Sleep And Organ Failure

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

This post is about sleep and organ failure. So, can you guys please start a new post if you need to discuss other issues?

Sampat path was taught to the Gursikhs by Satguru Sri Guru Gobind singh jee maharaja himself. It is recognized by Nanaksar samprada, Damdami taksaal and by Nihangs singhs (all these three sects trace back their origin to the times of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind singh jee maharaja). Khalsa jee, don’t listen to this person(Panthpreet) and increase the benefit from reciting gurbanee by doing sampat paath. Preachers like him should not be allowed to speak in any Gurudwara until they reform themselves.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Khalsa Ji, please read Sikh Maryada by Akal Takth.

Its is around 22 page booklet, which is a code of conduct for every Sikhs. : Sikh Rehat Maryada: http://www.gurunanakdarbar.net/sikhrehatmaryada.pdf

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SAMPAT PATH WRITTEN IN SIKH REHAT MARYADA. ONLY AKHAND PATH & SADHARAN PATH.

Now, as far as sampradas are concerned, they have their own set of rehat maryadas. They don't even acknowledge the Sikh Rehat Maryada by Akal Takth.

Now, tell me who is greater, Akal Takth or Sampradas?

At least, people like Panthpreet propagate Sikh Rehat Maryada acknowledged by Akal Takth.

I clearly said "(recite 50 japji sahib per day for 3-4 months with meaning learned of japji sahib ,u will see)."

meaning of gurbani is very essential .

For u say "Gurbani is not mantra ",verre then what is "MOOL MANTAR".

CAN YOU EXPLIAN ANY PAUDI OR TUK FROM GURBANI WHICH SAY ONE RECITING A SINGLE PATH IS USELESS.

Just listen katha and u will understand .There is no explanation to the one who is totally close minded.

Navdeep Singh Ji, stop hiding. The shabads which I quoted are from Guru Granth Sahib Ji only. U asked for parman from Gurbani, so I quoted the shabads.
When you have nothing to answer, u make personal attacks.
U said, u don't want to give any explanation to me as, I am close-minded. Ok fine, but at least acknowledge the shabads from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, which I quoted.
I know, you will never agree. Its OK.
But lastly, I request you to plz read the Akal Takth Acknowledged Sikh Rehat Maryada, which is of 22 pages. I hope you have faith in Akal Takth & its acknowledged Sikh Rehat Maryada.
Nowhere, in Sikh Rehat Maryada, it promotes a sikh to do 50-101 path for certain period for some gains.
If you don't believe in Akal Takth & follows some sampradayi Rehat Maryada, then God Bless You.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Does it say in Akaal Takth Rehat Maryada that doing Sampat paath is NOT allowed in Sikhism?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Is this an excuse?
Today, in Punjab, people who are indulged in many social & religious evils or manmat will ask the same question which u asked.
Sikh rehat maryada was created in very brief & simplest language, which even a rural illiterate farmer understands.
When Rehat Maryada Says that other than Nitnem, there are only two types of Path i.e Akhand Paath and Sadharan Paath, then we have no right to contradict & add our own versions of paath.

Rehat Maryada on:

Point 5: Meditating and scriptures

It is the duty of all Sikhs to engage in personal and communal meditation, Kirtan and the study of the holy Scriptures. Meditating and understanding of the Guru Granth Sahib is important to the proper development of a Sikh. One must study Gurmukhi and be able to read Gurbani and understand the meaning of the text. Translations and other material may be used to assist the Sikh but must not be the primary text for the Sikh. The Sikh has to revert to the Guru Granth Sahib for the all spiritual guidance in ones life – from birth to death.

Point 7.3: Akhand Paath and Sadharan Paath

Akhand Paath: Is the non-stop reading of the Guru Granth Sahib carried on during difficult times or during occasions of joy and celebration. The reading takes approximately forty eight hours of continuous and uninterrupted reading by a relay of skilled Gurbani readers. The reading must be done in a clear voice and with correct and full pronunciation. Reading the Gurbani too fast, so that the person listening in cannot follow the contents, is discouraged and is considered as disrespect for the Scriptures and the congregation (Sangat).

Sadharan Paath: This is a non-continuous reading of the Guru Granth Sahib and one can take from seven days to many months to complete the full reading of the 1430 Anga (Pages) of the text.

Read As MUCH AS BANI AS YOU CAN DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF AKAAL PURAKH JI.

. Read 20,50,100,1000 it's up to you!!

Our community honestly gets in arguments over the dumbest stuff.

When people say reading 21 japji sahib daily will change your life they don't mean it's some magical Mantar. They mean when reading this bani as much as you can and understanding it will awake prem for waheguru.

Stop making silly arguments when none exist.

We could be spending this time reading bani.

When someone says Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji would read this many or that many Japji Sahib or Sant Bhindranwale would read over 100 japji sahib daily. Or Sant isher singh ji rara sahib Wale would read this many or that many sukhmani sahibs. It doesn't mean that we should twist the meaning to say that "oh the magical number worked for them" no. I promise if you read 20 japji sahib or more daily the numbers won't matter you will be colored in your love for waheguru.