What's Going On With Nkj

hsingh8963

Bro i really hope it's not true as this is too much cuz just when u think somebody is doing good, this kind of bad homosexual re-enactment stuff totally destroys everybody's confidence in some of the kathavachaks out there. :stupidme:

The mouth to mouth naam simran has got to be edited as kathavachaks can't be seriously preaching this type of bs.

I know Giani Thakur Singh said this before but he was totally exposed so why would any Sikh even repeat this bs.

I am not here to smear Harinder Singh's name. Soon enough sangat will find out what is right. I was able to come to the conclusion that I have because of my background. My daily job is to separate the facts from the lies. I'm leave it at this. I can be wrong, but on this case I am 99.9% sure its not fabricated.

Never heard of this mouth to mouth simran sound similiar version of akj naam dridh- naam jhappi.

Seriously, parcharikhs need to give sangat some credit, they think we are all retarded like born yesterday. Parcharikhs need to talk about direct essence of sikhi- never judge sangat intelligence by providing these low level pendu questionable controversial simran techniques.

Proper seeker should be - question everything parcharikh says not as critic but as a curious soul- how this going to help me in my experience? How this simran techniques helps me with overall nature of reality?

Never be afraid of any parcharikh- they claim they have connected to shabad but so are you have full capability to do same. If connection is fully establish with shabad then you have nothing to fear about repercussions from parcharikh or sant whoever. If its real parcharik, they wont take offense given your curiosity is genuine and sincere.

This is first case which is gone to police in these kind of scandals hopefully there is through investigation. Whoever is found guilty- full precedence needs to set, put in case study for all to study. I think there is statement from sikh council to low down rhetoric both sides, avoid in smear campaign on both sides. Obviously trouble makers on both sides will milk this case for its worth for their own agenda.

scuk1.jpg

Yes sir.. but point being hold hands with like of baba joginder singh ji, mehtab singh ji,baba sher singh ji baba prem singh ji,baba nihal singh ji etc..soo many please forgive me for not naming..... not people who look appealing and young...but those trained under mahapurshs...its about you not them....akaal..

What is this all about? Are you saying these mahapurkhs have done wrong and there are allegations against them as well?

Star striker we will never be doomed....1-125000

when you are on the physical battlefield with your shaster, who is you're best friend?..its the same with your mental battlefield...

Khalsa as an individual should always be steadfast....

By the way theres no clash between taksal and nihangs, talk to proper men you will get unity, talk to children you will get divisions..

satbachan96, on 27 Feb 2015 - 20:16, said:snapback.png

Yes sir.. but point being hold hands with like of baba joginder singh ji, mehtab singh ji,baba sher singh ji baba prem singh ji,baba nihal singh ji etc..soo many please forgive me for not naming..... not people who look appealing and young...but those trained under mahapurshs...its about you not them....akaal..What is this all about? Are you saying these mahapurkhs have done wrong and there are allegations against them as well?

It's pretty immature for others to throw big name mahapursh in blame without any context. However, it just shows no one is infallible only shabad and shabad gian only is.

Star striker we will never be doomed....1-125000

when you are on the physical battlefield with your shaster, who is you're best friend?..its the same with your mental battlefield...

Khalsa as an individual should always be steadfast....

By the way theres no clash between taksal and nihangs, talk to proper men you will get unity, talk to children you will get divisions..

Tbh my friend, i meant the state of the panth in present time, not forever. As u have stated, khalsa will never be doomed, ever.

Singh 1-7 I dont really understand what you mean, but names I have mentioned are credible beings, with experience etc..why? Because they have followed marayada of seva etc..nihang samprada you have to do a lot of seva before even wearing bana(though it is different now), in nirmala samprada you have to do at least 12 years bhram khoj before being a kathavachak..in taksal you have to read and contemplate on 9 granths(maybe more) before even starting on guru granth sahib ji..this is the standard of representing the highest of bhram vidiya...thats khalsa....

again my point being nowadays people start doing katha etc with no kamai, this leads to many disapointed cheleh...

yes defo star striker..khalsa raj is to come...