Rogue Members - Permanent Under Moderation

Sewadar

Please send PM. We are not targetting members who just have different set of opinions from others. We want to filter replies which solely target individuals and mostly making mockery of jathbandia.

Then the member should have been banned 3 years ago for attacking countless members. But you never did and you never will ban this one member. So it is a target hunt to ban certain members. Again I will say to the sangat here don't take it personally, you did nothing wrong, if they banned you. This forum has protected this one rogue member for many years.

I know you will delete my messages, but that doesn't matter.

Then the member should have been banned 3 years ago for attacking countless members. But you never did and you never will ban this one member. So it is a target hunt to ban certain members. Again I will say to the sangat here don't take it personally, you did nothing wrong, if they banned you. This forum has protected this one rogue member for many years.

I know you will delete my messages, but that doesn't matter.

Exactly...

Here comes a another argument... Chill out guys.

If what happened to me and other people ever happened to you repeatedly.....I would like to see how you would feel.

Akalifauj is OBVIOUSLY talking about N3O.

The same N3O who says messed up stuff about AKJ over here and then goes onto GurmatBibek forum and tries to make himself look good infront of Naam Abhiaasi Gursikh Dhan Guru Piarey.

That's only one example. I could go on and on.

Same with some of N3O's biggest fans on this website, they are some of the most michievious people on this forum. They are like his 'chelas' / 'chamchas'.

It's funny how after I was banned, N3O's posting restriction was removed within only a few days after people start to forget about what truly happened. And then there's me, whose posting restriction was never lifted.

That's what happens everytime N3O screws-up. Admin puts him on moderation to please everyone, and then since they have a relationship/connection with him, then they let him off the hook way easier than everyone else.

Admin has their favourites/connections/links, there's no doubt about that.

Many years ago there used to be another Admin member who tried to stand up against N3O's tricks and games...but the other Admins teamed up on that one guy and that guy couldn't do anything against the dictatorship no matter how much he tried to speak up and stand up for the truth.

And for those who don't remember.....one story from the record book.....

Admin told both N3O and me not to message/talk to each other at all on the forum and that whoever sends a message first will be banned.

N3O messaged me through private message and directed a comment towards me in a topic as well....yet I'm the one who got banned.....LOL!!!

I don't have a problem with N3O,,,,everyone get that straight.

In my heart, I have love for N3O too.

What I have a problem with is the unfair moderation and inconsistent moderating practises which has been taking place for many years.

And Admin has a BIG EGO problem.

They once told me that "if you have problem, create your own forum"......lol

Admin always tries to update the forum and make it look nice.....they always try and ask the Sangat ways to improve the forum....yet what they don't realise is that the major improvement will come when they improve their mindsets and themselves.