What's Going On With Nkj

hsingh8963

Singh 1-7 I dont really understand what you mean, but names I have mentioned are credible beings, with experience etc..why? Because they have followed marayada of seva etc..nihang samprada you have to do a lot of seva before even wearing bana(though it is different now), in nirmala samprada you have to do at least 12 years bhram khoj before being a kathavachak..in taksal you have to read and contemplate on 9 granths(maybe more) before even starting on guru granth sahib ji..this is the standard of representing the highest of bhram vidiya...thats khalsa....

again my point being nowadays people start doing katha etc with no kamai, this leads to many disapointed cheleh...

yes defo star striker..khalsa raj is to come...

After reading this comment and your other comment now I figured it out. You have a real confusing way of writing lol.

What is this all about? Are you saying these mahapurkhs have done wrong and there are allegations against them as well?

mp

sorry veereh, when I said hold hands with, this means to be one with and next to these beings...ive mentioned these names as they are more mainstrean and recognisable, many others....many gupt.. many many more..