deathfearsKHALSA

Tarna Dal Gutka Sahib Pdf?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have both gutkas and perfer the tarna dal one. There are less mistakes in the tarna dal one and more banis including one from Sri sarbloh Granth.

• Like 2

If you live in ontario canada the saucha sauda store has many tarna dal and budha dal gutkey.

I have both gutkas and perfer the tarna dal one. There are less mistakes in the tarna dal one and more banis including one from Sri sarbloh Granth.

I still didnt get the gutka sahib..Plz make the pdf of it if u get the time.

Pdf how?

1. Take pics

2. Google ' jpeg 2 pdf'

3. Convert them

4. Upload them ( provide the link)

I work so I really get virtually no time to do anything.

• Like 1

Paaaaajiiiiii kadlo time Lol

If not just wait for tarnadal to send you one

I will try

On 2015-03-05 at 8:17 AM, Singh123456777 said:
On 2015-03-04 at 3:08 PM, hsingh8963 said:

Paaaaajiiiiii kadlo time Lol

If not just wait for tarnadal to send you one

I will try

did you get around to making a pdf of tarna dal gutka sahib ?

oh no I was too late, the domain is gone.

where is another good source? I have the Buddha Dal gutka at home and I know someone has posted parts of this gutka online. Actually I think I found this gutka in an iPhone app as well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Sikh Youth Uk.. the message was clear today - Deepa step down and get out of town. His ego was always going to get the better of him. Sewa was always done but never humbly.  Waheguru
    • Very interesting it's just used a lot by others like the sun disk of Egypt etc. Have not seen it myself used in Sikhi before today.
    • This was a common motif/symbol in Sikhi and is still utilised by the Dal Panth. The Surya or Suraj is a reference to the dynasty (Suryavanshi) which Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and therefore the Khalsa Panth belongs to as mentioned in Bachittar Natak and other texts. ਜਾਂ ਦਿਨ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਛਕਤ ਯਹਿ, ਰਹਤ ਨ ਪਿਛਲੀ ਜਾਤਿ । On that day when you take Amrit [Khandey Di Pahul], the commandment is that you do not have a previous Caste. ਜ੍ਯੋਂ ਭ੍ਰਿੰਗੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੀਟ ਤੈ, ਤ੍ਯੋਂ ਸਿਖ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗੁਰੁ ਜਾਤਿ ॥੨੪॥ In the same way a Bhringi, which transforms a [low] insect into a beautiful butterfly, a Sikh turns [beautiful] and adopts the Gurus Caste. ਸੂਰਜ ਬੰਸੀ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੁ, ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ । The Tenth Guru is from the Suraj Bans (Surya Vansh Lineage), the famous Kshatriya caste. ਯਾਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਸਭਿ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ਬਰਣ ਅਬਿੱਧ ॥੨੫॥ In this way all the Khalsa turn into one of Kshastriya. [Naveen Panth Prakash, pg. 1581, Vol. 3]     ^ a Surajmukhi emblem being carried with Guru Sahibs entourage.     ^ The same emblem being used by the Nihangs today     ^ On the hilt of a Sikh Shastar     ^ A battle standard from the Sikh Empire with a Surya   ^ Surya logo   Gurbar Akaal!
    • Interesting there is sun emblem on the shield 
    • right veerji , I meant attachment to worldly affairs , btw which site / app you use for quoting gurbani 

Important Information

Terms of Use