Sleep And Organ Failure

Controling sense's (5 indriyan ) has nothing to do with organ faliure if u do them according to gurmat.

The one who do many paths controls his sense's.Sleep comes due to darkness in our mind the saints who do bhagti becomes aknowledged hence controls it and his 5 sense's,as also described by many kathavachaks in their katha.

If my word seem nonsense to anyone why not try themselve (recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see).

Navdeep Singh Ji, where in the above quote u mentioned studying Gurbani? Plz read ur post again. U said "recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months".
Gurbani is not mantra.
Where in my post I said that u don't need to study Gurbani?

2 months earlier i did paath for 7-10 hours per day for a month as i am still studying.You seriously need this ÷ http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+%28Patiala+Wale%29%2FKatha+Sri+Guru+Granth+Sahib+Ji

Studying Gurbani is all together different thing & reciting it like a mantar is different.

My comment was only on your idea of referring reciting Japji Sahib like a mantar.

Navdeep Singh Ji, thank you for the Guru Granth Sahib Katha Link.

Since u shared it, I assume that u have have listen to it.

Just tell me one line from Guru Granth Sahib which gives idea of reciting a bani 50 times a day.

Bani padna bahut changi gal hai, par uston agge vi vadhiye te usnu samajh-samajh ke apnaa jeevan ucha-sucha kariye.

Wrong !!

No one said anything about timing............you seem to be the one doing the counting and calculating !

Please refrain from looking at sikhi with a closed mind.

Lucky Singh Ji, plz enlighten me with you open mind & explain me what the below quoted post means. I will be thankful to you.

Navdeep Singh Ji Says: "The one who do many paths controls his sense's"

&

"recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see"

Plz throw some light Lucky Singh Ji, with logical reasoning, not from the katha of any kathavachaks but from Guru Granth Sahib.

Controling sense's (5 indriyan ) has nothing to do with organ faliure if u do them according to gurmat.

The one who do many paths controls his sense's.Sleep comes due to darkness in our mind the saints who do bhagti becomes aknowledged hence controls it and his 5 sense's,as also described by many kathavachaks in their katha.

If my word seem nonsense to anyone why not try themselve (recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see).

Lucky Singh Ji, plz enlighten me with you open mind & explain me what the below quoted post means. I will be thankful to you.

Navdeep Singh Ji Says: "The one who do many paths controls his sense's"

&

"recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see"

Plz throw some light Lucky Singh Ji, with logical reasoning, not from the katha of any kathavachaks but from Guru Granth Sahib.

my comment was to your logical reasoning of counting hours for sleep and work..........which implies that 8 pehr simran is impossible ???

so,..you first,..please throw some light on this and also tell me if you are Open-minded or Closed-minded.

There are 1440 hrs in a day, assuming, If 1 Japji Sahib path takes around 25 min(proper shudh ucharan path) to do, then 50 paths will take 1250 mins.

left time is 190 mins, which is 7hr.

Now, when will you sleep, Eat, Work etc.?

Kirat karna tan pehla kehya hoya hai Maharaj ne.

Is it a Bani crash course?

This is wat bipar do, which Guru Maharaj refrain us to do.

Did we ever read about any of our Guru Maharaj or Bhagat practising such things?

"sawas sawas simro gobind" da matlab hai apni life di sari kriyawan nu karde hoye usde bhane wich rehna hai & usde naam nu simarna hai.

Note: I am not against Nitnem.

25 mins to do jap Ji sahib??? I do it in 9 mins with proper ucharan... I have seen many people who go to work etc and do 101 jap Ji sahib paaths... In your opinion this is not right?

Navdeep Singh Ji, where in the above quote u mentioned studying Gurbani? Plz read ur post again. U said "recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months".

Gurbani is not mantra.

Where in my post I said that u don't need to study Gurbani?

Studying Gurbani is all together different thing & reciting it like a mantar is different.

My comment was only on your idea of referring reciting Japji Sahib like a mantar.

