Sikh Man Comes Out Of The Closet... Takes Off Turban

hsingh8963

So you want to be spoon fed the teaching? No, won't happen with this attitude.

No fella, i don't want to be spoon fed, i'm way to old for that, and as far as my attitude is concerned, it's one of being open and willing to learn, not one of having a closed mind to anything i may disagree with.

Fateh . . .

Reh Gayi Gal.....

Each to their own. Problem is using Sikhi as an execuse (which is education and having the wisdom (wisdom which will only come from experience of kamaaiii))

If you are a Sikh you follow the rehat; if you are not following rehat you are not a sikh

As simple as that

Rehat Payri Mujh ko...Sikh payara nehin....

Fateh . . . . .

Uneducated in terms of perverted western thinking,maybe. Although I think its more ignorance. And yes I am a religious nut job, only way to meet vaheguro is to be crazy in love. Mai bauri, mera raam bhutaar. Be in favour of gays all you want, but please not in the guise of sikhi. Cause I know that those with real kamyiee and knowledge of gurbani will definitely be on my side of the argument. Please a simple search of kaam on sikhitothemax will tell you what guru sahib thinks, if you thought what I said was bad...boy your head will explode when you find out what guru sahib thinks of kaamis. Please dont add to gurbani and history which isn't there(acceptance of homosexuality)

Remember, Vaheguru is in everyone.

If someone is gay, that means Vaheguru made them that way. Who are you to question Him?

To be honest I have not read all comments on this topic.. but saying that when you do bhagti, question of homosexuality, relations,etc go out the window..its about jeev and parmatma..

Saying that if your living in this world then live by natural laws... I think the argument maybe lust versus love...as "religious" people have a code of conduct to stay on the path of dharm, grist ( house holders) also have a code of conduct..but it is easy to point to a religious person failing...but in my view alll grist/ householders have faieled in the name of dharm..its very laughable how attached these people become, to the point elders only think about grandchildren, fathers and mothers only think of the material sucess of their offspring.sorry this is a little rant... but singhs should stick to there principles not adjusting to please others....we are special and unique , lets others bow to us before we succomb to their ideology...

Saying that is this guy really a sikh?

thugger... in that sense, paedos is ok, domestic violence is ok, rape is ok....in the name of vahiguru?

The petal never believes he is anything, but the seed knows his manifestation is the petal...

Vaheguro also made Hitler and Gandhi,

Genghis khaan...do you honour these people as well

To be honest I have not read all comments on this topic.. but saying that when you do bhagti, question of homosexuality, relations,etc go out the window..its about jeev and parmatma..

Saying that if your living in this world then live by natural laws... I think the argument maybe lust versus love...as "religious" people have a code of conduct to stay on the path of dharm, grist ( house holders) also have a code of conduct..but it is easy to point to a religious person failing...but in my view alll grist/ householders have faieled in the name of dharm..its very laughable how attached these people become, to the point elders only think about grandchildren, fathers and mothers only think of the material sucess of their offspring.sorry this is a little rant... but singhs should stick to there principles not adjusting to please others....we are special and unique , lets others bow to us before we succomb to their ideology...

Saying that is this guy really a sikh?

thugger... in that sense, paedos is ok, domestic violence is ok, rape is ok....in the name of vahiguru?

The petal never believes he is anything, but the seed knows his manifestation is the petal...

Domestic violence and murder are conscious choices.

Homosexuality isn't a choice.

And yeah I try to have compassion and respect for everyone. It's not my job to judge people.

I'm assuming y'all re familiar with Bhai Kanhiya's story....

The whole idea is that a Sikh should help and have respect even for enemies.

Domestic violence and murder are conscious choices.

Homosexuality isn't a choice.

And yeah I try to have compassion and respect for everyone. It's not my job to judge people.

I'm assuming y'all re familiar with Bhai Kanhiya's story....

The whole idea is that a Sikh should help and have respect even for enemies.

It can be argued on the basis of insanity that domestic violence, murder etc is not a choice

it can be strongly argued that homosexuality is a choice..so where are we going with this...

yes as a sikh one should help another even if he is not in agreement with their beliefs and values...arguably in times of need...?

Would bhai kanaiyah aid and support a non injured moghul who is instructed to kill khalsa warriors? Please answer this question before we go on...