Sikh Boy In Us Shares Footage Of Racist Classmates

Sikh boy in US shares footage of racist classmates

Big News Network (IANS)

Monday 2nd March, 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIv7cpCY_M8

A shocking video of a bunch of school kids abusing a Sikh boy in the US state of Georgia was uploaded on video-sharing website YouTube and is going viral.

The video, which was uploaded on Sunday by a user named "Nagra Nagra", claims that the Sikh boy being bullied is named Harsukh Singh and is a student at the Chattahoochee Elementary School in Duluth, Georgia, The Inquisitr news portal reported.

The video, which was originally uploaded by Harsukh, has been now made private. The video that is now going viral has been downloaded and re-uploaded by another user.

In the video, Harsukh remains very calm and composed, even as his schoolmates continue taunting him.

At one point though, he does abuse them.

One of the kids is also heard threatening Harsukh when he figures that their act is being recorded. A girl on the bus is seen yelling "Terrorist! Terrorist!" at the boy.

The uploader claims that Harsukh had initially uploaded the video with the following description: "Kids being racist to me and calling me an Afghan terrorist. Please don't act like this towards people like me. If you don't know, I'm not Muslim, I'm Sikh."

The video has over 130,000 views.

Source - http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/230701133

This young brother is a real Sher of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. See how he shrugs off the slander from those sheep? His fortitude is impressive, and made even more impressive when you compare him to all the cowardly adults who are so insecure in the Sikh Saroop that they wear caps and doo-rags in order to conform.

This is Georgia, which in the American South. You can expect more racism in this part of the US. They did not get rid of racial segregation until the 1960s.

In fact Gerogia is not that racist as compared to other states. People in south are conservative and tolerate minorities.

It is a rare case.

But Singh is very confident.He will be able to deal with these hooligans.

This young brother is a real Sher of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. See how he shrugs off the slander from those sheep? His fortitude is impressive, and made even more impressive when you compare him to all the cowardly adults who are so insecure in the Sikh Saroop that they wear caps and doo-rags in order to conform.

Very true and I hope this Singh is in chardi kala throughout middle school and high school and keeps his Sikhi intact. I too am from states and particularly in a state where there is a large amount of ignorance compared to other states and had to go through similar situations like this and without anyone listening to my problems, Guru ji helped me through rough times. I hope Sikh Coalition gets in touch with the Singh and the school and give a little educational lesson to these scumbags. Singhs in America tried our best past several years to educate bigots about who Sikhs are and sadly ignorance has risen due to ISIS and media outcry on it. It feels like as nothing has progressed.

..and let it be known the reason why this hardly occurs inthe uk is because of Sikh lads working liaising with Edl Bnp, British first and ukip.

Hammer r u kidding me? Sikhs dont get confused for muslims in the uk? I rekon u need to leave birmingham, n travel to other parts of the uk. Go to devon, plymouth, essex, portsmouth, newcastle, sunderland, grimsby etc and c if they know the difference between a sikh and a muslim. We r all pak!s to them.

Also regarding sikhs with those edl/bnp w@nkers, it shows u how stupid n desperate sikhs r nowadays. On the old edl youtube propaganda vids, they were showin their disapproval for mosques, n guess wat buildings kept appearin over n over again in the vids?......thats right gurdwaras. Some of those gurdwaras had the bloody words "SIKH gurdwara/temple" written on the front, yet they r muslim places of worship apparently, pathetic. Also lets not forget wen the EDL were havin a demo near downing st 2yrs or so back, sikhs were doin a demo on behalf of prof bhullar prior to that, n wat happened wen EDL came into the same area as the singhs?.......they started shoutin racist stuff to sikhs. It wasnt until the EDL leader shouted at them on a megaphone n explained these were sikhs,WW1/WW2 blah blah, that they finally shut up. Remember 1 thing, tommy left EDL, bcoz of the racist/nazi/facsists who were joinin the EDL marches, who were anti brown/black/sikh/hindu/muslim etc, not militant islam, which was tommys aim.

The goreh in england dont kno anyfink about sikhs, only those who live in london/w.midlands/e.midlands.

Sikhs shudnt be joinin any other orgs, which r not sikh orgs. Ive sed ot b4, but u tell these goreh orgs, about how raj karega khalsa means exact same as muslims wantin a worldwide khalifa (rule the world),n u watch their faces turn sour.

This lil singh in the vid btw, showed great calmness under potential pressure from those bijjus n goreh. He shud go learn martial arts/boxing tho, yanks r dumber than most n this cud go on for a long time in certain parts of america. In the uk, in early 90s, any1 who touched my guti, n my jamaican mates dreadlock/rasta hat, they were given the beating of their life in the playground, n sumtimes even in assemblies/classes. Its wat my dad told me was the best policy, as he did same thing with the skinheads in the 70s/80s. Once a bully is confronted, esp infront of ppl theyre showin off, they will not touch u again. Also lil singh, shud wear a FAT karra, n smash any1 who touches his guti or tries to mess with him. As bhai sukha singh says, r we sons of gandhi, or guru gobind singh?

I think his parents should home school him, like many white and other parents in USA who don't agree with the school system. Talking to teachers etc is a waste of time. If parents can't home school sent him to Miri-Piri Academy in Amritsar.

Homeschooling

Question:
How many children are homeschooled in the United States?

Response:
Homeschooled students are school-age children (ages 5–17) in a grade equivalent to at least kindergarten and not higher than 12th grade who receive instruction at home instead of at a public or private school either all or most of the time.

Approximately 3 percent of the school-age population was homeschooled in the 2011–12 school year. Among children who were homeschooled, a higher percentage were White (68 percent) than Black (8 percent), Hispanic (15 percent), or Asian or Pacific Islander (4 percent).

Parents gave a number of different reasons for homeschooling their children. In the 2011–12 school year, 91 percent of homeschooled students had parents who said that a concern about the environment of other schools was an important reason for homeschooling their child, which was a higher percentage than other reasons listed.