Rogue Members - Permanent Under Moderation

Sewadar

These ppl want members information like their IP address but we dont provide unless it breaks the law.

Thats scary :wow:

Scary that there are govts and individuals out there asking you for our IP addresses as individuals and scary that you sometimes oblige and give them our private details. Very scary.

Not only permanent moderation...but also permanent ban and private message being disabled/deleted!!!

This happened to me a few times. I'm actually surprised that they unbanned me lol

Why we close threads? Are we biased?

On average we get minimum of at least 4 or 5 hired lawyer emails per year. The recent letter was sent to us just few weeks ago and it was the gurdwara management wanting to take action against us. Most even try to convince our hosting company to shut us of. We had federal agents visiting our house because someone on forum threatened journalist. These ppl want members information like their IP address but we dont provide unless it breaks the law. If someone request to pull information down, we pull it down.

There is lot going on behind the curtain but not complaining here at all. Glad to be part of sewa by providing a platform for sangat to come together but there are always limit of what you can do.

Akalifauj, i dont even have a little of clue of who you are and what type of posts you usually write. Tusi teek yo, assi galat ya. Tussi khush raho :)

Never possible for to keep everyone happy but you dont have to come here if you dislike of stuff going on. If you dont like website, you dont go ji. Simple as that ;)

Thats scary :wow:

Scary that there are govts and individuals out there asking you for our IP addresses as individuals and scary that you sometimes oblige and give them our private details. Very scary.

It's probably N3OS1NGH who is behind all of this. He is always on this website threatening lawsuits and threatening to "expose radical/militant/terrorist" Sikh community to major media organizations and goverment organizations.

Your favourite guy is actually everyone's worst nightmare.

I've said it from the beginning that he's probably a double agent or something. So many times he gets people to argue and fight on here and totally ruins the atmosphere. Also he spreads many lies and fake propaganda.

The proof is in the pudding.

This happened to me a few times. I'm actually surprised that they unbanned me lol

Lol, at least you were unbanned....a guy like me never got to see the light of day. And the funny thing is that neither of us did/said anything wrong.