Epidemic Of Conversion In Punjab

Sanghasher

I think one many don't care because it is mostly lower caste.

The quota system and re-introduction of untouchability has destroyed relations between the common man and 'upper' castes.

Second thing is that there is lot of pressure on India, due to there being 1 ngo for every 400 indians.

I think as time goes by and we have a stronger airforce (rest of army is good) the pressure will reduce.

--

We should be getting Pak Fa T-50s http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg by end of this year, and Pak Fa FGFA (india version with 40+ improvements) in next 2.

This will put Indian airforce above USA.

Jai Hind!

Secondly to AS "Khalsa" you are among hte most dirty, selfish and vile of people.

One who hates on his own matharbhumi http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/EpicIndiaCities.jpg/800px-EpicIndiaCities.jpg

I think one many don't care because it is mostly lower caste.

The quota system and re-introduction of untouchability has destroyed relations between the common man and 'upper' castes.

Second thing is that there is lot of pressure on India, due to there being 1 ngo for every 400 indians.

I think as time goes by and we have a stronger airforce (rest of army is good) the pressure will reduce.

--

We should be getting Pak Fa T-50s http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg by end of this year, and Pak Fa FGFA (india version with 40+ improvements) in next 2.

This will put Indian airforce above USA.

Jai Hind!

Secondly to AS "Khalsa" you are among hte most dirty, selfish and vile of people.

One who hates on his own matharbhumi http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/EpicIndiaCities.jpg/800px-EpicIndiaCities.jpg

Lolz bro, care to elaborate....

what has the number of ngo's and number of warplanes in a airforce got to do with this situation?? and what pressures are u talking about mate?....

and <banned word filter activated> is matharbhumi?

i might not get along with ASKhalsa's posts on here all the time, but <banned word filter activated> man i dont think he's hating on India if thats what ur trying to say....

you're one silly, confused, hate filled indivdual.

In October just gone I came across a Singh who converted to Christianity just outside Darbar Sahib and was wearing a nihang bana and dastar. I started debating with him as to why he converted and why he was still wearing the Guru's bana, and my family thought I was being harsh.

But harshness aside, Christians, Muslims and Hindus are making inroads into Punjab whilst we sit back and say 'koi na.'

This is mainly the fault of the Sikh establishment ie jathedars and sgpc

In Christianity seeing as Jesus Christ is supposed to be the son of God and no more prophets are to follow him I wonder what the real view of the Gurus would be.

Without the soft selling technique of Jesus was just like the Gurus to get you in the front door and without the all religions are equal selling point to soften your heart and make you more receptive.

Strictly speaking if you were to adopt Christianity in it's thoroughness you would have to forget all about the Gurus and just concentrate on the one that is Christ and nothing more.

I mean are there financial incentives being offered to people to convert to Christianity, is this the reason behind people changing their religion?

One more thing, did Guru Nanak make it as far as Rome?

That's odd, you shoulda asked him why Jesus isn't mentioned in our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji then?? But that wouldn't mean anything to him really, since he reads the bible, and our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji isn't as special to him anymore.

I was getting to that when the people with me thought I was being harsh, just for asking him simple questions!