Pakhandian Ne Paya "maun Vrat Akhand Path" Da Bharam

Veerji, Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's bani is very clear on the word Sant. A sikh who has properly understood Guru Ji would not listen to even the biggest of the biggest scholars of Sikhi when Gurbani is itself very straightforward of the matter- who can be called sant. Guru Sahb is perfect, guru sahb is complete.

It seems like some section of panth is adamant about using Sant word with mortals. Jadon kise ne nishchay hi kar leya hai na sunan da, behas da ki fayda.

So you automatically understood the meanings of bani??

You say guru granth sahib ji is clear, yet you provide guru granth darpan teeka. So if we use your logic then we should not be listen to Bhai sahib Singh Because he was a scholar.

Yet you don't want to listen to any others scholar or teeka.
Once again please read bhai Randhir Singhs book .

Or listen to sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale katha.

ijnw swis igrwis n ivsrY hir nwmW min mMqu ] (319-18)
jinaa saas giraas na visrai har naamaaN man mant.
Those who do not forget the Lord, with each breath and morsel of food, whose minds are filled with the Mantra of the Lord's Name

DMnu is syeI nwnkw pUrnu soeI sMqu ]1] (319-18)
Dhan se say-ee naankaa pooran so-ee sant. ||1||
- they alone are blessed; O Nanak, they are the perfect Saints. ||1||

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_%28Bhindran_wale%29/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_04_Ang_0250-0346/60-Sant.Gurbachan.Singh--Raag.Gourhi--Ang.319.%28Waar-2%29.mp3

Veerji, you are very well aware of the things which make Sikhi so unique and beautiful. Guru Sahb used vernacular (mother tongue of majority) instead of some language which needs to be specially learnt. Provided one knows the vyakaran (I learnt it from the very famous book on subject "Gurbani Veyakaran"), gurbani arth can be easily done by anyone. That is what makes Sikhi awesome, so simple yet so meaningful.

As for your question, yes I do arth of Gurbani myself. When I encounter some difficult word I refer to some dictionary. Punjabi is my mother tongue, I have been reading,speaking, listening it for all these years. You can also do so easily, its not at all hard. Just understand the rules of gurbani grammer (veyakaran) once, its smooth ride ahead as guru sahb has made it that way :-) Note: I am no scholar. Anybody can do arth themselves, provided veyakaran is followed correctly and pauses are used at right places.

I mention the teeka because not everyone is approaching Sikhi this way. Some like to read teeka first and then appreciate gurbani. Personal choice.

Veerji, you are very well aware of the things which make Sikhi so unique and beautiful. Guru Sahb used vernacular (mother tongue of majority) instead of some language which needs to be specially learnt. Provided one knows the vyakaran (I learnt it from the very famous book on subject "Gurbani Veyakaran"), gurbani arth can be easily done by anyone. That is what makes Sikhi awesome, so simple yet so meaningful.

As for your question, yes I do arth of Gurbani myself. When I encounter some difficult word I refer to some dictionary. Punjabi is my mother tongue, I have been reading,speaking, listening it for all these years. You can also do so easily, its not at all hard. Just understand the rules of gurbani grammer (vyakaran) once, its smooth ride ahead as guru sahb has made it that way :-) Note: I am no scholar. Anybody can do arth themselves, provided veyakaran is followed correctly and pauses are used at right places.

I mention the teeka because not everyone is approaching Sikhi this way. Some like to read teeka first and then appreciate gurbani. Personal choice.

Ok Veerji.

So Basically what you are saying is you believe "Sant" only refers to Guru Granth Sahib Ji!! According to your own Arths and Professor Sahib Singh's Teeka....

Here is more Gurbani:

ਸੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਕੀ ਪੈਜ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਹਰਨਾਖਸੁ ਨਖ ਬਿਦਰਿਓ ॥੩॥ ang 856

So the one source the poster Sikhiinspire wanted to post as the only true interpretation of Gurbani (Guru Granth Darpan) says a human can become a Sant. And now the above Gurbani is calling Prahlaad as a Sant.

