Nirvair Khalsa Jatha Official Statement

hsingh8963

Both parties are at fault, gavin is no angel either, he really tried to entrap NKJ- harinder singh. Gavin is just pawn, he was sent by someone else to entrap nkj for their wider smear campaign against NKJ. There is no question about it.

NKJ- harinder singh made few innocent mistakes- joking around, fooling around like wrestling with brothers without any malice intent but as a parcharik that was quite amateur on his part - its ok he is only 24 he will learn next time.

His clarification video was pure diplomatic pr stunt- understandable since he thinks parcharik have to act all diplomatic but seriously give us break with your 45 minute clarification, what a waste of time, his clarification could have been wrapped up in 2 minutes- apologize for oversight on his part while expressing there is wider smear campiagn against him and move on..Seriously, he does not have to try so hard to keep up with his reputation- may be he is thinking from overall goal which is parchar is at stake or bachan from baba ranjit singh ji of overall keep doing parchar in that case its wise diplomatic move,

Overall upfront real senior gurmukhs fakirs who tasted essence of truth-reality don't give two hoots about keeping up, maintain their reputation they only go for truth and thats all there is to it, they are experiencing gurbani gyan truth alive in every moment/breath, they don't give two hoots or have time to make 45 minute video clarification. Again as a parcharik diplomatic pr statement make sense but from real essence of gurmukh, they usually don't beat around bushes.

OFFICIAL100% SUPPORT STATEMENT FROM THE RESPECTED PANTHIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE OF ONE OF THE UK’S PANTHIC STAGES - GURU NANAK GURDWARA SMETHWICK - RELEASED AFTER HARINDER SINGH’S VIDEO RESPONSE (04/03/15)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

As the Sadh Sangat (Congregation) may already know in recent weeks allegations were put against Nirvair Khalsa Jatha (NKJ), a prominent Parcharak Jatha based in the United Kingdom.
Over the last two weeks or so, we have heard and seen evidence from both sides. As one of the largest Gurdwara’s and one of the most Panthic stages in the United Kingdom it was important to issue this statement.

It takes years for an organisation or a person to build up its reputation, however it only takes a moment for it all to be lost.

In light of all the evidence as a Gurdwara Sahib we conclude the following:

Allegations against Harinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha are false.

This was a malicious act to defame Harinder Singh and the NKJ. The entire scenario was a set-up.
Persons with a personal vendetta against NKJ or Harinder Singh may have added fuel to this hate campaign in an attempt to stop his Parchaar.

When the meeting took place at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick, it should have been left to either the police and/or the Panj Piare to decide the next course of action IF IT WAS NECESSARY, however a smear campaign on Facebook and on the internet started.

We clarify that if allegations of ANY kind of immoral nature come forth against ANY person, whether it be a Parchaarak (Preacher), Public Figure or ANY individual then these should be immediately brought to the attention of the Police.

As a Nation we must be cautious of such persons who maybe acting on the instructions of external agencies to tarnish the reputation of respected individuals of the Sikh Panth.

In conclusion Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick supports Nirvair Khalsa Jatha’s Parchaar. Nirvair Khalsa Jatha is free to book as many Diwaan’s as they wish at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick.

We remain humble servants of God,

Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick

ISSUED ON: https://www.facebook.com/GNGSmethwick?fref=ts

Both parties are at fault, gavin is no angel either, he really tried to entrap NKJ- harinder singh. Gavin is just pawn, he was sent by someone else to entrap nkj for their wider smear campaign against NKJ. There is no question about it.

NKJ- harinder singh made few innocent mistakes- joking around, fooling around like wrestling with brothers without any malice intent but as a parcharik that was quite amateur on his part - its ok he is only 24 he will learn next time.

His clarification video was pure diplomatic pr stunt- understandable since he thinks parcharik have to act all diplomatic but seriously give us break with your 45 minute clarification, what a waste of time, his clarification could have been wrapped up in 2 minutes- apologize for oversight on his part while expressing there is wider smear campiagn against him and move on..Seriously, he does not have to try so hard to keep up with his reputation- may be he is thinking from overall goal which is parchar is at stake or bachan from baba ranjit singh ji of overall keep doing parchar in that case its wise diplomatic move,

Overall upfront real senior gurmukhs fakirs who tasted essence of truth-reality don't give two hoots about keeping up, maintain their reputation they only go for truth and thats all there is to it, they are experiencing gurbani gyan truth alive in every moment, they don't give two hoots or have time to make 45 minute video clarification. Again as a parcharik diplomatic pr statement make sense but from real essence of gurmukh, they usually don't beat around bushes.

Yea I mean Harinder did act a little Ungracefully, he should have been more mindful.

But we can't forget he is only 24. He is learning.

And he is certainly spreading Gurmat parchar in the Divans.

Overall upfront real senior gurmukhs fakirs who tasted essence of truth-reality don't give two hoots about keeping up, maintain their reputation they only go for truth and thats all there is to it, they are experiencing gurbani gyan truth alive in every moment/breath, they don't give two hoots or have time to make 45 minute video clarification. Again as a parcharik diplomatic pr statement make sense but from real essence of gurmukh, they usually don't beat around bushes.