Navdeep Singh Ji, thank you for the Guru Granth Sahib Katha Link.

Since u shared it, I assume that u have have listen to it.

Just tell me one line from Guru Granth Sahib which gives idea of reciting a bani 50 times a day.

Bani padna bahut changi gal hai, par uston agge vi vadhiye te usnu samajh-samajh ke apnaa jeevan ucha-sucha kariye.

I clearly said "(recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see)."

meaning of gurbani is very essential .

For u say "Gurbani is not mantra ",verre then what is "MOOL MANTAR".

CAN YOU EXPLIAN ANY PAUDI OR TUK FROM GURBANI WHICH SAY ONE RECITING A SINGLE PATH IS USELESS.

my comment was to your logical reasoning of counting hours for sleep and work..........which implies that 8 pehr simran is impossible ???

so,..you first,..please throw some light on this and also tell me if you are Open-minded or Closed-minded.

Lucky Singh Ji, I quit. :stupidme:

Now please tell me what does "8 pehr simran means"?

& also tell me the meaning of this quote by Navdeep ""recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see" -

Yes, I am closed-minded, Plz open it. :respect:

Lucky Singh Ji, I quit. :stupidme:

Now please tell me what does "8 pehr simran means"?

& also tell me the meaning of this quote by Navdeep ""recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see" -

Yes, I am closed-minded, Plz open it. :respect:

I gave u katha for that please listen to it for 1-2 hours a day.

I clearly said "(recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see)."

meaning of gurbani is very essential .

For u say "Gurbani is not mantra ",verre then what is "MOOL MANTAR".

CAN YOU EXPLIAN ANY PAUDI OR TUK FROM GURBANI WHICH SAY ONE RECITING A SINGLE PATH IS USELESS.

Haven't read any tuk which says do only single path but for reciting Gurbani path by just babbling it for increasing counts & doing "Tota Rattan", Gurbani says this:

parh parh gadee ladee-ah parh parh bharee-ah saath.
You may read and read loads of books; you may read and study vast multitudes of books.
parh parh bayrhee paa-ee-ai parh parh gadee-ah khaat.
You may read and read boat-loads of books; you may read and read and fill pits with them.
parhee-ah jaytay baras baras parhee-ah jaytay maas.
You may read them year after year; you may read them as many months are there are.
parhee-ai jaytee aarjaa parhee-ah jaytay saas.
You may read them all your life; you may read them with every breath.
naanak laykhai ik gal hor ha-umai jhakh-naa jhaakh. ||1||
O Nanak, only one thing is of any account: everything else is useless babbling and idle talk in ego. ||1||
Also
"Suneya, maneya, mann kita bhaav, Antargat theerat mal nahao"
Sunana hai, fir manana hai & usnu apni zindgi ch vasana hai.

This might help u.

& This (Little out of context, but will help u)

Haven't read any tuk which says do only single path but for reciting Gurbani path by just babbling it for increasing counts & doing "Tota Rattan", Gurbani says this:

parh parh gadee ladee-ah parh parh bharee-ah saath.

You may read and read loads of books; you may read and study vast multitudes of books.

parh parh bayrhee paa-ee-ai parh parh gadee-ah khaat.

You may read and read boat-loads of books; you may read and read and fill pits with them.

parhee-ah jaytay baras baras parhee-ah jaytay maas.

You may read them year after year; you may read them as many months are there are.

parhee-ai jaytee aarjaa parhee-ah jaytay saas.

You may read them all your life; you may read them with every breath.

naanak laykhai ik gal hor ha-umai jhakh-naa jhaakh. ||1||

O Nanak, only one thing is of any account: everything else is useless babbling and idle talk in ego. ||1||

Also

"Suneya, maneya, mann kita bhaav, Antargat theerat mal nahao"

Sunana hai, fir manana hai & usnu apni zindgi ch vasana hai.

This might help u.

& This (Little out of context, but will help u)

Just listen katha and u will understand .There is no explanation to the one who is totally close minded.