Rogue Members - Permanent Under Moderation

Sewadar

DSG1/2/3 and other ids associated with you, we are not in this forum sewa to spread our ego or any other type of agenda veerji. We are like open source software type website. We barerly runs it and we dont like to enforce our rules all the time (take an exampke of yours). Just like open source projects are being kept alive by contributions of public and developers, this forum is living because of sangat. This is sangat driven project rather than one person or two controlling it. We could have easily ban you as you posted few replies that were literally against dasam granth and your id speaks different story. Yet anyway, we hope that allowing you on this forum probably gave u some gian on dasam patshah granth.

Akalifauj ji, we are closely family wise assosiated with both taksal and akhand keertani jatha. Whatever you feel ji, we feel probably 10x time more. Just because forum is online does not mean that every post or reply is heavily screened. We have report this post feature and we encouraged many time to our members to use that feature to bring any manmat replies to our attention. I just checked and we never saw any reporting replies or threads from your id.

If you see something wring then be part of the solution rather than posting blane on ithers :) and yes we are bot perfect at all but forum belongs to all type of ppl.

DSG1/2/3 and other ids associated with you, we are not in this forum sewa to spread our ego or any other type of agenda veerji. We are like open source software type website. We barerly runs it and we dont like to enforce our rules all the time (take an exampke of yours). Just like open source projects are being kept alive by contributions of public and developers, this forum is living because of sangat. This is sangat driven project rather than one person or two controlling it. We could have easily ban you as you posted few replies that were literally against dasam granth and your id speaks different story. Yet anyway, we hope that allowing you on this forum probably gave u some gian on dasam patshah granth.

Akalifauj ji, we are closely family wise assosiated with both taksal and akhand keertani jatha. Whatever you feel ji, we feel probably 10x time more. Just because forum is online does not mean that every post or reply is heavily screened. We have report this post feature and we encouraged many time to our members to use that feature to bring any manmat replies to our attention. I just checked and we never saw any reporting replies or threads from your id.

If you see something wring then be part of the solution rather than posting blane on ithers :) and yes we are bot perfect at all but forum belongs to all type of ppl.

As I said, no integrity. These are all lies. This is not the first time I have heard this from the forum runners. They are broken records. When post are reported to mods against this one rogue member. The mods send back a nasty pm to the one reporting this one rogue member. Vaheguru will surely punish you for covering it all up by making blanket statements.

Why was the AKJ question closed mate?

Admin, please don't lie to everyone, have more morals and integrity than that. You are ruining standard of Sikhi. If you as the moderators are like this, then what is everyone else?!

1) Some people's posts have been reported REPEATEDLY, never have you taken action, because they are your favourite people/you have connections with them.

2) And none of my posts were against Dasam Granth Jee!!!!! This is one of the biggest lies created and spread by N3O and his fans (including you guys). I don't mean to be egotistic, but I was the main person countering the missionary anti-Dasam Granth movement. Over the past many months while I have been banned, multiple people have asked to create a list of people who Sikhs should be aware of (ie. missionary allies)...and everytime I read these requests, I felt like screaming that I HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN INDEPTH LIST in a topic on this forum which received much appreciation.

But no...you guys want to make your own fake stories. Even to the extent that you deleted many of my previous amazing posts just to back up N3O's fake stories/propaganda.

Please...tell the truth....anyone who analyzed my posts from beginning to end have seen that I was ALWAYS 100% PRO DASAM GRANTH JEE......I don't know how many times I have to tell you.

N3O can say a lie and you will believe it....but when I repeatedly tell you the opposite, you will never believe it. What kind of standard/thought process is that?

As I said, no integrity. These are all lies. This is not the first time I have heard this from the forum runners. They are broken records. When post are reported to mods against this one rogue member. The mods send back a nasty pm to the one reporting this one rogue member. Vaheguru will surely punish you for covering it all up by making blanket statements.

No doubt

Again, there are several folks in our moderating team. Now you just posted why akj question thread/reply closed. You just assumed that "i know" what thread/reply you are talking about here. I have no idea what thread you are talking about and if i do search then hundreds of thread will come out dating 12 years back. All sewadars do come forum often but most of them do sewa only to approve or reject pending 'gupt' sub-forum posts/replies.

When you have any question or suggestion then please hit 'report this thread/post' button. When you do that system send ALL sewadars email and most important it gives us the link of particular post/reply so that one of us review it.

This thread is about moderating members issue not about particluar topic. For that, use report this post/reply feature.

----

1) Some people's posts have been reported REPEATEDLY, never have you taken action, because they are your favourite people/you have connections with them.

You stated that we should be all about truth and integrity. Let me post the screenshot of the report center from moderator control panel showing which threads/posts/members get reported. I can't go all the way back to 12/15 years but i will cover few months for sure.

post-10-0-50055700-1425527008_thumb.gif

post-10-0-74225800-1425527065_thumb.gif

post-10-0-67249400-1425527076_thumb.gif

post-10-0-77795900-1425527114_thumb.gif

post-10-0-66636700-1425527127_thumb.gif

Again, there are several folks in our moderating team. Now you just posted why akj question thread/reply closed. You just assumed that "i know" what thread/reply you are talking about here. I have no idea what thread you are talking about and if i do search then hundreds of thread will come out dating 12 years back. All sewadars do come forum often but most of them do sewa only to approve or reject pending 'gupt' sub-forum posts/replies.

When you have any question or suggestion then please hit 'report this thread/post' button. When you do that system send ALL sewadars email and most important it gives us the link of particular post/reply so that one of us review it.

This thread is about moderating members issue not about particluar topic. For that, use report this post/reply feature.

----

You stated that we should be all about truth and integrity. Let me post the screenshot of the report center from moderator control panel showing which threads/posts/members get reported. I can't go all the way back to 12/15 years but i will cover few months for sure.

Thank you, it's very much appreciated, sincerely.

And that's what I'm trying to talk about. Not every moderator is/was against me. One or two tried to help me (which I really appreciated), but the rest overpowered them, and that's not right.

But anyways, all I can say is let's move forward and hope for the best.

I have love for everyone in my heart and wish everyone the best.

And for the OFFICIAL RECORD, for the millionth time.....I am PRO Dasam Granth Jee.

----

attachicon.gif1.gif

attachicon.gif2.gif

attachicon.gif3.gif

attachicon.gif4.gif

attachicon.gif5.gif

My bad Lol. On the list at the bottom of the site it shows two of mods only under the mods section .. :)

You want to put me on the spot. Okay fine by me. The proof us not there now. So i will do you one better. I swear by sri guru granth sahib ji the rogue member was reported and nothing was done. I knew you would never own up to your mistakes and you will blame others and mods. It's a typical political answer. You started this discussion and now you want to cover everything up. I don't believe in your system because it doesn't work and it is biased. I swear by my Guru, can you?

I didn't start this topic because of you not ttaking responsibility of your forum and doing the right thing. Akal takht jatedar gets blamed in the same way you are getting blamed. For looking the other way and being lazy. If you don't have the time to get rid of the biggest rogue member who is blatantly disrespectful. Then yoy are no better than yhe akal takht jathedar. He does the same and makes political sstatements to justify his action or inaction.

You should be removed as akal takht jathedar should be removed.