Whatever the truth is, he released a 45 minute video to try to clear things up which a). As mentioned above, is to long, he repeats himself many time's in it making the same point again and again, he could have just made his point and moved on and b). They released the video nearly a week too late, this should have happened within hours of the original allegations going out, if someone alleged I did something I didn't i wouldn't wait a week to release my version of events (yes, i know they released a written statement but let's be honest, that was way too long as well).

To me his age has nothing to do with it, if he feel's responsible enough to sit up on a stage and do Parchaar and spread the word of our Guru's then you need to lead by example son, you can't be messing around like your a teenager wrestling and stuff.

Don't think gurdwara committees allowing or disallowing him have anything to do with their love for truth, transparency, accountability, unbiased, fairness, fearless commitment to integrity, truth. They are just petty like others. Smethwick gurdwara has good taksali hold ground, they allowed him because these guys will cover up for their own-closest to group beleifs, are buddies buddies (behind scenes-i scatch your back, you scarch mine) and derby which has akj strong hold - still banned him (its all groupism jealously idealogical war fare bias) but if tables are turned (akj derby will cover up) and swethwick will ban and they have done in the past. They are all petty. Nihangs of uk they think they are smart, so in this case used street level derby gangaster rude boys- lionz derby as buddy buddy as proxy war against nkj- because of harinder past association with this criminal who assaulted this singh and his sons.

It's nasty politics/group tribalism/cultist perceptions thats all it is at expense of wider sangat emotions, rise above smell the real coffee, bhai jagraj singh ji seem to be only breath of fresh air coming up from petty uk sikhs infight-, i really like his idea of panj pyares committe but as soon he pushes just a little bit - god forbid- singhs who do panj pyares di seva from akj, taksal, nihang, nanaksar and sant group be together united..troublemakers from each jatha above will launch another smear just burn him to ground as well.

Mark my words- the day you have singhs in panj pyares - one from each group- AKJ, Nihang, Taksal, Nanaksar, Sant group agree on one single unity stance of many common issues leaving differences asside and agree on one single unity stance with fearless attitude, honesty, truthfullness, integrity that day will monumental moment in our panth for chardi-kalah.

Sorry for the rant.

N3O, you are worse than the Gavin guy.

At least Gavin met the ppl face to face many times.

You hid behind a computer screen for years spreading lies and hatred and propaganda. And you come on here preaching to ppl.....

Don't think gurdwara committees allowing or disallowing him have anything to do with their love for truth, transparency, accountability, unbiased, fairness, fearless commitment to integrity, truth. They are just petty like others. Smethwick gurdwara has good taksali hold ground, they allowed him because these guys will cover up for their own-closest to group beleifs, are buddies buddies (behind scenes-i scatch your back, you scarch mine) and derby which has akj strong hold - still banned him (its all groupism jealously idealogical war fare bias) but if tables are turned (akj derby will cover up) and swethwick will ban and they have done in the past. They are all petty. Nihangs of uk they think they are smart, so in this case used street level derby gangaster rude boys- lionz derby as buddy buddy as proxy war against nkj- because of harinder past association with this criminal who assaulted this singh and his sons.

It's nasty politics/group tribalism/cultist perceptions thats all it is at expense of wider sangat emotions, rise above smell the real coffee, bhai jagraj singh ji seem to be only breath of fresh air coming up from petty uk sikhs infight-, i really like his idea of panj pyares committe but as soon he pushes just a little bit - god forbid- singhs who do panj pyares di seva from akj, taksal, nihang, nanaksar and sant group be together united..troublemakers from each jatha above will launch another smear just burn him to ground as well.

Mark my words- the day you have singhs in panj pyares - one from each group- AKJ, Nihang, Taksal, Nanaksar, Sant group agree on one single unity stance of many common issues leaving differences asside and agree on one single unity stance with fearless attitude, honesty, truthfullness, integrity that day will monumental moment in our panth for chardi-kalah.

Sorry for the rant.

Indeed that day will be victorious for the Panth. I feel Harinder Singh as a parcharik and only 24 but still an adult is still being pushed over the line for wrestling. I mean cmon they are Singhs and they do parchar and do alot of seva for the sangat. They need to stay fit too by working out/wrestling if they have too no deal. They should be strict in their code of conduct who says no wresling aloud? Im pretty sure I've heard from one of Bhai Jugraj's videos, that one of our Gurus(Guru Amar Das ji) encouraged wrestling to stay in shape.

He definitely not guilty his kirtan and katha are best

There is wrestling. And then there is habitually poking / touching / grappling with men's private parts or, as Harjinder Singh likes to refer to them: willies or sausages.

The thing the two have in common is grappling.

I have learned this week then, that I can habitually poke / grapple with female's breasts and if anyone questions it, I can tell them I'm an amateur wrestler practicing my grappling.

There is wrestling. And then there is habitually poking / touching / grappling with men's private parts or, as Harjinder Singh likes to refer to them: willies or sausages.

The thing the two have in common is grappling.

I have learned this week then, that I can habitually poke / grapple with female's breasts and if anyone questions it, I can tell them I'm an amateur wrestler practicing my grappling.

I don't believe that he did it

I don't believe that he did it

He says he does it and he says he does it alot and even says his "Singhs" know he loves doing it. But...he justifies it under the banner of a bit of grappling (wrestling) fun.

They say whats good for the goose is good for the gander. And they also say we should follow the example being set by our great preachers of the day.

I say we all try it with the nearest female breasts and see how far we get.