun tusi kahoge ki asi mr. Padam te yakeen kive kariye.eh khyal menu vi aaya si parentu je tusi kitaab(sri guru granth prakash) padoge tan us ch usne aap likhya hai ki usne kayi bira vekhiyan han. Te kamaal di gal eh ki ohna haridas ji di likhat bir di foto vi payi hai. Haridas ji guru gobind singh sahib ji de darbaar vicho san(plz correct me if i am wrong) te naal hi goindwal pothiya adik anekan bira diyan fotoan payian han.te naal hi oh kayi vaar koi special feature dasde han bira de jo ohna dekhe.naale ik hor gal eh.vi hai ohna dasam pita de dohre di puratan bir di foto payi hai jo hun chhape vali bira ch us puratan tang naal nhi dita... sab ton vadi gal ohna eh dasi ki jo old birs ch kavi da naaa "kalya" hai uthe karde krande oh "kal" te hun "tal" ban gya.( he puts emphasis on this by writing 2 times).. next thing i said earlier i may still be wrong,so i want more knowledge.i know u people have that .

CONFUSION?

je veer ji me confusion pani hundi te sri dasam granth sahib te karda jo ki sab ton vadiya tarika hai..par mai sirf truth labna chahunda han..ki mara hai is ch.

Mai tuhade ton hath jod muafi mangda han, is katiya insaan nu muaf karna

Parentu eh iljaam na lao,mai ron haka ho reha han,mai muafi mangda han.

Bhul chuk muaf!

Sri akaal sahai!

Muafi ji " kalya" ji "pat" han muafi

haridas ji dasam pita ji de darbar ch likyari san.

Ik hor gal ehna kalya to tal banan vali foto vi diti hai..

Note -- mai ethe kisi nu confuse nhi karna chahunda parentu tuhade to hor jaankari te salaah lena chahunda han..

Tusi sare knowledgeable ho te mai inquiry karna chahunda si

man vi layea ki eh sab chooth hai par asi mr. Padam nu undekha nhi kar sakde.

eh sirf saadi plai layi hai mai hune ehna vada nhi parentu eh gal nische naal kaha ga ki sade kol bahut guru sahibana da khajana hai jis nu asi bachana hai..te mai pichhe nhi hatna ....hune te kuj khaas kar nhi sakda par mai vade ho ke sikhi de khajane nu forever preserve karna chahunda han,pawe eh sokha nhi par asan himat vi nhi harni,

Bhul chuk.muaf! Is nalaaik nu muaf kardeyo.houme aayi hove ta muafi ji.

Sri akaal sahai!( it is copied style of maharaja ranjit singh's stamp with which he marked the docs in the end..creating confusion? I have seen its pic.(still correct me if i'm wrong plz.i know i'm kind of sanki.sorry.)

Singha tera panth nirala.

You don't have the original birs or any photos showing the errors. Why would others do something created on lies for all we know. Go the heretic site sikh awareness. They have nothing better to do than create more doubts on sikhi. You will fit right in there.

Now that's just not fair, both to sikhawareness.com and the OP