Sleep And Organ Failure

thanks singh>>>>no hard feelings>>>>i wasn't singling you out and having go at you on other thread>>>

sorry>>i do get a little irritated and krodhi too fast sometimes but i'm working at it with simran and getting better>>>

wahe-guru

I've just found out what a sampat path is and i've gone and listened to some as well.

This baljinder and singsabha bandha are a bunch of dhunda pillocks.

they wanna see everything black and white and don't undastand that BANI is BANI>>>>BANI is GURU>>>so how can repeating it according to someones own desire be against maryada ???

I challenge the pair of you to give me a better explanation rather than disttorting facts about what is in akall takht maryada.

You same people go around telling everyone that its ok to eat burgers and mackies as long as it not halal cuz maryada only forbids halal>>>>>yeh go and keep killing mothers of any animals you fancy eating >>> you ******>>>>

Kirat karna tan pehla kehya hoya hai Maharaj ne.

This is what your pals say not Guru Sahib. Have you taken the time out to read Rehraas Sahib. Here I will spoon feed you like I did to your pal that you post videos of.

ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਸਖਾਈ ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਹਮਰੀ ਰਹਰਾਸਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Through the Guru's Teachings, the Naam is my breath of life. The Kirtan of the Lord's Praise is my life's occupation. ||1||Pause||

Also it is not kirat karni, it is dharam di kirat karni. It is not our fault you and your pals cannot do worldly task and sing Gurbani at the same time. We are not to blame for your down falls.

"sawas sawas simro gobind"
da matlab hai apni life di sari kriyawan nu karde hoye usde bhane wich rehna hai & usde naam nu simarna hai.

The people you respect could not tell me what Maharaj's Bhane wich rehna is (to live in Maharaj's Hukam) and there is no way you can tell me because your intellect is only good as to those who you surround yourself with. And what a horrible interpretation of Gurbani. What is your mind occupied with? Why can't you do simran 24/7 like Maharaj tells us in Gurbani?

I was walking into the Gurdwara and toward Darbar Sahib, when I walked next to a Kirtan jatha Singh, who said fateh and kept doing Sukhmani Sahib in the same breath, while walking in the other direction. I bowed my head in his direction because this Gursikh is living example of Gursikhs doing 100 japji Sahib a day, while doing daily tasks. You have locked yourself in a box and thrown away the key. Sikhi (singing Gurbani) is not a part time job. Nitnem (5 Bani perscribed by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji) is only beginning. All you guys do is criticize what you don't understand and is too hard to follow for your leisure lifestyle. I know this because I took the time out to understand what you guys were about. Once your missionary pals dropped their guards and they thought I was one of them. The true them came out and they did nindiya, gossip, and look at girls with a lustful eye all day.

I've just found out what a sampat path is and i've gone and listened to some as well.

they wanna see everything black and white and don't undastand that BANI is BANI>>>>BANI is GURU>>>so how can repeating it according to someones own desire be against maryada ???

I challenge the pair of you to give me a better explanation rather than disttorting facts about what is in akall takht maryada.

You same people go around telling everyone that its ok to eat burgers and mackies as long as it not halal cuz maryada only forbids halal>>>>>yeh go and keep killing mothers of any animals you fancy eating you scums>>>>

I agree with what you are saying but lets be respectful to everyone ! :)

You same people go around telling everyone that its ok to eat burgers and mackies as long as it not halal cuz maryada only forbids halal>>>>>yeh go and keep killing mothers of any animals you fancy eating >>> you ******>>>>

JUSTAJATT ji,

first of all, control your language. We are all brothers & Sisters here. U may be "JUST A JATT", but we all are Sikhs here.

Secondly, I am not a Dhunda follower or a missionary, nor I studied from Sikh Missionary College.

Last but not the least, tell me, how did I distort facts by quoting exact words from Akal Takth Rehat Maryada?

JUSTAJATT ji,

first of all, control your language. We are all brothers & Sisters here. U may be "JUST A JATT", but we all are Sikhs here.

Secondly, I am not a Dhunda follower or a missionary, nor I studied from Sikh Missionary College.

Last but not the least, tell me, how did I distort facts by quoting exact words from Akal Takth Rehat Maryada?

"Akal Takth Rehat Maryada " can be easily changed by any political party in power.See the past few years of sikhi how much loss we have suffered due to political conflicts.

If u want to learn true maryada, follow the words of gurbani and jivans of mahapurushs (as they work as light house for us).

"Akal Takth Rehat Maryada " can be easily changed by any political party in power.See the past few years of sikhi how much loss we have suffered due to political conflicts.

If u want to learn true maryada, follow the words of gurbani and jivans of mahapurushs (as they work as light house for us).

Navdeep Singh Ji,

I agree with you, that there are more political conflicts today, like never before. But, the fact is, that most of the alterations in Rehat maryada is done by so called "sampradayi Mahapurushs & Brahmgyanis".

U might not agree with me but u cannot deny the fact that almost all so called Sikh deras in Punjab have formulated their own rehat maryada. Every one have their own versions, Damdami Taksal Rehat Maryada, Nanaksar Rehat Maryada, AKJ etc etc.. By what means can we say to the world that we are united. Am I wrong when I say this? Eni sari confusion ton baad sikhi ton tuteya hoya Banda ehi bolunga ki asi door hi change haan.

Other than Nanakshahi Calender issue, no political power have yet succeeded to alter Akal Takth Sikh Maryada. If u don't believe me, then plz do ur own research on this topic.

& when I speak the facts, I don't know why some people call me missionary.

Navdeep Singh Ji,

I agree with you, that there are more political conflicts today, like never before. But, the fact is, that most of the alterations in Rehat maryada is done by so called "sampradayi Mahapurushs & Brahmgyanis".

U might not agree with me but u cannot deny the fact that almost all so called Sikh deras in Punjab have formulated their own rehat maryada. Every one have their own versions, Damdami Taksal Rehat Maryada, Nanaksar Rehat Maryada, AKJ etc etc.. By what means can we say to the world that we are united. Am I wrong when I say this? Eni sari confusion ton baad sikhi ton tuteya hoya Banda ehi bolunga ki asi door hi change haan.

Other than Nanakshahi Calender issue, no political power have yet succeeded to alter Akal Takth Sikh Maryada. If u don't believe me, then plz do ur own research on this topic.

& when I speak the facts, I don't know why some people call me missionary.

No one told you that you are totally wrong.But research on history ,how the contents of banis,confusion of reciting 5,6or7 banis are made.There are many rumors that Akal takht members are in control of badal sarkar.Which also seems true in many casses.

The fact i want to discuss is that do not believe anyone blindly ,only follow the hukumnamas given by Guru Gobind Singh ji via Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.