Keski/patka Under Dastar

Reecon

VJKK VJKF

I wear a Kenyan style dastar and I've never been able to get my patka underneath quite right. I've got no one to teach me and I've been tying what is a basic 'child like' patka underneath for years.

What do you tie under your dastar? I want something that feels a little more comfortable underneath.

Any help would be greatly apprenticed.

Please post pics and/or directions how to tie.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

I wear a Kenyan style dastar and I've never been able to get my patka underneath quite right. I've got no one to teach me and I've been tying what is a basic 'child like' patka underneath for years.

What do you tie under your dastar? I want something that feels a little more comfortable underneath.

Any help would be greatly apprenticed.

Please post pics and/or directions how to tie.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Have you tried searching on youtube?

Can try smaller 2.25 meter half width keski , On the interesting side , during First war in early 20 century , that type of keski being used by sikh soldiers in british army was name fifty ( due to half width )by brits which later on kept getting shorter and nowadays is just a piece of closth app 25cm wide tied below the pugg having contrasting color than the pugg