Are you satisfied? Let me know because I really want to move forward and discuss how Chaur Sahib and jyot are the same.

Sikhinspire jee, According to Viakaran, the term Sant is applied to Vaheguru, Guru Jee and Sikhs depending on the context it is used in the verse. Prof Sahib Singh Jee has also done translation in such a way which translates Sant for Sikhs/Saints depending on the context. So it is not always used for Vaheguru and Guru Jee alone as you have claimed. Besides Prof Sahib Singh Jee, other prominent Gursikhs have also translated Gurbani according to Viakaran such as Giani Harbans Singh Jee, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee, Joginder Singh Talwara Jee. In fact each of these Gusikhs has even written a book on Gurbani Viakaran. So far the best and most comprehensive one is the one written by Talwara Jee in two volumes.

One must take note that Sant when applied to Sikhs is for those Sikhs who are highly advanced in spirituality Gurmat mysticism. According to Gurbani verse that hsingh8963 jee has shown, one who remembers Vaheguru with every breath is a Sant. Of course we know most of today's so called Sants are not of that level of avastha and therefore should not be called Sants. Now just because we have fake Sants does not mean there are no real Sants in the Panth. Similarly just because we have metric passed fake (missionary) professors does not mean we don't have real Sikh professors out there lol

Here is more Gurbani:

ਸੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਕੀ ਪੈਜ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਹਰਨਾਖਸੁ ਨਖ ਬਿਦਰਿਓ ॥੩॥ ang 856

So the one source the poster Sikhiinspire wanted to post as the only true interpretation of Gurbani (Guru Granth Darpan) says a human can become a Sant. And now the above Gurbani is calling Prahlaad as a Sant.

Are you satisfied? Let me know because I really want to move forward and discuss how Chaur Sahib and jyot are the same.

excellent Gurbani tukh Akali Fauj Jee. If Gurbani is calling Prahladh Jee as Sant then who are we to argue on this matter. I would suggest to brother Sikhi inspire Jee to please read Gurbani instead of listening to kathas by fake uneducated professors who are only misguiding the Sikhs because they know that most Sikhs have not read Gurbani and as a result are largely unaware of the truths revealed in the word of the God. These Ghughus and Dhundus are proven liars and frauds. Don''t listen to them.

ਜਹ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਤਨ ਹੋਵਹਿ ਇਕਤ੍ਰ ॥ ਤਹ ਹਰਿ ਜਸੁ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਨਾਦ ਕਵਿਤ ॥ ਸਾਧ ਸਭਾ ਮਹਿ ਅਨਦ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮ ॥ ਉਨ ਸੰਗੁ ਸੋ ਪਾਏ ਜਿਸੁ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਕਰਾਮ ॥੩॥

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਸਾਧ ਸੰਤ ਜਿੱਥੇ (ਭੀ) ਇਕੱਠੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਉਥੇ ਉਹ ਸਾਜ ਵਰਤ ਕੇ ਬਾਣੀ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਸਿਫ਼ਤਿ-ਸਾਲਾਹ ਦਾ ਗੀਤ (ਹੀ) ਗਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਸੰਤਾਂ ਦੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਵਿਚ ਬੈਠਿਆਂ ਆਤਮਕ ਆਨੰਦ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਸ਼ਾਂਤੀ ਹਾਸਲ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਪਰ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਉਹੀ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਮੱਥੇ ਉੱਤੇ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਸ਼ (ਦਾ ਲੇਖ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ)੩।

This is from today's hukamnama at Sri Darbar Sahib which mentions one of the traits of Gursikh Sants. Where Gursikh Sants gather(ikatr), they do kirtan of Gurbani(kavit). Sitting in the sangat of Sants one gets spiritual joy.